Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Mechquestria: My Life As A Equine Robot (00110010)

Denim&Venöm

@,

"She stopped, because her special somepony left this world. When you can live forever, it's hard to have another to feel that passionate for again. She had no pony to love again for so long. And I brought it all back up..."

She began to look a little downcast. "I'm sorry, for making you have to think about her again. I just got caught up in the experience. I didn't mean to bring back memories like those. I didn't even think to consider that you had somepony else." 

• Brohoof 1

@@Denim&Venom,

Emerald took her hoof away from her and lay next to her on the couch it was a little snug but they cared not. "It's fine Angel I let go of her many year ago she knew she would not be with me forever and she told me to move on in the end, I still miss her but well it happens for me anyway, I was so proud of her she stuck to her morals and would not let me turn her. Even though we got a lot of funny looks in the last 30 years of her life but we were very happy, but she is gone now so it's ok. Not your fault how were you to know that I had someone a lifetime ago."

• Brohoof 1

@,

Angel was still looking away. "You said you lived 130 something years?  I should've taken that as a hint. Somepony as beautiful as you not having somepony else in your life during that time? Well, that would've been more unbelievable than you being a vampire. It's good that you've moved on. I'm relieved of that. But at the same time, I'm still sorry for making you go though that again." 

• Brohoof 1

@@Denim&Venom,

"Look it's fine Angel it was nice to do something like feeding again, you brought back something that I had forgotten was a part of me, just from touching my fangs, I never thought them so special or me either maybe it's nice to find someone who likes my unusual features, I mean I've tried once or twice and they either chickened out or were just egging me on to just belittle me. But you Angelscape you like my fangs and my feeding don't you?"  

• Brohoof 1

@,

Angel let out an almost shuddering laugh. "Was it that obvious? *sigh*  As a filly, I was always attracted to the dark. Starting when I felt sorry for Princess Luna in the tale of the two sisters. The night never scared me, knowing she was out there. I took an interest in the dark, the mysterious, the supernatural, out of empathy. Were the monsters in those stories misunderstood? Lonely? Were ponies too scared to figure out otherwise? I'm not sure how I'd turn out, if I was treated like the monsters were in the stories. And yet, out of all of Equestria's 'monsters', vamponies are the most like us. Yet, they are the most demonized. I felt like you were the loneliest of all.

Of course that was gonna translate into the rest of my life. Equestria never did have much regarding you, outside the old fable or warning manual, treating you like a hydra or a timberwolf. All that changed with the first contact. Humanity? They've got a whole subculture revolving around vampires. And I dove right in, much to the chagrin of my parents, and the foals at school. First they called me a nerd. Then a weirdo. Then a geek. Then a freak. A few even called me a monster.

"y'know your gonna get killed if you ever meet one for real? Do you have a death wish? How could you be interested in something like that? Bet you worship at the alter of Sombra too! Why don't you go off to Tarturus if you want to meet one so badly! Your parents should've raised you better!" *sigh* If that's how you were treated, then I don't blame you for acting like a monster. All those movies, all those comics, all those books, all those guidebooks on how to properly 'roleplay' a vampire? It's crazy how something so imaginary, something you've never even met, could make a better friend than most. A friend that gave me so much confidence, and taught me that there's no reason to be afraid of the dark." 

Angel finally turned to face Emerald. "Yes. Yes I do love your fangs. Yes I did love it when you fed on me. Yes I love vampires." She reached out to touch a hoof to Emerald's face. Her eyes were starting to moisten. "And yes, I think I...I... love..." 

• Brohoof 2

@@Denim&Venom,

Emerald eye's went wide when she said I love you part, she did not see that coming a million miles away. It was true she felt something for Angle despite the short time they had met that was not in question, but her loving her now...Emerald was her fantasy some dream or royalty or wealth this odd cyborg mare was dreaming of somepony like her! Not to mention that she was capable of living many years longer than normal even if she did not want to be turned when she was to offer it. Emerald tried to think of something to say anything but nothing she thought of was either good, polite or what Angel wanted to hear, she could see her face turning to terror that she was to be rejected.

Emerald thought of something though, she was unsure what it was to mean down the track but everything she had done with Angel was done on impulses, not any rational thought passed into Emerald's mind when actions came to this mare, why this mare! Out of all the mare and stallions in the world her she was on a couch in a collage lying next to someone who would probably want to marry her just for what she was. This was not what she came to the collage for not to find love but a mission by Twilight herself and her she was, yet again she acted on impulse with Angel...

