Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Return of the Age of Heroes(OOC)

Dapper Charmer

Well, since maybe my posts don't make it clear... Nightlight is staying low, working as a shadow without revealing himself due to the fact that the public opinion will probably not like to hear heroes are back due to the governments lies. The very few who managed to catch a peek on Night are simply waved off as crazy.

@,

I forgot to mention the part that he was in pain.. but then again.. he IS wearing armor if that helps at all.

Edited by The Lonesome Spectre

Ok, green bolt. Bill *cough* Cipher bolt said that she didn't like the pony watching. Well, there's 2 of them watching on the roof now

@@rolle,

-Rolls 23- Nightlight viciously and skillfully hits hooligan.

And no, I'm not just punching hooligan, I'm executing a chain of three moves aimed to knock him out in a second.

@,

What are you talking about? It isn't dead.

___

Woah people what the tartarus. I go to school and I return to 16 messages of Cipher and Llama talking to each other while Nightlight just stand there, watching. XD

Edited by The Lonesome Spectre

@

Don't worry! I'll entertain you... I think, not sure. Oh and if your character lived in the city he should recognize the mask when my character turns around.

@

He was one of the first heroes and one who had a long running career as an indestructible hero until he was met on par with the people who had abilities that never turned off... It was revealed his power was to stop activation of magic and powers. His mask in the start of his superhero career represented certain doom for any criminal he met while after his ability was revealed it was somewhat of a joke... Except most people still got beaten by his martial skills. Thats pretty much why you should recognize it, it was also known that he vanished with the heroes on the day they got banned but was shown several times on cameras killing off military forces that were in his way. That should give you a reason to recognize it  :P

@

It is written in a very weird english, i agree with you as well but its not like he did it... The translation to normal would go something like ''Hello. How do you stand the heat of the heat this day in that outfit?'' but i see now i wrote it wrong as well. It should have been ''Hello, how does thee bear the scorch of day in an outfit such as yours?''  :bedeyes:

@

i probably should head to bed but RPing is more exciting  :bedeyes:

Edited by rolle

@@rolle,

WEll, I'm gonna have to wait for a while for the others to reply.

Right... I'm going my way. This has never happened to me before nor do I like it, but being simply essential dumped to the side, ignored and forgotten isn't nice. I return home to meet 9 messages of the two people I was ready to interact with in an interesting encounter go ahead without my character having a say to it.

I'm going somewhere between going solo for now or simply interacting with Rolle and maybe simply quitting the RP, sorry chaps... can't say I've ever had to say this to anyone.

@

I can say this without lying. Welcome to the club. Most RPs I participate in end up with me having to do my own story. Mostly because I have a character that doesn't fit with the others and partly because of my time zone.

@@rolle,

Hey, I know how this may sound a bit, but don't feel in any way insulted or so, this isn't really a problem but a request.

Think you could make a bit shorter responses? We can pull the roleplay faster then. And no, still keep some length but no big walls of text? ^^ Please? I just got a lot of stuff to do and replying to long replies is a bit harder since I have to re-read so much more.