Aureity

o-o-ok....and i love that picture of you two x3 by the way...if i may ask, why did you force Fluttershy to joust with you? why didn't you ask Pinkie? and i have two other things to say;

1) what if you met another griffen that was sorta similar to you and your friends, personality-wise and all 6 have a good time with each other then near the end of the day Gilda comes up and says its time to go and then the other griffen reveals that they are cousins (and they're basically the opposite of each other) what would your reaction be?

and the second thing is that i was touch how the 6 (the 6th being Spike) of you were so quick to defend Twilight when Trixie said she was banished, how you all chased after Twilight when she was flung out of Ponyville, you guys trying to find a way to stop Trixie and get Twi back into town and how you all worked together (Sweetie Belle, Applebloom, Big Mac, and Granny Smith included) worked together to fool trixie to get her to take the amulet off. that was AWESOME!!! and real work of friendship :3happy.png

so rainbow dash i have another qustion,i have to know how should i deal with school from your prespective. i have mixed reactions from people i interact with alot: best friend, friend, aquatintence, neutral or hate. how should i deal with it from you prespective

How will I? B)

Leave that to your imagination, kid! :angry:

o-o-ok....and i love that picture of you two x3 by the way...if i may ask, why did you force Fluttershy to joust with you? why didn't you ask Pinkie? and i have two other things to say;

1) what if you met another griffen that was sorta similar to you and your friends, personality-wise and all 6 have a good time with each other then near the end of the day Gilda comes up and says its time to go and then the other griffen reveals that they are cousins (and they're basically the opposite of each other) what would your reaction be?

and the second thing is that i was touch how the 6 (the 6th being Spike) of you were so quick to defend Twilight when Trixie said she was banished, how you all chased after Twilight when she was flung out of Ponyville, you guys trying to find a way to stop Trixie and get Twi back into town and how you all worked together (Sweetie Belle, Applebloom, Big Mac, and Granny Smith included) worked together to fool trixie to get her to take the amulet off. that was AWESOME!!! and real work of friendship :3happy.png

Well...pegasi look a lot cooler in armor. B)

I have no problem with that. It's not who you're *related* to that makes ya who you are. It's who YOU are, and that's all that matters.

So when do you want me to come in?

Anytime...feel free to start right away.

she IS in trouble... everypony clear the room, Rainbow Dash and I need some one on one time together...

Err...your royal highness...what's with that creepy smile... :blink:

(Im not sure if anyone asked this)

Whos your best friend out of your best friends?

....yeah, no. I don't pick best friends.

Rainbow Dash HOW u get so awesome?!  :wub:

Practiced my flyin'. Got great at it.

so rainbow dash i have another qustion,i have to know how should i deal with school from your prespective. i have mixed reactions from people i interact with alot: best friend, friend, aquatintence, neutral or hate. how should i deal with it from you prespective

Friends - stay loyal and true. Play pranks on em' too, but don't go overboard.

Acquaintance - say hi every once in a while, maybe you might even get a new friend.

Neutral - ehh. *shrug*

Hate - Make them pay. :angry:

When I finally get my aerobatics license and start performing at airshows, wanna be my wingpony?

*smirk* How bout you be MY wingpony instead?

*sarcastically* ooooh I'm soooo scared! *falls back laughing* and what the hay is a wingpony?

Dude. Seriously. I suggest you go hide. I've gotten rainbow angry before. I ended up getting lost at sea in an upside-down boat.

Dude. Seriously. I suggest you go hide. I've gotten rainbow angry before. I ended up getting lost at sea in an upside-down boat.

she can't catch me! I can disappear and reappear in random places!

she can't catch me! I can disappear and reappear in random places!

Rainbow could always get a unicorn to disable your ability. I'm sure Twilight's not happy about you trying to get her friend arrested.

Rainbow could always get a unicorn to disable your ability. I'm sure Twilight's not happy about you trying to get her friend arrested.

*falls back laughing* really? Twilight doesn't even know at all!

SHE CAN DISABLE YOUR TELEPORTING ABILITY.

You know what, buck this. I'm gonna go hide, you have good luck with your "Teleporting ability" when it's gone.

I've got other abilities too! So I can always use that!

Just the other day, actually. I...think, anyway. Kinda hard to tell at a distance, and I wasn't really paying attention <_<

Oh. That's cool. Are you two still friends?

Edited by ZomBrony