200 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• Hated it!
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I enjoyed it
    • I loved it ... happy little trees <3

To quote Strong Bad about inside jokes:

"Every good road trip needs a good inside joke that only the people who went on the road trip will get; and the people who didn't go on the road trip would wanna kill your legs every time you bring it up."

Ours will be "Jumbo Large"

• Brohoof 1

I found this to be a rather enjoyable episode.

It's a Discord episode so of course it would be.

I enjoyed seeing Twilight learn her lesson in this episode as well.

Plus it was nice to actually see Zecora since she has been gone for like forever.

I don't know about any of you, but I quite enjoyed this episode.

The moral hits really close to me especially with how I am socially both growing up and today, the references were nice and the only nitpick I have is that I really question Discord's morality especially in that ending.

• Brohoof 4

It surprised me that Discord did not do anything evil along the course of the events of the episodes (including the 3 days that premised the episode). It seems like he really developped his caracter in the final (let's hope it's not gonna revert).

Finally an Discord episode where it turns out Discord actually did make friends with the mane 6 and not screwing them over. I could totally relate to Twilight missing out on things

Also the Bob Ross and BttF jokes couldn't have been more perfectly timed

• Brohoof 3

References everywhere. Because that's just what a discord episode is. It kinda distracts you from the bad plot. Anyways, reference nerd out time.

DISCORD ROSS

CTOQkjHWsAAe4L5.png

Marty McPie!

CTOSfCPWsAAelJl.png

Everyone is just messing with Twilight now

CTOSvd0XAAEGo_u.png

I ship it.

CTOQ2byWsAAWqYc.png

• Brohoof 1

That was rather... run of the mill actually. More of a lesson-teaching episode than anything. Discord trying to teach Twilight a lesson rather than being up to no good? Well, I guess it depends on how you interpret it but still... :pout::umad:

A lot of sight gags and a constantly frustrated Twilight don't make for a great episode for me sorry to say... Discord didn't even need to really be there. Still, was fun enough to watch I guess, not the greatest episode in the world but certainly not the worst either. :derp:

• Brohoof 1