Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Return of the Age of Heroes(OOC)

Dapper Charmer

RP: https://mlpforums.com/topic/145149-return-of-the-age-of-heroes-rp/#entry4311375

Long ago the city of Maretropolis was prosperous, it was a lively city almost free of crime. This was because of the many heroes that protected the city. But where there are super heroes there are usually super criminals. These super criminals caused chaos through the city, the heroes could at times barely cope. The city soon blamed the heroes for these new villains. Claiming that without the heroes the villains would not exist. And so it was decread that all heroes would willingly hang up their capes or be arrested. Most chose to surrender but others chose to fight, they were soon captured and killed. And with their death came and end to the age of heroes. For a long time the city returned to prosperity, with the occasional crime. Or at least that's what the government wants people to believe. The truth is that crime is at an all time high and the age of heroes needs to return whether the city wants it to or not.

Signing up:

If you wish to sign up please fill in the following sign up sheet.

Name: (Hero/Villain)

Secret Identity:

Race:

Appearance:

Personality:

Power:

Role:

Note that one of your names must be the name of the OC you are using(if you are using an OC) You can choose either your OC name to be your Super name or your Secret identity

Roles:

Here is the list of the roles you can choose from.

Hero: (you're a good guy)

Villain: (Bad guy)

Traitor: (Good guy turned evil)

Reformed: (you were a villain but now your good)

Organised Crime: (The Mafia and such)

Cops: (you work for the government and try to arrest both heroes and villains)

If you have any over roles that you can think of let me know.

Here's my character:

Super Name: Hooligan

Secret Identity: None

Race: Unicorn

Appearance: Purple fur, always wears a purple mask to conceal scarred face. Mask has no eyes but had a huge grin

Personality: 100% insane. He even has a voice in his head named Bedlam

Power: Teleportation

Role: Villain

Rules:

1. Basic RP rules apply

2. No godmodding

3. Make sure your posts are understandible (spelling and grammar)

4. No OP super powers

5. This is a pony RP( no humans)

6. Try to post regularly

7. I reserve the right yo add more rules if I think of them

8. Have fun

This post may be a lot to take in, but I want to stress that this is not an advanced RP it is meant for all. Both experienced and inexperienced Role players.

If you have any questions please ask

Edited by Dapper Charmer
  • Brohoof 2

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH.

So basically shadows of equestria.

Oh yeah, rule no.3 is funnily ironic.

...yeahhh. 

Aight i'll go with inn keep.

Name: Inn Keep ( neutral, siding towards hero. Kinda like a civilian )

Oh lookie here, a link: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/inn-keep-r9174

So he basically runs the stone brew inn, which serves food and drink and provides lodging

Edited by Guest

I'll Sign Up :D
Name : Hacktune
Secret Identity : None
Race : Unicorn
Appearance : White-Grayish Coat, Blue and Navy Mane, Wears a Hoodie and dark sunglasses to conceal his face.

Personality : Unpredictable, Rarely took anything Serious, Have voices in his head that guides him to the good/bad path.

Power : Smoke/Typhokinesis (here's a link : http://infamous.wikia.com/wiki/Smoke)
Role : Anti-Hero (Hero If you don't have Anti-Hero available :P)

Here's for more info : https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/hacktune-r9197

So how is the whole power thing going to work?

Just say what power you want and if I think its to OP I'll ask you to change it

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH.

So basically shadows of equestria.

Oh yeah, rule no.3 is funnily ironic.

...yeahhh.

Aight i'll go with inn keep.

Name: Inn Keep ( neutral, siding towards hero. Kinda like a civilian )

Oh lookie here, a link: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/inn-keep-r9174

So he basically runs the stone brew inn, which serves food and drink and provides lodging

ACCEPTED. But I have to know whether your inn accepts heroes/villains or not.

I'll Sign Up :D

Name : Hacktune

Secret Identity : None

Race : Unicorn

Appearance : White-Grayish Coat, Blue and Navy Mane, Wears a Hoodie and dark sunglasses to conceal his face.

Personality : Unpredictable, Rarely took anything Serious, Have voices in his head that guides him to the good/bad path.

Power : Smoke/Typhokinesis (here's a link : http://infamous.wikia.com/wiki/Smoke)

Role : Anti-Hero (Hero If you don't have Anti-Hero available :P)

Here's for more info : https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/hacktune-r9197

ACCEPTED. Anti Hero is fine.

Ithe inn pretty much accepts anyone, it's a neutral place. Unless someone starts trouble INSIDE the inn or if something is about to happen that puts the inn in danger

It's been some time Dapper! We have been meeting each other in many role plays recently, haven't we? Is it a coincidence? i don't think so... Maybe it is for... SCIENCE! Probably not.

