Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Nintendo's New President Says He Will Make Sure There are More Wii U Games

Shanks

They'll have to prove it first since Nintendo has a history of killing off their consoles immediately after switching to their next one ever since the Gamecube. Though the fact that they're aware of this problem puts me a bit at ease

Edited by Thrillho

This is the kind of confidence that I want to see. With the NX already nearly upon us and the terrible third party support, my confidence in the Wii U is at a low. Mario Maker is wonderful, but then we got Amiibo Festival, which his just terrible. I want to see more good games on the Wii U, it is a wonderful system. I would rather not see it fade away just after 4 years. That would be a new low for Nintendo. 

Glad to hear. This year was just terrible for the Wii U. Outside of Yoshi's Wooly World and Mario Maker nothing stood out on the system at all.

Edited by Luna Fan

@@Envy,

Please no, that game was awful. Why did it have to exist? It's like a weaker, not fun, more money-hungry Mario Party.

@,

And Splatoon, how could you forget woomy shooters? Also technically Xenoblade X, but that came out today, so there really isn't a current verdict on it, but I've heard from a few of my friends it's good so far. I'll develop an opinion when I get it for the holidays.

I'm totally fine with more Wii U releases; hopefully they're good games, but please no amiibo festival games. I've guessing that we're getting a 2018 release on the NX, maybe earlier or later. I'm praying for a game that's as good as Splatoon/Smash that's coming out and is really addictive to play; I don't really want to know the amount of hours I've put into woomy.

• Brohoof 1

@@Envy,

Please no, that game was awful. Why did it have to exist? It's like a weaker, not fun, more money-hungry Mario Party.

@,

And Splatoon, how could you forget woomy shooters? Also technically Xenoblade X, but that came out today, so there really isn't a current verdict on it, but I've heard from a few of my friends it's good so far. I'll develop an opinion when I get it for the holidays.

I'm totally fine with more Wii U releases; hopefully they're good games, but please no amiibo festival games. I've guessing that we're getting a 2018 release on the NX, maybe earlier or later. I'm praying for a game that's as good as Splatoon/Smash that's coming out and is really addictive to play; I don't really want to know the amount of hours I've put into woomy.

Oh yeah, how could I forget Splatoon? I love that game. Edited by Luna Fan