Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Lemon Zest Fan Club

TheLegoBrony

I could imagine Lemon saying "It's Taco Tuesday"

It really does suck that she didn't get more lines. She was being set up to be a funny comic relief, but Crystal Prep turned out to be pretty boring and standard villains. All of them portrayed that same stuffy, pompous personality.

I really could imagine some bickering between Lemon Zest, Indigo Zap, and the rest of them as being similar to the banter between Sonata and Aria. Many memes would have come out of it. But, I guess it's the fans' turn now. We have a lot of room to work with for sure.

Edited by 13M0N-2E57 (WC)
  • Brohoof 2

I loved her design its the most unique out of the Shadowbolts, and she was possibly the nicest towards Twilight. :)

True bullies would not let you use their headphones xDDD

• Brohoof 3

Still hoping they give us a chance to see more Lemon Zest and the rest of the Shadowbolts in the future...maybe a comic starring them?

990338__safe_solo_equestria+girls_pixiv_

• Brohoof 4

Best Shadowbolt? Pssh. Lemon Zest is best human. When I first saw her, I said out loud "I like her." No other character in MLP has done that to me after their first appearance. She should have had more lines. I'd love to see her in the show, but I don't expect it to happen. A cameo at least would be great.

• Brohoof 4

She is by far my favorite Shadowbolt, and I found her personality to be the cutest, though if I recall she only had like, what, two lines? that's a shame. :c 

I like her so much that I have already made a couple of signatures for her for my thread! ^____^

Here is a preview of one of them, the donor size one:

post-8308-0-30828000-1443568611_thumb.png

That signature and a non-donor size one is in my thread if any of you want a siggy for this awesome character. :3

http://mlpforums.com/topic/77071-kyoshis-sigsavatars-for-everypony-200-sigsavatars

I really need to make some avatars for her too...She is just awesome. :D

• Brohoof 3

She is my favorite Shadowbolt, begin to like her, and don't know why. She don't seem to mind having Twilight sitting next to her. I do mostly have earphone in my ear but not always like her and don't dance crazy like her.

Edited by Adam Burt
  • Brohoof 1

After a week of deliberation on the matter, I've finally decided that yes Lemon Zest is best Shadowbolt. I just love her design, personality, and music. She may not have much screen time and lines, but I love her anyways!  :D

Just finished drawing some art of her today:

bwmlp-rockthisworld-500_zpsyoi1icul.png

Maybe I like her so much because I've always been into hard rock.  :P

• Brohoof 2