The Right of a Superior Species

Bendy

If ponies are the superior species does that give them the right to do this?  

11 users have voted

1. 1. If ponies are the superior species does that give them the right to do this?

• No they don't have the right.
    • Yes. As the superior species they have the right.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheRightOfASuperiorSpecies

If ponies are superior to humans in every way both; morally and might.... does that give them the right to invade Earth, wipe out humanity and claim Earth for their own?

If there's such thing as a hierarchy of sapient life. Are those beneath them unworthy of life? A sapient species so intelligent and powerful, that they see humans and many others lesser sapient species as mere bacteria before them. 

Edited by Bendy

Im not sure, for what im gonna Vote, because for once, not even we should be allowed to just invade Earth and take everything, like it belongs to us.

We should really care more about the Nature. I mean, if Humans would come to another Planet, they would probably do the same again if their superior and invade everything and use a new planet as theirs.

So, at one point, i would Vote Yes, that Ponys should invade the World if they are superior, because they would maybe be better leaders than us.

But on the other hand, nobody should just claim, that everything belongs to them, only because they feel like they are superior...but i mean Humans do it either way. So...yeah i give Ponys the right, in hope, that they would be nicer to Planet Earth and everything that lives their.

I mean they are some nice Humans...but their are also a lot of bad humans, who pretty much dont care about anything and only care about profit.

Edited by Dune_Rarity

Im not sure, for what im gonna Vote, because for once, not even we should be allowed to just invade Earth and take everything, like it belongs to us.

We should really care more about the Nature. I mean, if Humans would come to another Planet, they would probably do the same again if their superior and invade everything and use a new planet as theirs.

So, at one point, i would Vote Yes, that Ponys should invade the World if they are superior, because they would maybe be better leaders than us.

But on the other hand, nobody should just claim, that everything belongs to them, only because they feel like they are superior...but i mean Humans do it either way. So...yeah i give Ponys the right, in hope, that they would be nicer to Planet Earth and everything that lives their.

I mean they are some nice Humans...but their are also a lot of bad humans, who pretty much dont care about anything and only care about profit.

So... you're saying the ponies have the right to kill every human down to the last child? 

@ Bendy

Dont we Humans to the same with Animals?

I mean, some of us like Meat especially from young animals, so Humans kill childs as well. I think its only fair, that Animals have the right for revenge.

Where does it end though? Are the ponies going to kill every sapient species that dared to eat meat?  

That sounds kinda evil to me.

@ Bendy

Thats a good Question.

Is it okay, to kill all Meat Eaters, to save a lot of living things?

Or should Meat Eater be left alone, so that they can continue to kill thousands, millions of Animals for all eternity?

I mean, even Animals eat Flesh, so you would have to kill even more things, so...i dont know.

Either way, a lot of things are dying. I guess that just how the World is...

If it would be possible, just make every Living thing a Vegetarian and nobody has to die anymore.

That would be the best solution in my Opinion  :)

But that will never happen. So...i dont know. I honestly dont know.

I just hope that Ponys would be a better Leader.

Because we humans just constantly kill things.

Maybe it would change, if Ponys are the Leader.

I have no idea.

Edited by Dune_Rarity

I don't think they will invade and wipe out the entire human population even they can. If they are superior, their cultural level must be superior.  Though as Starlight Sky said 

There are no rights to be given.   Those with power just decide how to use it.
, those with power have to know how to control their power properly and logically, or they will finally lead themselves to the destruction. Either they will someday invader some species more powerful than them self and be eliminated by their target ( see borg-8472 war in Star Trek) or they will fall apart inside their society. About the meat eaters, the ponies must know that as a primitive race, most predators are just trying to servive and they are performing a key role keeping the planetary ecosystem in balance.Though there are some predators, humans kill only for fun, I doubt they will eliminated all those people because if they do so they are no better than humans since there are several other alternatives such as give humans technology as food synthesizer or banish humans to a uninhabited planet with variety of flora or just use the spell twilight used before to change the humans' taste.

I don't think they will invade and wipe out the entire human population even they can. If they are superior, their cultural level must be superior.  Though as Starlight Sky said 

, those with power have to know how to control their power properly and logically, or they will finally lead themselves to the destruction. Either they will someday invader some species more powerful than them self and be eliminated by their target ( see borg-8472 war in Star Trek) or they will fall apart inside their society. About the meat eaters, the ponies must know that as a primitive race, most predators are just trying to servive and they are performing a key role keeping the planetary ecosystem in balance.Though there are some predators, humans kill only for fun, I doubt they will eliminated all those people because if they do so they are no better than humans since there are several other alternatives such as give humans technology as food synthesizer or banish humans to a uninhabited planet with variety of flora or just use the spell twilight used before to change the humans' taste.

We need to be careful with how we measure superiority. Their ability to destroy the other is a valid consideration; their culture is not. There is no such thing as a superior or primitive culture. Some will live and some will die, but that is a matter of power.