Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

~* Free Pixel Ponies! *~ {Open!}

Pripyat Pony

On 4/4/2017 at 10:15 PM, Trixie . said:

His colors used to be like Sunset Shimmer, his mane style was like a male Sunset. His cutie mark is a crimson red sun, with a sword behind it. 

He still has burn marks and stuff like that all over, and his mane looks like fire. After all the time on the sun, he developed some sort of horn which is yellow, translucent and long like an Alicorn. He is a pegasus / something and NOT an Alicorn.

He wears the Alicorn amulet, and his eyes are red and have the red magic of the amulet. His name is Keeneye.

Your request is ready! I have tried my best but of course it's difficult from a description.

Base: http://kaori-warbird.deviantart.com/art/Pegasus-Stallion10-629478862

Keeneye.gif

• Brohoof 2

Adult

Male: handsome one indeed lol

also you dont have to use the necklace part if you want to  : 3

and if its hard for you to do the beard part thats ok lol

also he has no cutie mark ^^

imageproxy.php.png

Edited by Griffin the Pony

On 4/13/2017 at 2:59 AM, Ruffled Daydreams said:

Can you draw my oc, ruffled daydream?

Picture for reference

http://imgur.com/3ffwdBr

My Oc is half pony half griffin, just if that is confusing you. She is a girl

Your request is ready!

Base: (heavily edited lol) http://kaori-warbird.deviantart.com/art/Earth-Pony-Mare11-671806095

Ruffled Daydream.gif

• Brohoof 1

On 4/17/2017 at 6:20 AM, Griffin the Pony said:

Adult

Male: handsome one indeed lol

also you dont have to use the necklace part if you want to  : 3

and if its hard for you to do the beard part thats ok lol

also he has no cutie mark ^^

Your request is ready!

Base: http://kaori-warbird.deviantart.com/art/Unicorn-Stallion9-657666266

Griffin.gif

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
On 4/16/2017 at 7:58 PM, Pripyat Pony said:

Quick question: Why does it look like a bat pony? Seraphim is a dragon/vampire pony hybrid. Her wings and eyes are of dragon trait, while the ears and fangs are the traits of a vampire pony. Would it be possible to correct that?

Edited by Seraphim

(edited)

Hey Pripyat! Could I request a new picture of my ponysona Lucky Bolt? If so then could you have her look like she's cheering/rooting with a blue ball cap on with a yellow number 48 on it? I have a picture of Lucky in my signature and my avatar picture, also her cutie mark is on my signature too kinda in the background. The cutie mark is a silver horseshoe with a yellow lighting bolt in the middle just in case you can't see it. Thanks! 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

14 hours ago, Seraphim said:

Quick question: Why does it look like a bat pony? Seraphim is a dragon/vampire pony hybrid. Her wings and eyes are of dragon trait, while the ears and fangs are the traits of a vampire pony. Would it be possible to correct that?

I don't do redos, sorry. The pic you provided looked like a bat pony so that's what I did; you should have specified if there was anything extra you wanted me to do.

(edited)
5 hours ago, Pripyat Pony said:

I don't do redos, sorry. The pic you provided looked like a bat pony so that's what I did; you should have specified if there was anything extra you wanted me to do.

True, I should've specified. But how would dragon wings be confused for vampire bat wings? :blink:

There was a clear difference.

Edited by Seraphim

Do remember that there's a PM function to discuss particular issues. This topic should only be used for requests and aforementioned requests' showcasing.