Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Return of the Age of Heroes(OOC)

Dapper Charmer

@

Yeah i know, but i'm more or less making it very long so you have to do it... I know a lot of people who simply make up whatever is convenient to them when the person didn't even have anything like that in the place.

Secret Identity : Milton Ludwig Ponteious Farland

Name: The Forum (Villain)

Race: Earth pony

Appearance: His coat is similar in color to that of Doctor Whooves and his hair is somewhat like that of derpy but brown. He wears a cape that morphs into mechanical wings and he wears a helmet with a fake horn attached. The horn itself can be interchanged and had varying abilities.

Personality: Arrogant with a somewhat lawful evil personality. Partially insane.

Power: Enhance Pinkie sense with the ability to break the 4th wall. Every word and sentence updated into the forums pass through his psyche overloading his mind. Using his intelligence he constructs random device that power himself and allow to be on part with other heroes in terms of abilities.

I'm planning on him to be somewhat like Joker or the riddler, a mere earth pony that uses his intelligence to even the playing field.

(edited)

Secret Identity : Milton Ludwig Ponteious Farland

Name: The Forum (Villain)

Race: Earth pony

Appearance: His coat is similar in color to that of Doctor Whooves and his hair is somewhat like that of derpy but brown. He wears a cape that morphs into mechanical wings and he wears a helmet with a fake horn attached. The horn itself can be interchanged and had varying abilities.

Personality: Arrogant with a somewhat lawful evil personality. Partially insane.

Power: Enhance Pinkie sense with the ability to break the 4th wall. Every word and sentence updated into the forums pass through his psyche overloading his mind. Using his intelligence he constructs random device that power himself and allow to be on part with other heroes in terms of abilities.

I'm planning on him to be somewhat like Joker or the riddler, a mere earth pony that uses his intelligence to even the playing field.

Slightly insane? 4th wall breaking? Oh youbsnd Hooligan will get along fantastically. XD

ACCEPTED

Edited by Dapper Charmer

@,

You should probably start off with an interaction with another character 

@

I'm sorry that I haven't responded. I've been busy with school and other IRL things so that I have only been able to read. If you'd like to necro this RP I'll be responding, otherwise I will not. Your call, sorry for the rudeness of not telling you as well.

You spelled 'understandable' wrongly in rule no.3. Ironically, the rule is telling us to use proper spelling and grammar. I ain't even mad, that's actually pretty funny.

I also noticed a lack of active heroes interacting against cipher bolt and hooligan.

Mind if I use another one of my OC's as a hero?

I'll probably use Salleria, in my sig. Haven't got the chance to use her in freakin ages.

You spelled 'understandable' wrongly in rule no.3. Ironically, the rule is telling us to use proper spelling and grammar. I ain't even mad, that's actually pretty funny.

I also noticed a lack of active heroes interacting against cipher bolt and hooligan.

Mind if I use another one of my OC's as a hero?

I'll probably use Salleria, in my sig. Haven't got the chance to use her in freakin ages.

Go for it. As long as she ain't too OP

ok. Right now, in the RP, she's gonna temporarily disable the bombs with an EMP generator. You and Cipher go in to investigate. Sounds good?

ok. Right now, in the RP, she's gonna temporarily disable the bombs with an EMP generator. You and Cipher go in to investigate. Sounds good?

That's fine with me just give Green Bolt a heads up. But how does your character know what me and Cipher are doing?

@,  @

Residing in whatever building you're planning on blowing up, is a valuable object. An object so valuable, a higher up has hired a skilled griffin mercenary to protect it. 

Maybe It's revealed to be Journal #2 , and green bolt wants it.

Then Green bolt takes it, and gives Salleria a reason to pursue the duo.

Anyways, she was already on site. She went to activate the EMP while you guys took out the guards

Edited by Guest

@,

The bombs aren't supposed to detonate. They're being temporarily disabled by a jamming signal. Read the 2nd previous post. 

no worries

ALL THE VOICES IN THIS RP SHOULD CONVERSE TOGETHER SOMETIME

@@@HackTune,

Waiwaitwait how did hacktune get hit by the cane? 

@,

Initially my post was readying to strike him with the cane, however after consulting him through PM , I changed it because it would not have been possible for me to even attempt a strike at the location he was already in,

It seems he wasn't able to ready my post regarding the change.  

perhaps I should just change it back?

Edited by Vulcan