Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hya, You know what? I like drawing. Obviously.

Windskyed

Hello,

As I said when I have introduced myself, I drawing since 6 month now. It's not easy beacause I'm dyspraxic. It's a cerebral deficiencie who alterate the hands coordination and the mental visualisation for me. Yes, 'cause, there is some differents type of dyspraxie.

I have begun to draw for break this problem.

So, here, I will put my modest and small art :

The first if "Happy New year in French", the second is a friend's OC and the third is my OC :).

selenys___happy_new_year_by_selenysaga-d

it_s_her___selenys_by_selenysaga-d9mcpg5

selenys___windskyed___my_oc_by_selenysag

Edited by Windskyed
  • Brohoof 14

Wow your art looks Amazing !

The coloring, the lightning effects, that you are one of those Artists, who draw backgrounds as well...it just looks great.  :squee:

This looks so good, i think im gonna use one of these as my Desktop Background.  :love:

• Brohoof 2

It's very nice :).

I work the drawing during 2 hours everyday. I love that.

When I will have more time, I will do some mane 6 characters or others with my vision of the elements of harmony :).

Again, thank you 0/.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
OOOh yeah !

I'm happy because the third is especially the drawing where I have begun to concentrate my attention in the movement. Now, I focus on it and in the backgrounds. Juste after, I will try to draw in "impossibles" angles for increase the mental and spacial visualisation.

I'm new in this forum, but really, I already like you all :). You are very nice.

Edited by Windskyed

Love it, especially the last one. The colors are amazing as well as the facial expressions. Keep up the hella good work!

Though I'm having a hard bit with the translation because I can't speak French. Is it something like the good and the bad don't exist in the past?

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

votre dessins son trés magnifique!!! kudos for ya!

(pardon mon français, il'y a beaucoup de temps que je n'ecris pas :/ )

This is so much cute :).

Thank you a lot for that 0/. No problem, my English is random too 0/

And now, Selenys :).

my_destiny_is_away_from_mountains___sele

Edited by Windskyed
  • Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

I like your style, you're good to say you've only been drawing for a short time! Keep it up! ; v ;

This art is REALLY amazing and in fact some of the best I have seen in the community x)  Maybe when I get some $$ I can ask for a commission :D

Oh, really, I've not the level for accept any money. I will be embarrassed. But, Thank you, I take it like a very big compliment 0/.

I like your style, you're good to say you've only been drawing for a short time! Keep it up! ; v ;

I try to be "unic" in the style. But really, I've seen and watch your deviant art at the instant, I'm soooooooooo far from you XD.

For drawing like a half year or so, your incredible better then I ever could be, amazing work, keep up with it^^

I will Work hard. Now it's been 8 month approximatively. Thanks 0/.

If you have, any advice for make goods backgrounds, you will be very helpfull.

All of you make me happy, you are so nice :).

Edited by Windskyed
  • Brohoof 1