Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Undertale Bronies

DANUTERCISD

I LOVE UNDERTALE IT'S SUCH A GOOD GAME I LIKED THE CHARACTERS SETTINGS MUSIC AND, EVERYTHING ELSE. LOOK AT ME MISSUSE, COMMAS.

*Clears throat* No but for real though, Undertale is great! :)

Edited by InTEMsive

Undertale is amazing :D I absolutely love this crazy, beautifully crafted game! My favourite characters would happen to be:

1. Sans

2. Mettaton

3. Papyrus

But in a game with so many unique, wacky characters, it's still very hard to end up picking favourites ^_^

Quite possibly the only game I've ever bought that actually lived up to the hype. And what's even better is that it's an indie game made by only one person. 

Also Burgerpants is best character, I see too much of him in me. I dunno if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

I was afraid that all the hype would ruin this game for me. NOPE!

Excellent music, wonderfully diverse cast of characters and a finely crafted story that brought a tear to my eye when I wasn't laughing hysterically.

Best character was Asgore. I died more than once cause I trying so hard to spare him and give him such a big hug instead. 

it's a beautiful day outside.

birds are singing, flowers are blooming ...

on days like these, kids like you ...

should be burning in hell.

post-35126-0-42745700-1452547124_thumb.png

In case you couldn't tell, I made a poster thing with SFM because I was bored.

• Brohoof 1

Does someone who hasnt played the Game, but watched many Youtubers play it completely, count as an Undertale Brony?

If so, i really like Undertale, its one of my favorite Games as of now.

I like the Music, emotional Story ( it even made me cry ) and the cute Animal Characters.

My Favorite Characters would be Asriel, Frisk, Papyrus, Flowey and Undertale.

My Favorite Music would be Megalovania, Muffets Theme or Snowdins Theme. 

My favorite ending, is the pacifist Ending.  :squee:

The hype is awful. Miserably overrated.

But a good game. Was watching Game Grumps play through and after a certain awkward Papyrus encounter decided to play it through myself first. Except the run I'm watching them do is pacifist while I'm going for genocide (which they're currently doing now).

Sadly, I've noticed none of the LPers ever try out Toriel's cell phone. Oh, what joy awaited with that. :squee:

Also, out of curiosity, I tried to lose the battle against her. She'll take you down to 2 HP but then her attacks start actively avoiding you wherever you go. Goat Mom's making me feel bad. :(

Edited by Aladdin Mane
  • Brohoof 1

I just beat Undertale on a true pacifist run about 2 days ago and what an experience that was. I love the soundtrack, the characters, the story, and everything else.

My favourite characters would also have to be Undyne, Alphys and Mettaton. dem legs

• Brohoof 1