Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching The great Equestrian harbor OOC (Action)

Wicked Funky

Attention my fellow non pirateing crew! My apologies for not mentioning you, this computer of mine is a real old piece of pickle. Anyway, I would like to apply as your captain, Citrus Barrel . (yes yes I know thats spelled wrong) A former merchant of the high seas, he was just about to go into retirment having finaly stored away enough wealth from his trade when this whole pirate nonesense began. While he is older he isn't elderly. A skilled sea pony, he can manage a ship and keep it in working order, as it was his profession to do so for many years after all. His combat skills are limited to braweling, and using his ship as a weapon, in more ways then one. Strict, and a bit traditional, don't expect Captain Barrel to take this job lightly. Not out for blood against the sea rouges he really just wants to get the job done so he can finally go home. 

A question passed my mind if and i'm saying if we don't get to many more people are we going (idea for the DM here) to include unknown ponies to make the bulk of the crews and anti-pirate forces?

Edited by EmeraldBolt/Sapphire

Guys, if you need to RP, do it in an RP thread. This is not what the OOC thread is for. You don't open up packages and start eating stuff at the grocery store, and you don't go to a restaurant to buy veggies and raw meat for the barbeque. Keep the RP in the IC threads and the organizational stuff in the OOC threads. If you're that impatient that you can't wait for the OP to open the RP thread proper, create your own RP.

I will add my OC to ship 2

Names Nova Wings (yes I did make my form name the same), I'm a orange unicorn who's special talent is "flight pack" spell. Short explanation, I can use my magic to create artificial wings for a limited amount of time. And no, I'm not op as my magic+wight+cargo (if any) will restrict flight time.

As for crew position, I'd be best in a combat/magic user role, if you will have me.

• Brohoof 1

Nova Wings, on 04 Nov 2015 - 6:45 PM, said:

I will add my OC to ship 2

Names Nova Wings (yes I did make my form name the same), I'm a orange unicorn who's special talent is "flight pack" spell. Short explanation, I can use my magic to create artificial wings for a limited amount of time. And no, I'm not op as my magic+wight+cargo (if any) will restrict flight time.

As for crew position, I'd be best in a combat/magic user role, if you will have me.

If you could please sum up his personality briefly that would be desirable, And if you can be one ship 2 is up to Darkhaert.

For pirate me, "I'll stab you in the knee and take your stuff"

I'd rather not kill if I don't have to, but I'll hold no regret killing somepony if it comes down to me/the crew or them, or if a mare is involved then your already dead.

Did you ever watch 'Firefly'? think a bit like Jane with more brain power, and a nice side (sometimes).

@@Fhaolan,

I live near a pizza shop and sometimes I see people buy already made dough so they can make their own pizza at home.

And they just having fun. Cut them some slack. It's seeming like the mods are starting to really become a bunch of fascist. Really laying down the gantlet ain't ya?

Whoa hey... Fascist is a really strong word there. Thats equating to Hiltler almost. While I do agree with you somewhat, if you have a problem with one of the mods maybe bring it up to them in private, not in an OCC, where possibly more then one person could get invovled adversely. Theres two sides to this and it defiently shouldn't be handled here. I for one am done talking about it here. 

And they just having fun. Cut them some slack. It's seeming like the mods are starting to really become a bunch of fascist. Really laying down the gantlet ain't ya?