Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Dream Experiences & Discussion

Vinyl Scratch

My first pony related dream happened just about an hour ago.

It started off in a large, thick forrest; filled with massively tall trees. The sun had set and the sky was creaping into a dark blue tint - Not quite completely dark as there was still a little light left in the sky. The air was accomponied by a haunting, yet quiet feeling.

So I'm there, and I'm a pony! A pegasus at that. But the strange thing is, I still "felt" like a human but with wings. It's impossible to really explain...

Anyways, I'm standing at the top of a slightly elevated hill when Rainbow Dash appears out of nowhere! We have a brief talk (not sure of the details), and at the end she issues me a challenge, something along the lines of "Hey, I bet you that if you can make it to the bottom of this hill, out of the tree-line and into the clear, I can sneak up on ya and scare you!". Before I could even respond, she took flight and disappeared though the tip of the overhead trees.

So I started to fly a bit to get accustomed to my wings. I made it out of the thick burrow of trees and into an open field of grass. The moon was illuminating above this patch of grass and it was an amazing site to see...So as I stand there, I start to fly slightly above ground looking in all directions for several minutes, trying to find Rainbow Dash before she could catch me with a jump scare. Out of nowhere, AHHH! She got me. My wings nearly flew off with how bad I jolted as a reaction to her unexpected return.

We laughed it off though, and we started to mess around playing tag while flying around. Then, to my surprise, another pony appeared in the sky... Derpy! The gray mare was flying all over the place, bumping into trees and recklessly swooping far too close to the ground while maneuvering back up. Rainbow Dash got her to pause for a moment and introduced me to her. All 3 of us had a chat (details remain unclear unfortunetly), and then started to trek into the next set of large trees. Throughout this hike was were talking and just having fun flying between the dense trees.

Eventually we arrived at a massive log cabin. Now this is where it gets strange and random...We open the door and walk into the cabin, and suddenly...All of us are humans! In the dream world, I didn't even think this was strange, but after I woke up I realized what had happened. So we're in a basketball court for some reason, and there's other random people along with me, Derpy, and Rainbow Dash. It wasn't explicitly stated by any of us, but we somehow all knew that we had to conceal our flight skills (which we apparently still had even though our wings had disappeared). After a fairly long stint of playing basketball, I randomly awoke from my dream.

In closing, that was probably the best dream I've ever had. It was incredible. Everything from the dark, creepy setting to getting to meet Rainbow Dash and Derpy. I hope I have more like that in the future

YEARS ago (well before I ever watched FIM and possibly before it even first aired) I had a pony dream lol.  It was inspired by the MLP toy line; I actually owned some ponies prior to FIM.  Weird, right?  But anywho...  There was a colorful pony or giant pony figure in a...  Factory?  Or things were automated, and I didn't think this location safe for the pony / giant pony figure.  And I remember (hopefully this isn't too racy xD) noticing that she had a huge butt.  Which differed from the real life figures I owned.  (My sub-conscious predicted pony butts!)  And then maybe I helped get the pony to safety?  I think there were children that were glad I'd helped the pony or some such nonsense.

More recently, Rainbow Dash randomly popped into my dream for like two seconds of dream-time.  And it made no sense / she replaced another character.  There was sword fighting just before that?  Random stuff.  It wasn't at all the RD dream I was hoping for, and I KNOW my stupid sub-conscious was trolling me.

Can't say that I do. Definitely wouldn't mind having a dream based on the FIM cast, especially if it was a rave setting, with Vinyl Scratch obviously busy jammin' out as the DJ, and every pony else just having a blast. Let you know if I do end up dreaming of ponies one of these nights.

• Brohoof 1

I remember I had a dream about ponies. I know one I definitely know one last year where it involved Wild Fire in a city building in stormy weather. I woke up suddenly after she lost consciousness for some reason. I hate waking up in the middle of dreams.

• Brohoof 1

I had this dream about being a pegasus pony flying in the sky being free it was so amazing

too bad it was a freaking dream though iy sorta felt real walking on clouds changing the weather ofcourse racing

against other pegasus well untill i woke up for some reason damn alarm clock ruining my dream like that

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I have lots of pony dreams, but one I recall very vividly from a few nights ago involved me experiencing a day as how Rainbow Dash would've. It was pretty strange.

