Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Does anyone care about the 360 anymore?

gamecubeguy214

I'll send you a request once I get home from school. My GT is also the same as my username. Also, I don't have to work today, so yay.  :yay:

BTW, which Black Ops do you have? I have both, so I can play either.

Same, i'm actually about to go skiing for a bit but when i get back we can play for sure. I love the hell outta black ops 1 though. Wanting it to come to backwards compatibility for the xbone.

I care about it, but I don't at the same time because I mostly moved to PC because I'm tired of paying for Gold I think it stupid, and I want more money to go towards the games than the membership, so I'll care about it for the time that I have it but it won't be the top it once was

There are two Xbox Ones and three 360s in our house.  I barely use either Xbox One, but I play Halo: Reach, among other things, on my 360 regularly.  I have four consoles in my bedroom currently; Xbox 360, PS3, Nintendo GameCube, and Nintendo 64.  Also my brother and I were playing the PS2 in his room the night before last.  So... yeah.  I still care about the 360 and probably will for a very long time still.

360 is the most modern console I have, I mainly play Destiny and CoD on it with the occasional Halo. Anything else? I have a PC and Emulators for. Though I still own a few other retro consoles.

Though, lately, I've noticed nearly every friend of mine has an Xbox One now. So, I've got no one to play Destiny with or CoD with anymore. I'd probably use an Xbox One if I found one cheap or was given to me...but otherwise, my money tends to go elsewhere first. Not to mention current gen games are much more expensive, for whatever reason, than last gens games.