Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Aureity

Hey Dash i was in the same class as you in cloudsdale and this is the first time i've ran into you since you performed that sonic rainboom, anyway congratulations on getting into the wonderbolts a while back so here's the question...

What have you been doing there apart from training and how's Lightning dust been ever since you took her rank?

You have no idea...stupid IRS.

LOL . Any thing new like Pinkie doing some weird new stuff or twilight Science stuff or applejack and sweet apple acres with apple cider or fluttershy. That type of stuff  :)

Sorry about that rainbow dash that was my evil form also from now on when its him this will be displayed first <Witch Docter>

<Witch Docter> How im i suppost to ruin your life stormy when you rat me out to every pony

(edited)

No. The one where you supposedly killed Ace Swift. Also the one where Phoenix Wright is defending you.

img-1660738-1-cdw.gif

img-1675094-2-tumblr_m67pcuSYd21qc5ffho1

I, umm...I don't remember this.

I got a toughy, whats your favorite color? Hmmm?

Pfft, easy. White.

Hey Rainbow dash, have you ever had a moment where you were so bored you tried rolling yourself up in a blanket and roll across the floor in a blanket saying "burrito" over and over? xD i have

img-1675094-3-340863__safe_rainbow+dash_

Rainbow Dash you should check My Little Portal and see what happens to you

Maybe I'll drop by if it's in the library.

What do you feel about Seaponies, dear Dashie?  :wub:

They look pretty cool, I gotta say. If only I could hold my breath longer than a couple minutes, though...

Hey Dash i was in the same class as you in cloudsdale and this is the first time i've ran into you since you performed that sonic rainboom, anyway congratulations on getting into the wonderbolts a while back so here's the question...

What have you been doing there apart from training and how's Lightning dust been ever since you took her rank?

Training's actually pretty much it, actually...although I don't miss a chance to get an autograph or two.

And, uhh...I wouldn't know, I don't keep track. *winces* Should I have?

Hi Rainbow Dash my name is Sapling Green. I would like to get to know you

Oh, hey. What's up?

LOL . Any thing new like Pinkie doing some weird new stuff or twilight Science stuff or applejack and sweet apple acres with apple cider or fluttershy. That type of stuff  :)

Oh yeah, Twilight blew up a chocolate shop while trying to get the chocolate bunnies inside to come to life and hop.

One question - why are we driving through the Everfree? 

watched any gorey,scary,horrific,screaming, horror movies lately?

Heh heh, you bet. Tried to get Fluttershy to come with me, but I couldn't drag her outta the house. What a wimp.  -_- 

Sorry about that rainbow dash that was my evil form also from now on when its him this will be displayed first <Witch Docter>

<Witch Docter> How im i suppost to ruin your life stormy when you rat me out to every pony

Oookay. Umm...cool.

Do you rodeo?

Hah, nah. Applejack always tries to show off with her rope-lasso skills, but she's just jealous she can't fly.

*Adds another 300 pounds to the set* Sheesh...don't have to be so mean about it.

That's more like it! Grr...whew, there you go. Happy?

Hey, you! Yeah, you!

I got a question!

Are you me from the future? How was it like? Must be 20% cooler than today, huh?

Or are you a spy... Disguised like me! I am keeping my eye on you...

Are you...a four-hoofed version of me? That's bipedal? Gee, that's really weird...and also kinda cool.

Edited by Aureity
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah, that's, uhh...my reaction too. Please, please just don't let Pinkie drive the thing, okay?

do you know derpy (aka dizty doo)

The mailmare? Yeah, she's the one who's responsible for all my bill late fees, grr...

Well i wanted to know if you would like to be my friend.

Sure, I'm everypony's friend. Long as you can do something cool, that is. What can you do?

Hahaha :lol: that's funny why was she trying to do that?

Like I know, ask her. All those books must've made her brain a little cuckoo.

...derp

Eh?

Godzilla: Have you seen my big basket of food?

Pfft, you don't scare me. Come get some!

Hey! I'm Sapphire beam!

Wanna race me? :3

Are you new? Because I don't think I've seen you around Cloudsdale before.

...am I that popular? Cool.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Like I know, ask her. All those books must've made her brain a little cuckoo.

Probably but books are fun sometimes like 'daring do"  :), but im not much of a reader but i like to read a book from time to time  B). Do you still read "Daring Do" or are you done with the series :huh:  

Edited by WinterFreeze