Name: The Fool's Journey
Secret Identity: Ephebran
Race: Earth Pony
Appearance: A rather solidly built pony. Strong enough to force others into submission without the use of weapons, still weak enough to lose to some though. He himself was trained in martial arts and combat by the military as well as a lot of other places.
Personality: He is kind of lazy, which was his joy when he became a super hero as everyone feared his tremendous and unknown ability. People always thought it made anyone useless until some certain individuals with certain powers could match up to him in a physical competion due to them having always on powers. Or passive powers. When the super heroes were banned he was one of the ones who fought back. Although he was easy to be killed by anyone who didn't use powers, thats his reason for being so lazy now.
Power: Arcana: The Fool  -  Makes him cancel out any activation of powers or spells in an area centering around him about 50meters. This doesn't however cancel out already in effect spells/powers, if they're past activation they are still able to be used.
Role: Traitor

It's been some time Dapper! We have been meeting each other in many role plays recently, haven't we? Is it a coincidence? i don't think so... Maybe it is for... SCIENCE! Probably not.

Name: The Fool's Journey

Secret Identity: Ephebran

Race: Earth Pony

Appearance: A rather solidly built pony. Strong enough to force others into submission without the use of weapons, still weak enough to lose to some though. He himself was trained in martial arts and combat by the military as well as a lot of other places.

Personality: He is kind of lazy, which was his joy when he became a super hero as everyone feared his tremendous and unknown ability. People always thought it made anyone useless until some certain individuals with certain powers could match up to him in a physical competion due to them having always on powers. Or passive powers. When the super heroes were banned he was one of the ones who fought back. Although he was easy to be killed by anyone who didn't use powers, thats his reason for being so lazy now.

Power: Arcana: The Fool - Makes him cancel out any activation of powers or spells in an area centering around him about 50meters. This doesn't however cancel out already in effect spells/powers, if they're past activation they are still able to be used.

Role: Traitor

ACCEPTED

I liked the idea of this, and immediately wanted to be a villain, but it seems everyone is on the bad side here.... 

Let me think about this a bit more, right now I need some sleep.

~ There was a man from gotham, in the batmobile he rode. ~

I'll be a hero but I'm gonna try and make a proper character, something I can't do while I'm completely sleepy.

HERE WE GO  :icwudt:

Name: Nightlight
Secret Identity: Pinpoint
Appearance:

YZqhY6K.png

Nightlight is a relatively tall but slim stallion, keeping himself fit and very agile. His coat is white, mane grey and pale turquoise. Once he pulls off his mask his sky blue eyes become visible and rather friendly face of a noble pony. 

Personality: Nightlight is a very strategic and precise pony as his cutie-mark represents. He is clever in thinking on the spot and usually has a strict and deadly way of action. Outside of his crime fighting career he is simply a noble pony, friendly and sometimes just liking to fool around. 
Power: Magic, he has no crazy superpowers but his very well taught magical skills alongside a wide array of swift martial combat. 
Role: Hero

Edited by The Lonesome Spectre

I liked the idea of this, and immediately wanted to be a villain, but it seems everyone is on the bad side here....

Let me think about this a bit more, right now I need some sleep.

~ There was a man from gotham, in the batmobile he rode. ~

I'll be a hero but I'm gonna try and make a proper character, something I can't do while I'm completely sleepy.

HERE WE GO :icwudt:

Name: Nightlight

Secret Identity: Pinpoint

Appearance:

sig-4304593.YZqhY6K.png

Nightlight is a relatively tall but slim stallion, keeping himself fit and very agile. His coat is white, mane grey and pale turquoise. Once he pulls off his mask his sky blue eyes become visible and rather friendly face of a noble pony.

Personality: Nightlight is a very strategic and precise pony as his cutie-mark represents. He is clever in thinking on the spot and usually has a strict and deadly way of action. Outside of his crime fighting career he is simply a noble pony, friendly and sometimes just liking to fool around.

Power: Magic, he has no crazy superpowers but his very well taught magical skills alongside a wide array of swift martial combat.

Role: Hero

ACCEPTED

Can I sign up my OC?

Name: Cipher Bolt

Secret Identity: NONE (It's a secret, silly!)

Race: Half dream demon, half pony

Appearance: (Picture below)

Personality: Mostly kind, tends to harm anyone who offends her, fast, loves flying and making deals

Powers: Shapeshifting, teleportation and dream demon magic

Role: Reformed, then Traitor (Is that allowed?)

Note: OC picture is not by me, done by Vulcan

post-36547-0-25465100-1451897893.jpeg

Edited by Green Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

Can I sign up my OC?

Name: Cipher Bolt

Secret Identity: NONE (It's a secret, silly!)

Race: Half dream demon, half pony

Appearance: (Picture below)

Personality: Mostly kind, tends to harm anyone who offends her, fast, loves flying and making deals

Powers: Shapeshifting, teleportation and dream demon magic

Role: Reformed, then Traitor (Is that allowed?)

Note: OC picture is not by me, done by Vulcan

ACCEPTED. As for your role I think maybe you should just be reformed and maybe see how the RP pans out. Also I think maybe you could just have one power. Sorry for all the bother

• Brohoof 1