Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

The pic is rather small, but I can make out guitars.

You win.

You're right, why did it turn out so small?!

and thanks, I made that wall holder with my dad when I was younger.

lol also, those are from Guitar Hero and Rock band so, I'm more of the retarded drummer :lol:Posted Image

You're right, why did it turn out so small?!

and thanks, I made that wall holder with my dad when I was younger.

lol also, those are from Guitar Hero and Rock band so, I'm more of the retarded drummer :lol:Posted Image

Oh... those looked like real guitars.

You still win though.

oh darling, i am just infatuated by your absolutely fabulous hair.

seriously. why can't i grow hair like this it's not fair.

haha :3 well thankyou, if you want to grow your hair long fast, you have to cut the split ends off regularly, and straightening and dying is a no-no, but if you HAVE to straighten it like me, I suggest using hair serum :) good luck :D !

Edited by Shankveld
  • Brohoof 1

haha :3 well thankyou, if you want to grow your hair long fast, you have to cut the split ends off regularly, and straightening and dying is a no-no, but if you HAVE to straighten it like me, I suggest using hair serum :) good luck :D !

i've heard about cutting off the split ends will make it grow faster, yes. thing is, i don't know where those ends begin, so i dunno where you're supposed to cut. plus i have no idea if you're supposed to use some special pair of scissors so you won't end up damaging the hair, which is the one part of my body i am the most sensitive abut.

i don't straighten my hair at all, it's naturally curly anyway so it's impossible to let it stay that way.

i don't know what hair serum is.

i've heard about cutting off the split ends will make it grow faster, yes. thing is, i don't know where those ends begin, so i dunno where you're supposed to cut. plus i have no idea if you're supposed to use some special pair of scissors so you won't end up damaging the hair, which is the one part of my body i am the most sensitive abut.

i don't straighten my hair at all, it's naturally curly anyway so it's impossible to let it stay that way.

i don't know what hair serum is.

just trip about half an inch or 1 cm off the ends of your hair, :) should cover the split ends, and well I have hair dressing scissors, but normal scissors or even an electric shaver would work just fine :P and hair serum is something that will defrizz and and make your hair more healthy, health hair = grows faster. You can buy some at Wal-mart or a Shoppers Drug-mart, I personally used got2b, glossy, anti-frizz shine serum :)

I shall answer some of these uncertainities.

Split ends are ends of your hair that are split. Look at the tips of your hair. Are the individual strands split? Mine totz are...

So that's a split end. They are the result of damage and weaken the hair.

If you cut off the split ends, your hair will not grow faster. This is myth. When your hair is damaged, it breaks when you brush it, make ponytails, straighten it, etc. When your hair breaks, the length of the strand is shortened. When you cut off the split end, you decrease the chances that your hair will break (because hair is most damaged at the ends). It seems that your hair grows faster, but in reality, it's just not breaking as much.

Make sense? I can try to explain better if I'm talking jibberish.

Edited by D1SC0RD
  • Brohoof 1

OH. I almost forgot the main reason why I came here.

I found batteries.

Posted Image

Come now, don't post random girls from google on here >.> (Just kidding)

And no, you literally make no sense half of the time. :P

Edited by Hayze
  • Brohoof 1