Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New voice actor of Twist

MAIKUN

Do you guys think it's time for Twist to get a new voice actor, maybe like Denise Oliver (Wayside, Sidekick, Grojband). Well according to M.A. Larson, Twist is now a silent character since Alexander Carter was no longer in Canada.  Bad move Mr. Larson, bad move indeed! Any thoughts on that?

• Brohoof 2

I would just like to see her with some friends or something. I still kind of feel like it was a kind of cold of Applebloom to drop her like a sack of potatoes after she got her cutie mark. 

I vote for Babs to be her buddy 

love_was_kept_from_me_like_a_secret_by_m

• Brohoof 1

I would just like to see her with some friends or something. I still kind of feel like it was a kind of cold of Applebloom to drop her like a sack of potatoes after she got her cutie mark. 

I vote for Babs to be her buddy 

sig-4109619.love_was_kept_from_me_like_a

I agree wih this. Apple Bloom was a butt to Twist. Twist deserves better

She had basically one unimportant line outside of the one episode she did have any role. I don't think they care enough to bother getting her another VA to match her nasally voice and they're fine with just sticking her in the background like they have been.

sig-4094619.Twist_smiles_ID_S1E12.png

This is twist, she was a close friend of Applebloom during the first season, but then after she got her cutie mark they stopped talking as much.

We don't know that. If the Mane6 can hang out with other poneh outside the plot, I don't see how AB wouldn't do the same. Then again, she being in the TWILIGHT TIME, TWILIGHT TIME, TWILIGHT TIME horde might also suggest otherwise, but that could also be because the writers ditched her due to her VA's departure  :huh:

just because she has red hair and glasses, I suppose, is reason enough for them to be sisters?

MD already has a sister, anyway

Were did you get that Moony has a sister?  :huh:

If they do that, then Twist would sound a lot like Kitty Ko from Sidekick, but with a lisp. I think Denise Oliver would make a great Twist replacement.

If they decide to give her another role, as they don't make a habit of changing VAs. The only exceptions are Pips, due to the original reaching puberty, and many spoken BG poneh voices. Even Derpy kept Tabitha as her voice, even after that scandal :fluttershy:

Twist definitely needs a new Voice Actor rather than being a silent Character. My suggestion for a new Voice Actor for her is probably using Sweetie Belle's voice actor to voice Twist.

No I prefer Denise Oliver to be the new voice of Twist.