Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Name one or more things that really make you angry.

That Guy with the CMB

(edited)

What makes me angry is when I get up to get something, then forget, then go back, then remember again. (This happens way too many times to me.)

Edited by SpectraDust
  • Brohoof 4

Double standards.

post-26672-0-85454100-1463989455_thumb.jpeg

Not trying to say that it's okay to call fat people disgusting, like can we just stop? Can we stop calling eachother gross looking? The world would be a better place.

• Brohoof 3

What really ticks me off is when one of the following happens.

1. When you sleep-walk throughout the entire day because you're tired. And when it actually is time for you to get to sleep you're wide awake.
  2. The fact that it takes your brain 20 minutes to recognise that you're full and by then, I would have ordered or prepared more food.
  3. When you walk into a room to get something, and when you arrive, you forget what you went to get.
  4. Remembering the thing you wanted to get the minute you leave.
  5. Having random mind-blocks where you forget the simplest of words.
  6. When you walk to the top of a staircase and then attempt to take an extra step.

(all of these involve me pissing myself off sooooo.)

• Brohoof 1

How inconsiderate the people I work with have become. It's awful. I leave the place in two months, but I don't know how I'll make it that long because it just keeps on getting worse and worse.

Only two months... I've got to keep myself from exploding. I've got to try so hard, because I know I could flare up a massive perfect storm of drama in just seconds. The old me still left over from my teenage years wants so hard to do this... but I have to resist it. Only two months.

• Brohoof 1

People who call me gay because I like MLP. That's a huge logical leap to assume my sexual preferences are based on what TV shows I watch when I'm bored.

Yeah, I get that a lot.

What's really rage inducing is when I ask what's wrong with being gay and I get some horrendous glares in return.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hmm, angry? For starters my entire family, then my goats (sometimes), then Brony haters. Those make me the angriest.

> : (

Edited by Damien & Flash
  • Brohoof 1

This might sound a little embarrassing but it really gets on my nerves when someone tells me that I shouldn't wear men's clothes. Another thing would be that kind of people who intentionally try to be annoying (and succeed at it). And the third thing are those damned nights when I just really can't get sleep no matter dark it is or no matter how good of a sleeping position I'm in.

There would probably be even more of those things but those three are the worst. Sometimes I tend to get aggressive too and I'm not proud.  :sunny:

(edited)

People. Its mostly just People that make me angry.   :lol:

The only other thing i can think of is, when some Giant Big Companys just wont release their Media properly, even though they could easily do that.  :okiedokieloki:

And Games that make me rage.

Edited by Supergirl Rarity

• 2 years later...

People who miss obvious details or ignore them. People who don't get sarcasm. I don't want to sound condescending or like I think I'm smarter than other people, but stupidity or foolishness makes me angry. But I only actually display any anger if the person is certain of themselves when they're wrong and won't change their mind.

Edited by Olly

• 4 months later...

Drivers in the left lane that are going the SAME SPEED as the person in the right hand lane so that I can't SPEED my way around you GOD let me GO

• Brohoof 1

The ugly side of the world where people do horrible things to each other. Especially when targeting kids.