Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Mettaton Fan Club [Undertale]

yayayayayala

OH YES ! 

tumblr_nwqo52sSZM1qayrlio1_r6_1280.png

I like Mettaton, even though i was a little disappointed that, despite his special ability being to kill humans, that when you actually decide to do the Genocide Path, most of the time he doesnt even fight you and gets killed very easily at the end...

But other than that, Mettaton is still one of my Favorites.  :twi:

• Brohoof 2

I don't know how you scary people can stomach a genocide run. Not with Mettaton bringing light to everyone's lives. :(

The only way I could do it is to close my eyes whenever someone was about to talk (Still felt bad about it)

• Brohoof 2

I don't know how you scary people can stomach a genocide run. Not with Mettaton bringing light to everyone's lives. :(

Yea, I'm playing Pacifist run and when everyone was calling in I was like Awwh, that's so sweet! ^^ How could anyone destroy that?

The only way I could do it is to close my eyes whenever someone was about to talk (Still felt bad about it)

I think I'm going to HAVE to spare Mettabae and Glad Dummy...XP I already accidentally killed goat mom so I guess I could live with that, but I don't think I could kill those two. ^^;

• Brohoof 2

Yea, I'm playing Pacifist run and when everyone was calling in I was like Awwh, that's so sweet! ^^ How could anyone destroy that?

I think I'm going to HAVE to spare Mettabae and Glad Dummy...XP I already accidentally killed goat mom so I guess I could live with that, but I don't think I could kill those two. ^^;

I remember how worried I was in my Pacifist run after the mettaton battle XD I thought shooting the heart did damage to him and that I had ruined it.

I ended up closing the game and doing the fight again... for no reason

• Brohoof 1

I remember how worried I was in my Pacifist run after the mettaton battle XD I thought shooting the heart did damage to him and that I had ruined it.

I ended up closing the game and doing the fight again... for no reason

I would have thought it would be a problem too, but apparently not. XP I guess it would be pretty easy for Alphys to rebuild his limbs ^^

Also there are three good reasons for redoing the battle: the music, the essay, and METTATON >:3

XD I died the first time but I didn't write anything in that essay so I got to do it again :P (I'd moved all the crab apples out of my inventory prior to the fight and forgot to move them back XP)

• Brohoof 1

Pfft, people only pay attention to his legs. I personally think his arms are better. I mean, look at them!

Yea, and those awesome spiky shoulder...thingies...whatever they're called lol! XP

It is all about that hair.

sig-4277292.tumblr_inline_nvkbfmnaxY1r08

Haha, I know right? THAT'S really his most defining feature :3