mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

ahahaha that made my night xD

Btw mags :o Your cute =] Nice stretching! I probably couldn't even do 1 / 4 of that xD 

Nice to hear bra.  :)

tomoko_kuroki_36282.jpg

Yes, I know that's Tomoko. But seriously, if I was an anime character, I'd look exactly like that.

not-sure-if-govt-or-criminal1-601x264.jp

Aw dang, you're all so good-looking! It's cool to see what a variety of fans there are.

This picture is about a year old but I haven't really changed.

542158_2559253396091_1153617037_n.jpg

Well hello there, you beautiful person you :) 

What's funny is that I can't even do the splits. :P

I can do the splits, but I can't any of those strange things you did.

• Brohoof 3

wow...she's gorgeous...you're so lucky lol

Thanks man! :)  That definitely was a good dance! Don't ask me how I lucked into getting a date as awesome as her!

Thanks man! :)  That definitely was a good dance! Don't ask me how I lucked into getting a date as awesome as her!

I'm a very defiant individual. How did you get her as your date?

• Brohoof 1

I'm a very defiant individual. How did you get her as your date?

Well, actually I was just being facetious. I just asked her out, nothing special or fancy!  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Well, actually I was just being facetious. I just asked her out, nothing special or fancy!  :lol:

To her, it will always be special. It means that she's worth more than just a quick glance. It means that she's more than just a pretty face. It means that someone cares enough about her to devote their time to her. That someone is always thinking about her. That someone risked it all (it takes a lot of courage for a guy to ask a girl out) just to let her know that he cares about her. It may not have seemed special to you, but it was a milestone in her life.

To her, it will always be special. It means that she's worth more than just a quick glance. It means that she's more than just a pretty face. It means that someone cares enough about her to devote their time to her. That someone is always thinking about her. That someone risked it all (it takes a lot of courage for a guy to ask a girl out) just to let her know that he cares about her. It may not have seemed special to you, but it was a milestone in her life.

I suppose that's true.... I mean, this wasn't our first date, so, I guess this particular time wasn't, but the first time I asked her out must have been. I never thought of it that way!

• Brohoof 1

Most recent pic of me. At a rave last saturday. I'm the one in the purple plaid striped shirt and white pants, and orange ears, chilling with one of my kandi kid friends. That's actually a Scootaloo costume. I've got a purple tail on, too! :D Bought it at MFF.

Only problem is everyone thought I was a Fox and kept asking me what the Fox says. >.>

1467436_468364206613812_446128549_n.jpg

Edited by ~Master~ Button Mash
  • Brohoof 5

Only problem is everyone thought I was a Fox and kept asking me what the Fox says. >.>

I guess it could have been worse.  They could've actually recognized you as Scootaloo and then constantly ask you why you crossed the road.  :P

Aw dang, you're all so good-looking! It's cool to see what a variety of fans there are.

This picture is about a year old but I haven't really changed.

542158_2559253396091_1153617037_n.jpg

tumblr_mdn0s8Q67q1r0f89lo2_500.gif

• Brohoof 5