Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New term? Jr. Brony

Scarecrow

Well I think most of us know that there are some people eblow the age of 13 who consider themselves bronys well i consider them Jr. bronys. A Jr. Brony is someone who is not over the age 13 but over the age of 5 they are like cub scouts or something there not a full on brony however there in the brony community sorta like how you start out as a blank flank or something. I hope this term will start to be used or at least accepted

mlp_oc_fillies_by_masamunya-d586jmi.png

• Brohoof 3

Well, a "brony" is a universal term for a fan of MLP:FiM that actively participates in the fandom. Technically everyone can be called that. If you want to distinguish demographics however in that way, especially a label that you describe as "half a brony" in a sense, then there's  bound be some who find it upsetting. It depends on the situation however, so It's not really lenient towards either a good or bad thing.

Well I think most of us know that there are some people eblow the age of 13 who consider themselves bronys well i consider them Jr. bronys. A Jr. Brony is someone who is not over the age 13 but over the age of 5 they are like cub scouts or something there not a full on brony however there in the brony community sorta like how you start out as a blank flank or something. I hope this term will start to be used or at least accepted

sig-4084533.mlp_oc_fillies_by_masamunya-

I am one then.... But I like to call myself and not a pegasister because it sounds less than a brony and Brony Jr or Jr Brony sounds even less than pegasister to me. If I were a pony I wouldn't have a cutiemark yet

Well, since the term Brony is often used to describe somepony who is outside of the target demographic, I don't think fillies under 12 need to be concerned with any such title even if they are a fan of the series. Colts are a different matter entirely as they are always outside of the target demographic. I don't think they really need to be ousted as Jr. fans. I think if they want to adopt the term Brony, they can. However, Brony is simply a title. It is not needed for all fans of the series. Only those who want to be part of the fandom. As the under 13 demographic is not supposed to be part of this forum, they will have mostly come across the term through other means. I'm sure many of them don't know what a Brony is, and there's no need to burden them with such a detail until they choose to enlighten themselves.

• Brohoof 2

Isn't Brony enough? Do we really need to seperate each other, just because of Age? I watch the show sometimes with my niece i consider her a Brony. A little one yes, but a Brony nonethenless.

• Brohoof 4

I get so many hate commets of this for entitling my oppinion XD sounds like youtube

There's a big difference between hate and disagree via criticism. The people who disagree with you, including myself, aren't giving you hate comments.

• Brohoof 3

• 1 month later...

Well the term "Brony" refers anyone who likes my little pony that is out of the age range or target audience. the age range is between 5 and 10. I don't think they would quite qualify as bronies yet, just fans of the show.

• Brohoof 2