Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy be permanently scarred if she had to watch all Ft13th/NOES movies?

Azureth

I would say she would have a mental whom for a bit, but not permanently scarred. If she can handle a real life situation like the Everfree Forest I think she could handle a horror movie.

• Brohoof 3

After watching both movies, guess she'd freak out and stay inside her house for a month. Hehehehe, wonder what her reaction would be if she watches, instead of FT13th and NOES, she watches Hatchet! Now that's a movie with more 'ketchup' and ummm meat cutting. You know what I mean for those who know this movie. :P

I doubt she would even be able to handle children's movie like Nightmare Before Christmas(2spoopy4u), let alone the Friday the 13th and NoES movies

I don't know, am I the only one who thinks that Fluttershy, despite being literally scared of her own shadow once, would have a guilty pleasure of watching horror movies and such? Sure, she's probably hiding under her bed or behind the couch the entire time, but I think she'd be fine. 

FT13TH=Friday the 13th, NOES=Nightmare On Elem Street. Say you were to force Fluttershy to watch all of both series, would it give her serious PTSD?

As a pony, she's a prey animal, so it's in her instincts and neurology to be able to mentally recover well from scary situations like running from predators.  She'd probably get back on her hooves after a little while.

I don't think so, but literally the only thing I'm basing this on is the 'Perfect Day for Fun' short advertising RR, where Flutters doesn't want to go into the haunted house at first and has to be dragged in, only for it to cut to everyone running and Flutters just walking outside and shrugging.

I'm guessing she'd avoid such movies if she could, but not be very affected by them if she's put on the spot.

Yes, then I'd make her watch the Halloween movies, in which Michael Myers murders animals. Then, just because I'm a sadist, I'd show her Cannibal Holocaust, in which they killed REAL animals ON SCREEEN.

I doubt that anyone would be able to get her in the same room as those movies, let alone make her watch one.