...She gentle held her head with her hoof then kissed her again just like the first time in the hall...

• Brohoof 1

@,

Just like on the lobby floor, Angel let herself melt into Emeralds kiss, letting the vampiress fall onto her. Remembering what happened last time, she rolled herself on top of her. Steel clanked on steel as she straddled herself atop Emerald's armor plate. This stuff was never made to get comfortable on, but for this, she would manage. She leaned back in to resume her kiss. Her hoof went back to the mane stroking session from earlier. All while this was going on, Angle was trying to think of her next move. How could she make this a night to remember? How could she make sure not to disappoint? What should she do next? Anything else vampires liked? Anything else Emerald liked?

Then it struck her. Something Emerald had said, and how it related to where they were and when she was here earlier. What luck. What fortune on her part. Angel, with great willpower, broke the kiss. Once again, she took in the deep breath that she forgot to earlier. She dismounted Emerald and stood back on the floor. "Stand up... for a sec..." she breathed out.   

• Brohoof 1

@@Denim&Venom

Emerald was getting carried away again then Angel got on top of her, romantic moments were not supposed to be done in dress armor but they did not care nothing was going to ruin the yet another lovely moment until Angel pulled away and asked her to stand up, Emerald complied but was confused and just wanted to keep kissing...  

• Brohoof 1

@,

While walking away, Angel's ironclad hoof connected with Emeralds helmet. She looked down and noticed it. "Improve time." She picked the helmet up, and than proceeded to place it on her own head. "Y'know, I may actually need this, now that I think about it." A little loose, but whatever. She then made her way to the mini-fridge in the far corner. What perfect timing that she remembered what she put in here earlier. And to think that she and her friends were originally heading to lunch. She unzipped her sealed bag and pulled the one thing she was looking for. Slamming it shut with a bump from her flank, she made her way back to the couch. As Emerald turned to face her, Angel held up the one item she retrieved. Shiny. Round. Cold. A bit of condensation running off it. Red. Very bright red. A crimson gala is what she held in her hoof.

An apple.  

She moved the apple to her left and watched Emeralds eyes follow. To the right. Up. Down. Back to center. She was literally seeing the drool begging to collect and drip off Emerald's fangs. Angel tiled her helmet back. She slowly licked the side of the succulent fruit.  "Come warrior. Claim your prize..." She said in a low husky voice, beofre putting the apple to her lips, and gently biting down on it, holding it in her teeth for Emerald to try and take. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Denim&Venom,

Angle was playing a more dangerous game than she realized Emerald stared at her for a few moments before with lightning speed pushing her to the couch arm. If she did not have her helm on she may well of been knocked unconscious by the force Emerald used, she stared at Angle lying on top of her, but then looked to the apple again she leaned in slowly and bit into the apple sucking it into a husk within a few seconds.

Emerald brought up her hoof and took the apple and threw it away, she cared not at that moment. She then looked at Angel's neck for a few seconds but she managed to stop herself doing anything she would regret, "I took your apple, now I reclaim my prize." Emerald put a rather suggestive tone in her voice when she said that. then drew closer again and kissed her again, hopefully for a little while before she wanted to make her do something vampiry again, but she was actually enjoying being given commands so to speak.

• Brohoof 1

@,

Angel was disappointed. A little. Very little. Sub atomically would be generous. "I was kind of hoping that when Emerald drained it, we would kiss when we met in the middle, like in that one romantic cartoon. What was it called?  Oh yeah, My Neighbor Totoro. Oh well..." 

Angel let Emerald overwhelm her. Pinned down once again. But hey, at least she was right about the helmet. While reciprocating the kiss, Angel could feel Emerald's fangs on her own. This gave her an idea. One that could give her more holes in her jaw than a changeling playing dentist.  "She thought brushing was enjoyable? Wonder what she'll think about this." Angel adjusted her angle and proceeded to drag her tongue along Emerald's fang. With all the precision she could muster, she wrapped her lips around it, and begun to kiss it, in her own way.

• Brohoof 1

@@Denim&Venom,

Emerald shuddered as she kissed her fangs, she had not known in all the time since she became what she did that her fangs were this sensitive and rather nice for another to play around with she was enjoying herself but she pushed her away after a short period of time, "I'm sorry Angel what you doing is really nice, but it makes me what to bite you and I don't want to hurt you again."