Edited by Rainboom Dash
  • Brohoof 1

Last night I had a dream with aspects of MLP and Zelda...I think it's because I was watching a lot of LPs of Zelda lately and I listened to the new Doctor Whooves and Assistant right before bed. :P

• Brohoof 1

I dreamt I was driving a tank, and equestria was being invaded by the covenant from halo.

*insert haloish storyline here*

Saved the day, everyone partied etc

An average night in my head :P

• Brohoof 1

I have pony dreams every once in a while they always involve Luna. I don't know why just her but I guess it seems logical to my brain that only Luna can visit me which does make sense since she does visit dreams and is the princess of the night. Most of them consist of Luna hanging out with me in a field or forest star gazing. It's the most relaxing dreams I can have and I usually wake up refreshed from them :catface: I quite enjoy them when I get them

• Brohoof 2

I had a pony related dream about Pinkie Pie last night and it was one of those lucid dreams. The dream was about me ending up in Ponyville and Pinkie Pie was out doing what she does best. Well I ended up being in Pinkie Pie's sight and we became friends after a few laughs we had, and it ended with a party that Pinkie Pie made.

• Brohoof 1

Why yes, I do dream about ponies. For example, I once had a dream where I was hanging out at the beach with the Mane 6 and we were pretty much the best of friends in that dream :wub:. Recently, I had a dream where I was in a loving relationship with Braeburn (don't judge me) and it was the best dream I ever had :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Of all I can remember there was only 3 dreams where MLP was refrence not as just the toys.

1. I was in some kind of fairy field probably because I was thinking of Floette and Dedenne on X and then randomly all the CMC were just hopping through the flowers and all turned into alicorns and flew through the rainbow.

2. This one I can't remember the plot line but I was in this one kind of dark room and saw Rainbow Dash and for some strange reason I had to impress the wonderbolts.

3. This was just a plot line in the episode Don't Look before you sleep there was a bad storm coming and in my dream there was a sinister storm there was no other place it could've came from there was also a backyard sale with everypony known  as a brushable.

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

I have never actually had a dream of mlp but if I did (which ended just plains soon) it would be this

I strangely woke up in Equestria (as a Pegasus) and a paw print as a  cutiemark (I can't remember the rest) I sat in confusion of what happened making small jokes about myself soon lying down to watch the stars hopefully of calmed down by the night suddenly a quick dark flash flew fast upon the sky at first I thought it was Dash (as I was also glad) however before I could tell (it) landed she was Princess Luna I looked up in amazement and as she spoke "are you okay my child" the words did sound a little odd for Luna but I went with it "Y.y.yes umm Luna" I stuttered "I know what had happened and tis I who saw however I am unaware of how to get back to your world" apart from family I could really live there to be honest I would prefer to live in Equestria in that anyway so I answered "I..I understand with a mix of a smile and a frown, Luna wrapped her wing around me "I fear I'm sorry filly but I unaware of how to bring you back" she said frowning, "It's fine" I smiled "one day we will find a way and for now I will be pretty happy here oh and your night is beautiful" I added in, Luna smiled but soon turned into a frown "It is quite beautiful yet so peaceful but as I wish highly I never made the mistake I did" she bowed her head "I understand we all make mistakes even the worst of them" Luna smiled "thank you" suddenly she gasped remembering how I got here, "tis is a dream human" I was quite surprised she knew what I really was but kept it quiet "It...is?"  I asked. "Yes human now I to be sorry you will now leave" I smiled "It's alright Luna I understand it was truly beyond amazing to meet you" she smiled and woke me up.

sorry not much space I forgot XD

if this was a actual mlp dream it would be the best

but longer would make it better

it's quite sad I have never had a actual mlp dream though... 

• Brohoof 1

I had my very first dream in awhile and I must say it was so good but it ended very quickly. It was related to MLP but with Equestria Girls characters or their human form. The only difference is that they were in a real life setting while all the humans around them were normal like us. They were still a cartoon but were 3D if that makes sense but still looked exactly like their Equestria Girls counterparts.

