Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

ew you think you're so cool

but we both know you're lame ;P

I'm sorry, were you saying something? I couldn't seem to hear you over the sound of you falling hopelessly in love with my swag.

I'm sorry, were you saying something? I couldn't seem to hear you over the sound of you falling hopelessly in love with my swag.

ew shut up. -.- i totally need to take a picture making fun of you, too.

I'm adding this one purely because of my Rainbow Dash-ified Rickenbacker.

bd80fe395c5250e5d38cf4a8d5287c4f.png

59ac2ecaa8832d6b0681c9d6d8ecdc1b.png

"hey look at me, i think i have swag" - Seaweed

(payback is fun) :)

I may not have a swagalicious sweater, but I'm still everybody as fabulous as you are.

Deal with it.

You are a freaking champion dude, are you aware of that?

• Brohoof 1

59ac2ecaa8832d6b0681c9d6d8ecdc1b.png

"hey look at me, i think i have swag" - Seaweed

(payback is fun) :)

Woman.

You think you're soooooo cute.

I do hope know you know what you're getting yourself into. One does not simply troll Seaweed's trolling.

So be it.

The game is on.

You are a freaking champion dude, are you aware of that?

Thank you, good sir. And yes, I'm fully aware. Pretty sure they're erecting a statue for me in Sugarcube Corner as we speak.

Woman.

You think you're soooooo cute.

I do hope know you know what you're getting yourself into. One does not simply troll Seaweed's trolling.

So be it.

The game is on.

you'll regret it, buddy. ;P i won't be as fun to talk to as i have been... you sure about this?

Thank you, good sir. And yes, I'm fully aware. Pretty sure they're erecting a statue for me in Sugarcube Corner as we speak.

Not a problem at all. And if you are receiving a statue, please do it with this very reflective and thoughtful pose!

• Brohoof 1

you'll regret it, buddy. ;P i won't be as fun to talk to as i have been... you sure about this?

Oh, trust me, sugarcube, I'm totally sure. Troll Off's are my specialty. Though, if you're scared, you can always just admit defeat now. There's no shame in it.

• Brohoof 1

Oh, trust me, sugarcube, I'm totally sure. Troll Off's are my specialty. Though, if you're scared, you can always just admit defeat now. There's no shame in it.

Over the past two days we've been talking, you should know I'm too sassy to give up. xD

don't get your hopes up, little boy.

Over the past two days we've been talking, you should know I'm too sassy to give up. xD

don't get your hopes up, little boy.

You think the sassiness is your ally, but it betrays you. It belongs to me. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see seriousness until I was a man, and by then, it was blinding!

Last chance, sweetheart.

• Brohoof 2

You think the sassiness is your ally, but it betrays you. It belongs to me. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see seriousness until I was a man, and by then, it was blinding!

Last chance, sweetheart.

troll off 2k14

mark in your calendar little boy, because it WILL happen >:x

troll off 2k14

mark in your calendar little boy, because it WILL happen >:x

So it shall, darling woman, so it shall.

Also, I'd like to add I marked two dates on my calendar. One day for the troll off, and another day dedicated to helping you clean up your spilt tears from losing so hard.