• Brohoof 1

@,

"So? Go Ahead." Angel layed back down, lifting her helm and turning her head to the side, exposing her neck. "You drink some of me, and I will just drink some of you again. If it will make you happy, then I'm more than willing to let you go for it. You don't have to worry about me." She dragged a hoof down the side of her neck. "I'm all yours." 

• Brohoof 1

@@Denim&Venom,

Emerald stopped before she drank again, she pulled herself away from it and looked away. "You can't take another feeding today I know trust me, my blood heals you but it doesn't give you your blood back." She sighed and looked back at the look she was giving her. "Angel if you want this I can do that and I'm the most happy vampire that you'd be happy with me feeding on you but, you can only take so much, despite if you'd like me too." She stroked her cheek. "Angel your lovely, but you can't take more than one feeding a day."  

• Brohoof 1

@,

A dull thud of helm on couch accompanied Angel's groan. "Hrrmmm. Now I gotta think of ways to please you that won't cause you to go all hemo-cidal on me. Hmmmm...." She tapped a hoof to her chin, looking over Emerald in an analytical & studious fashion. She was trying to find a new weak spot. Something she can target. "Making out is fun. Extraordinarily so. But is that my best? Is that the best I can deliver to her?" 

• Brohoof 2

@@Denim&Venom,

Emerald could tell that Angel was only trying to please her, she got her attation by stroking her check again, "look Angel you don't need to please me, if this goes somewhere which it might...but you don't have to please me like you some servant, what can I do for you? Even it that means you play with my teeth again i'll just try to hold still and make you happy, my last partner was like you, let me do things for you..."

• Brohoof 1

@,

"Awwww, now she's taking pity on me!" Angel internally whined. "I don't want to be consolidated, I want her to be pleased!" She felt like Angel was trying to settle with her so that she'd be happy. And Angel did not want to settle. She wanted to exceed expectations! "Come on think Angel, think! There's gotta be places on her that I haven't tackled yet! Well, within reason. I mean she sounded like she was up for it, but... still.  So, any places, within reason. Anything I haven't tried yet."

She continued to look over Emerald's body. "That armor is kinda getting in the way, but if she wanted it off, it'd be off. Ear nibbling? That could be a thing, but it's best done sparingly. Sensitive hooves? Nah, a bit too kinky. Spanking? Yeah, but again, that armor though. What else? She's got... she's got wings." Angel cocked her head. She was tapping her hoof to her chin. She was thinking. "Yeah, yeah she's got wings. Leather ones too. How did I not notice?" She bit down on her lip. "Okay. This has worked for Pegasai. And it's worked for Thestrals. It could possibly work on her."

Angel then sat up. "Lemmy try something..." She then rested a hoof on Emeralds right wing. She began to stroke it along the outside. She grabbed it gently between her hooves and began to extend it. She was feeling the inside of the membrane. "So soft..." It was like silk. She pressed her lips to what woudl be the thumb joint, and kissed it. She then stuck her tongue out and dragged it along the outside 'finger' of the wing. "Bet nopony has ever done this in her 130 years." 

• Brohoof 1

@@Denim&Venom,

She was not listening, youth there always trying to please their elders, oh well I'm not going to complain, well no i'm not going to. Emerald did nothing to resist what Angel was doing, she was almost surprised she had fully transformed she did not remember changing her wings. However when Angel was got to the thumb section of her wing she shuddered again. "...I...I can turn these back to feathers if you prefer, I don't remember fully turning was I like this in the hall?"

• Brohoof 1

@,

Angel took a break from treating Emerald's wing like a Popsicle.  "Nah. I've seen what happens when an unskilled pony tries to 'preen' a Pegasus wing. Let's just say I'm safer navigating those fangs. That and I expect you'll want to fly again eventually. No. These will work just fine..." She said as she dragged a hoof down the inside of the wing membrane. "Hmm, when did I first see these? Definitely in the hallway. Actually it may have been as far back as when we were leaving the dance floor. Hold on, lemmy look." The scouter function extended over her eye. She rewound the events of the past hour. She stopped it at a point. "Actually, it was back when I added blood to the toothbrush. Remember that?" 

