Aureity

I think I know who you're talking about >_< Anyways, keep it up Dash!

Just remembered one more PMV I have that's partially about you

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=_24-ncYCHCM

As usual... What do you think?

...yay?

r2m976.jpg

A lil' Catherine <(^.^)>

...yay?

Not sure what you mean by that but I get a bad feeling about it. Have you seen AJ, Twi, or Rarity? (as in, if you know them, please C&P links to their ask threads)

Not sure what you mean by that but I get a bad feeling about it. Have you seen AJ, Twi, or Rarity? (as in, if you know them, please C&P links to their ask threads)

Found em. I'm not good with the ponynet, but come on, even I know all you have to do is type it into the search bar up top.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/7891-ask-applejack/page__st__1320

http://mlpforums.com/topic/7252-ask-twilight-sparkle/page__st__760__hl__ask%20twilight%20sparkle#entry466830

http://mlpforums.com/topic/6434-ask-rarity/page__st__80__hl__ask%20rarity#entry484438

r2m976.jpg

A lil' Catherine <(^.^)>

Never even thought. How are you and your friends getting along? Haven't watched for so long...

We're doing great! I haven't heard from the others too much, but AJ was there to watch me race a car.

r2m976.jpg

A lil' Catherine <(^.^)>

(edited)

We're doing great! I haven't heard from the others too much, but AJ was there to watch me race a car.

You finally got that done? Nice! Did you win? Also, can you tell Aureity I like his avatar picture? Edited by ZomBrony

Have you ever worn a bunny suit to sing to the water for Zap-apple jam making?

No.

Never, ever, EVER will.

...Well, no, but nobody can force me into one of those machines anyways.

Well, just keep in mind next time that this factory is...soundproof. And I'm pretty sure a pony can fit into that grinder over there.

*unlocks door*

Bye!

You finally got that done? Nice! Did you win? Also, can you tell Aureity I like his avatar picture?

Course I won! No machine can beat the fastest pony in Equestria!

And sure, I'll tell him if he's not too busy lurking "Roleplay World" or whatever he calls it.

r2m976.jpg

A lil' Catherine <(^.^)>

Well, just keep in mind next time that this factory is...soundproof. And I'm pretty sure a pony can fit into that grinder over there.

*unlocks door*

Bye!

...Wait, you're letting me out?

You realize that I can now go tell that guy what goes on in there?

Wait, how teh heck do I get down?

ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

:)

r2m976.jpg

A lil' Catherine <(^.^)>

ಠ_ಠ

You sir, are about to be rainbowificated. So Rainbow, can you just... put anyone you don't like into the grinders..?

6Cbrv.gif

Brushing your hair is for people who care and someone who cares is not I, I'll jump off a bridge and then fill up your fridge,
and best pony is Fluttershy.

Her face is still blushing and she is still eating the pasta.

"on the internet;everyone are strong"- Guy on Youtube.

So dash, why do you send poor ponies to that awful rainbow factory? I thought you were nice :(

msg-383-0-61480300-1341994557.gif

Signature by Klopp Wonka

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Officially taking Art Requests!: http://mlpforums.com/topic/65291-im-pretty-bored-taking-art-requests-3/

I need to knwo this certainly because there is some calculation to be done, Dash, is it true that every day you are 20% cooler ?

dash.png

Splendid siggy by Chaotic Dischord, awesome avatar by Suntouched Coco!
Ask me anything you want ! You'll make me happy and (most likely) get an answer !
Omnia vincit Amor. When the world around you turns gray, stop, and think about rainbows.
-->(> How would you describe me ? <(<--

You sir, are about to be rainbowificated. So Rainbow, can you just... put anyone you don't like into the grinders..?

You tell me...

So dash, why do you send poor ponies to that awful rainbow factory? I thought you were nice :(

Here, have this hug and forget you ever saw that.

Posted Image

So I guess you couldd say that nopony, or as how you would say, nomachine (or no machine :P) can't beat you at al, am I right? :D

Pfft. No way! I'm the fastest in Equestria! B)

Also, i'm not a pony, I don't think i'd fit in a grinder. Eh. *Uses grappling hook to safely lower myself to teh ground*

-_(

You know that a grappling hook won't help you DOWN, right?

I need to knwo this certainly because there is some calculation to be done, Dash, is it true that every day you are 20% cooler ?

On average!

r2m976.jpg

A lil' Catherine <(^.^)>

Here, have this hug and forget you ever saw that.

Posted Image

D'awww, okay *hugs* ^.^

I didn't see anything as long as you keep them hugs commin' >.>

msg-383-0-61480300-1341994557.gif

Signature by Klopp Wonka

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Officially taking Art Requests!: http://mlpforums.com/topic/65291-im-pretty-bored-taking-art-requests-3/

-_(

You know that a grappling hook won't help you DOWN, right?

...Oh yeah. Oh well. I forgot that my teleportation remote is rainbow-proof and it floats. *Grabs remote from rainbow pool and teleports back to ponyville*

Now I need to go to sugarcube corner to get a cake.

D'awww, okay *hugs* ^.^

I didn't see anything as long as you keep them hugs commin' >.>

Blackmail...but alright. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

...Oh yeah. Oh well. I forgot that my teleportation remote is rainbow-proof and it floats. *Grabs remote from rainbow pool and teleports back to ponyville*

Now I need to go to sugarcube corner to get a cake.

...I think I'll just stay here in Cloudsdale where you can't get me.

r2m976.jpg

A lil' Catherine <(^.^)>

...I think I'll just stay here in Cloudsdale where you can't get me.

Where I can't get YOU? Are you kidding? The whole reason I've been teleporting around is to stay away from you. And the cake is for Twilight's birthday.

...You're not still mad about the rock and cake, are you?

Hey Rainbow why are people making up stories about you and this colt named Rainbow Blitz (which in the stories you are in love with) are they true? Second, WHY AREN'T U A WONDERBOLT!? THIRD U ARE AN AWESOME PONY STAY COOL!!!!!!! B)

While waiting on an answer from RB, thought I'd ask you too. . . are skittles made in cloudsdale?! o_o 'cause that would be boss.

I am, by any practical definition of the words, foolproof, and incapable of error.