My dream started with me in a High School. I am not sure if it was Equestria High or or some random school. However, I knew why I was there at that was to look for the MLP cast. The school was not to unfamiliar or cartoony. As I said it looked like a regular school and all the other humans looked like normal. I knew I was dreaming but it felt very real. I knew that I was bound to wake up at some point and I did my best to look around for the MLP cast.

As I was walking around occasionally I would see Rainbow Dash in the hallways or in busy classrooms. But she was either to preoccupied with class or I did not have enough time to get her attention. That confirmed to me that I was in the presence of the MLP cast. I got very excited and began looking for more of them. Eventually I finally found Twilight. She was in the hallway alone in the history department looking at her notebook. I gained up the courage to talk to her. I called her name and she responded kindly. She did not ask how I knew her name but I began talking to her about general stuff like what her interests are and what I enjoy. I asked how old she was for some reason and she said she was 20. I don't know why a 20 year old would be in high school but I blew it off knowing it was a dream anyways. She asked me what type of history and science I liked and I told her I like alot of U.S and World History along with the Astronomy. She got excited saying she likes that as well and it cool to finally meet someone who has a passion in such nerdy things. She then talked about how she likes the history of Equestria where she is from and such. Before I continued my conversation, my dream ended. I was so upset but I did my best fall asleep again and I succeeded.

Once I was asleep, I found myself in the Equestra Girls in real life high school location again. Knowing I would probably wake up again soon, I made it my goal to find other cast. On multiple occasions I found Rainbow Dash but she was to busy in class or was walking into class. I wanted to really get to talk to her, but I was not going to barge into busy classrooms and look weird.

Finally, I got to see Rarity, she was in a classroom with the door open talking to somebody but it was more like an empty classroom where people just go to hang out. As I walked past the room she made eye contact with me and made it obvious she saw me based on eye contact alone. It was more a happy to see my look and I could see she was smiling. As I walked past she told whoever she was talking that she would be right back. As I was walking through the empty hallway I noticed that somebody was walking behind me and it turned out to be Rarity. I think when she saw me she left the classroom to come and talk to me. Before she can say anything to me or I can begin to talk to her, my dream ended.

I was not tired at that point and could not get back to sleep so I got up and got on the forums to tell you my experience. Although I am upset my dream ended so quickly, it was a cool dream. Although I wish I could have talked to other MLP cast, I manged to talk to Twilight and get the positive attention of Rarity to a point where I believe she wanted to come talk to me. Rainbow Dash was to preoccupied in class most of the time so I could not just randomly walk into the classroom.

In regards to the other MLP cast, I did not see them at all. Maybe in my next dream if I have one soon I will see the rest of the cast along with finally getting to talk and do things with the others which would be awesome.

What do you guys make out of the dream I had?

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

I remember one dream that one of my family members was into mlp, don't remember who though.

Also, during a time when I stopped being a brony, I had a dream that I was at my grandmother's house with my family, and I went outside to pee, and these multi colored subtitles popped up as this ghost-like shadow figure walked up to me, I ran inside and we began running down the street from this guy. I remember he chased us inside of a mini Ferrari. We got to this house that was completely empty, with closet sized rooms and when we got to the back yard (this is the pony part) Daring Doo shows up to help us, we make our way through a maze of privacy fences, we come upon this shed that was totally empty besides some lawn-mower like machine. We used it to bust down the fences and escape.

• 2 weeks later...

It's quite normal for me to have dreams involving my favorite cartoon and MLP is no exception. :)  After a long stretch with no MLP dreams, I had a great one last night! I thought I was watching the newest MLP episode. The story was about Fluttershy being torn between Rainbow Dash and this new pony. It was becoming a full blown love triangle. :wub: I tried to follow the drama as closely as I could. The problem was I couldn’t hear the cartoon's dialogue over the noise of the radio.  So I kept turning the volume on the radio down and finally off.  But it was louder than ever.  WTF?  I woke up and found out that I was listening to the radio in real life which was on the whole time!  :P

• Brohoof 2

Once or twice, it's hard to say really. Unless you have a really vivid dream, the details of it tend to slip away once you start to wake up and are eventually completely forgotten.

• 4 weeks later...