Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Sigh.. Scare Master Was Leaked (No Link To It, No Spoils)

Ecntrix

So, I found out Scare Master was leaked.. ._. I didn't want to watch it, but it was tempting. It was a great episode :D Just hope no more episodes get leaked.

Edited by Ecntrix

It was uploaded to YouTube like... a day after its release on iTunes.

I jumped at the chance to watch it once it was on the internet.

I've not seen it yet, as tempting as it is - I'm assuming that it is a halloween based episode (with a name like Scare Master :lol:), so I'm personally going to hold out and actually watch it on the day...unless curiosity gets the better of me between now and then XD

• Brohoof 1

Oh my god Scare Master was sooooooo good, I'm totally not subconsciously making you want to give in and watch it or anything.

:umad: 

Seriously though it was really good  :pinkie:   :umad: 

Must...Resist...Temptation...To...Watch...More...Pony! (apparently that sentence counts as '0' characters  :confused: )

However, as my internet connection is worse than useless here, whether or not I can watch an episode on the day is airs is down to the internet gods, but this means that I am guaranteed to be able to watch it on the day itself (excluding non-internet god related disasters like computers catching fire or something XD)

• Brohoof 1

Great.  I just finished watching the three newest episodes in a row so I wouldn't have to worry about tripping over any more spoilers.  Guess what?  Now I have to watch out for more spoilers.  -_-

I'm stubborn and a traditionalist.  I'm going to wait for the scheduled airdate to see it.

• Brohoof 1

I'm stubborn and a traditionalist. I'm going to wait for the scheduled airdate to see it.
I commend you for that. XD I honestly couldn't resist the temptation of watching it.
  • Brohoof 1

Oh my god Scare Master was sooooooo good, I'm totally not subconsciously making you want to give in and watch it or anything.

:umad: 

Seriously though it was really good :pinkie:  :umad: 

I love your spoilers. XD You just saved me from myself.

• Brohoof 1

So, I found out Scare Master was leaked.. ._. I didn't want to watch it, but it was tempting. It was a great episode :D Just hope no more episodes get leaked.

Uhhhmmm, that was kinda leaked a week ago or so  :huh: . I didn't lasted a second resisting, I had to watch it at once  :D

Weee, so glad that I watched it even though it's a leaked episode. :wub:

I noticed that there was a continuity with Fluttershy...

because in 'Luna Eclipsed', she remains inside her house and tells everypony to go away. And here she does the same practice. Also, loved the part where she was in her Flutterbat costume when scaring the other Mane 6. hehehe.

Watched it a few times, and I plan on watching it when it actually airs for the reviews and what not. 

it also confirmed

That angel bunny

Is pure evil

not just a little naughty, like full blown killer rabbit kinda evil, and he's just biding his time with Fluttershy till he can make his move on equestria

okay maybe not THAT evil, but pretty bad man!