general If you could do anything what would it be?

Measure Theory

It's funny, for a few years now, the question "What would you do if you could do anything?" has been going through my head---it's like the arc words of a TV show or something.

Usually I answer with something within the laws of physics, but still ambitious, like making a killer app for smartphones or something (I have an idea for a card game that could have people laughing out loud).

Once in a while, though, it's something more near-sighted, like "get over this stupid sinus infection".

umbrella_RD_shoots_enemy.gif

Help the main six stop the Weather Factory Meltdown!

Click here to play:http://mlpforums.com/topic/114199-fangame-weather-factory-meltdown/

Click here to help build the game:http://mlpforums.com/topic/114399-seeking-help-for-an-epic-fangame-collaboration/

Gain Immortality, and watch. Watch as the world progresses, and inevitably ends. Then, wait for another world to being anew, and watch again...

img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-
Special thanks to @Proton for making the Signature!
https://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/drakk-moonshine-r358
I Am The One Who Hides Those Things You Never Find... I Am The One Who Watches You From The Corner Of Your Eye... I Am The Lord Of All Mysteries... Greetings, And May We Be The Best Of Friends
Ah, back to the classic.

Escape this world and travel to Equestria and share the wonders of human music... and probably scar them for life with dark songs.  :umad:  :umad:  :umad:

• Brohoof 1

C9YO7ag.png

Sableye is best... whatever he is, diamond demon thing. He's still awesome. 

(I know he's a Pokemon, psh)

I would want just a little, tiny thing, i would like to make everyone i know and see and talk to have a smile on their face and i would give them a hug :3  :wub: 

post-35609-0-17505900-1445732357.png

Regards for the sign go to a very good friend :3

A list of selfish things outside of the "save the world-perspective"

I would finally recover fully.

That would lead to me being able to finish school, which is also something I'd do

Then I would find a nice apartment in the city I want to spent my life in and move there with my girlfriend.

Just like, have a good life, you know?

• Brohoof 1

celHhH7.jpg

Hiya! Send me a message so we can be friends!  /)^3^(\

Perfection to the point of obsession

I would make all the things i have in my head.

Make all the movies i dreamed of making, all the Video Games i wanted too, make sequels to very old games, which i think deserve sequels and just in general being happy  :pinkie:

And as a second thing make every living thing a vegetarian, so that nobody has to kill something anymore, reduce the amount of living things, so that enough plants are there to eat ( im not killing anyone, but i will watch out, that nobody gets to much kids ) , than realize that people still dont want to let someone over them rule and see them fighting against the things i do...so i have to change them even more, until i realize that nobody is like them anymore, and everyone is just a copy of how i would like to have the world and everybody would be the same.

I couldnt live with the thoughts, of killing every personality just because i want to have a better world and probably kill myself.Or create my own world, where i can live alone forever.

Wow, that got dark very quick  :wacko:

Lets just stick with the movie making idea,okay?  :lie:

Edited by Smile.Pony
  • Brohoof 1

Signature.png.dfe30e494cadddd2f98e87ea7e3841eb.png

Sig made by Kyoshi

I'd twerk on top of Mount Everest... :lol:

No but really I think I'd get me signed to a record label, I'm done with trying to get noticed by myself

• Brohoof 2

img-35708-1-531938Sanstitre6.png

graphic design is meh pession

Twilight Sparkle  Pinkie Pie  Applejack Rainbow Dash Rarity Fluttershy

Make all the movies i dreamed of making, all the Video Games i wanted too, make sequels to very old games, which i think deserve sequels and just in general being happy :pinkie:

Funny you should say that:  the game I have in my signature was built with the idea in mind that other people would be able to use it to build their own games; it has an editor and everything.  I'm not sure a game like mine, a platformer/shmup with the ability to make NPCs to speak to is what you're looking for, but it might be worth a look.

Why am I bringing this up here?  Well, remember how, earlier in this thread, I said that the question "what would you do if you could do anything?" kept coming up in my mind?  A kind of unspoken assumption in that question is that, sometimes, the thing a person wants the most is actually within his or her reach.  I built this game partly because i was hoping the editor would put some wishes within reach of some people who wanted to make their own fangames.  I don't know if you'll be one of them, but I'd be trilled if it turned out you were!

umbrella_RD_shoots_enemy.gif

Help the main six stop the Weather Factory Meltdown!

Click here to play:http://mlpforums.com/topic/114199-fangame-weather-factory-meltdown/

Click here to help build the game:http://mlpforums.com/topic/114399-seeking-help-for-an-epic-fangame-collaboration/

I would legalize pot... er... I meant to say I would end world hunger.

I would actually get rid of corruption in government. Make sure our leaders actually care and do what is right. Also no more political parties. George Washington warned against them, and he was right.

I would also like to have a successful music career. 

Edited by McDude

The ability to imbue immortality, and be immortal myself (non-aging, of course). Would love to be able to stick around for a couple more centuries, and I'd love to have my other half join me for that long journey.

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm... well, anything in the world gives out a lot of options, but I'm worried that something I choose could cause bigger, unknown problems in the future. So... um... instead of giving out a way I'd change the world (cuz there are many things that need to be done, but I don't know how to just fix them), I think I'll stick to what I'd do in my own little life.

Realistically (or... at least, more realistically), I'd like to become a YouTuber. Not one that's super duper famous or anything. I'd just like enough people who like what I do to give me a feeling that I'm a source of fun and entertainment for a decent amount of people.

Unrealistically... I kinda want wings. Wouldn't that be something? :D

kd1J5pd.png

Me in a nutshell.

I think if I could do anything I'd:

• Rid the world of all its evils
  • Cure cancer
  • Explore alternate universes... Of course, once I find the EqG universe, I'm likely to continue visiting there, and I think you can easily guess why
  • Brohoof 1

Aspiring animator/illustrator, founder of MLPF's Lighthoof and Shimmy Shake fan club!

"The magic of friendship grows"

• 2 weeks later...

What would I do....you know, there is something simple I would do. I would accept myself for who I am, fully. I would erase all of my anxieties, worries, and pointless self pressuring. If I could get rid of all of that nonsense, I could be so much happier and interact with others much more. Hopefully that doesn't seem selfish or anything. 

KyoshiFrostWolfSIG1.jpg.b0b2e3d0d15e6abf25982983986dcba1.jpg