• Brohoof 1

@@Denim&Venom,

"Ok that would of done it, I'm still after..." Emerald stopped for a moment to figure out how 'old' she was. "...110 years and I still can't get the wings not to change at times pain in my flank, I'm not a bat pony, I'm a vampire pegasus, but these damn wings I mean don't get me wrong these are better than my normal wings in almost ever way but it's not me, dose that even make sense to you?" Emerald got up and looked at her for a moment. "this armor is coming off for now put it on when we are done, should of done that before." Emerald unhooks and unties straps and such until she and lift her entire body section off her she leaves her front shin guards little point taking them off, she then gets back on the couch and extends her wing for Angel.

• Brohoof 1

@

Complements. Articulate speech. Flattery. Such things were possibly going though the mind of one Angelscape. They proceeded to come out as "Guhhhhhhhhhh...." as she sat their wide eyed & slack jawed. "Now what was this about something somepony somewhere drooling over about something?" She was vaguely aware that now she herself was salivating at the sight of a mostly unarmored vampire. She could say many things. She should say many things. She might start with how she had a body that would make Fleur De Lis jealous... and interested. 

Instead she went with the next best way to convey that: Reaching for the wing (after a few tries) and pulling it towards her tongue to continue with the licking along the fingers. She had not broken eye contact with the rest of Emeralds' body ever since that armor was left lying on the floor.    

• Brohoof 2

@@Denim&Venom

Emerald did not actually pay much attation to her stares she got them everywhere whether her armor was on or not she simply did not pay attation to that anymore 130 years of ponies making eyes at her made it a near unnoticeable thing to her, she just lay on the couch enjoying the pampering.

• Brohoof 1

@,

Angel continued on licking up and down Emerald's wing fingers."Okay. Focus. Now, she looks bemused by this, but she was really enjoying something else.  What was it? Maybe another look at that gorgeous- No. Focus. It had something to do to with the wing. The wing that was attached to that trim backsi- focus! Now this was early on. Before she took off that armor and exposed that glorious chest fur- noooo. Focus! You're onto something! Now, you're dragging your tongue somewhere... oh somewhere. Places I could go with my tongue. Oh that nice belly button of hers is a good st- focus focus focus! But yeah admittedly it is a rather nice belly- you can't freaking please her with your eyes for Luna's sake! Now! Wing! Licking! She was talking. About Feathers. Preening was a bad idea. And those tickle way too much. Maybe she's ticklish? Filed under thoughts for later! Wings! Surprised they changed! Went back to check recording. Gonna watch that over and over againnnnn-LATER! She was surprised they changed. She just noticed and what was I doing. Where was I at? Work my way back to find out!"

She did just that. Worked her way back over the now saliva coated wing fingers, softly stroking the wing membrane. She was now back to where she started, the thumb of the wing. "I believe it was.." She started kissing that part. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Denim&Venom,

(by some directive)

Emerald let Angel finish, she was very happy. "Look Angel we can continue this later tonight if you want but I came here to the collage to well do something other than fall in love with you..." Emerald looked a little surprised by her own works, "Well I guess your growing on me I haven't said that for a long time. But..." Emerald got up and started putting on her amour...

• Brohoof 1

@AllThemThereFolksInvolved

As soon as the last sensor-bug was off of him and the scanning ceased, Twitch's accessories shot back into his panels, and they snapped shut like steel traps.

Twitch blinked, and his face spun into a look of paranoia as he looked at the professor.

"WhathappenedhowdidIgetherewhatisgoingonwhatarethosethingswheretheheckamI!?!?"  came all spilling out of his speakers, sounding like someone had cranked the play-speed up, including the higher pitch; it was kind of comical, except Twitch didn't seem amused.

His scanners coated the room, making certain there were no implements of destruction pointed in his direction - and moved off the table slowly, like a cat getting ready to bound off if you took one... step... closer...

"Professor-or-or-or... Baaaaaaaass?.. and..."

Twitch's faceplates spun around again, this time locking down and looking like a frightened child - it was apparent that, though any true 'purpose' may have been a mystery... he had definitely been built to be quite expressive.

"What is going ononononon?  Please, whatever I did-d-d-d-d-d wrong, I am so very sor sor sor sorry!  I promise to find a prop-prop-proper port next tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime!  I promise I won't b e  a  b o t h e r anymore!  I just cam-m-m-me here to learn things; I SW-W-W-W-W-WEAR!"

Only the plates where his eyes were spun, and when they lined up again, they were almost like large cartoon sad-eyes, complete with certain plates vibrating slowly, giving the illusion of looking watery and ready to cry.

"... please don't dis-DIS-disassemble me..."

• Brohoof 1