Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is with the "Twilight is a cat" meme?

SixShooterOutlaw

We all had a secret meeting, everyone on the internet and we made it an inside joke that everyone but you was in on.

Nah, in all seriousness: I've never heard of this meme until now.

This is news to me actually. It could be just because she's cute and so are cats...and since cats are a thing on the internet, you can connect the dots.

I'm more confused about the "Rarity is a cow" one.

large.jpg

Actually I have seen pics of other ponies most notably Fluttershy that have been depicted with cat like behaviors. It is just one of those things that someone probably did, people thought it was cute so they did it too and so on.

I'm more confused about the "Rarity is a cow" one.

I didn't get it at first either until I saw certain NSFW pictures I won't link here, all I am going to say about those is that they play on lactation fetishes and what animal is most associated with milk? Uh yeah, that is right cows though as for why Rarity is the one most associated with it I have no idea.

Yeah I haven't even seen cat Twilight until now. It makes sense that the internet would do it, so whatever. Raricow is just weird, and I suppose they chose Rarity because you can just add black spots and different ears and BOOM! Cow pony. I guess. :/

Blame artists like CaptainPudgeMuffin for drawing adorable ponies acting like cats and his fans being highly popular fanfic writers who take his pictures and run with 'em

I believe what you meant to say was "Thank artists like CaptainPudgeMuffin". :comeatus:

• Brohoof 1