Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Mechquestria: My Life As A Equine Robot (00110010)

Denim&Venöm

@@Denim&Venom,

Feeder raised his hooves as if he was surrendering and said,

"Okay, I understand. Could ya tell me what area of the body is damaged so I can get the right tool."

Shadow woke up from his nap on the roof. the sun was directly on his metal wings and claws. He got up and started patrolling around the school with heat coming off of his metal

• Brohoof 1

@@Denim&Venom

At the precise count of three, Twitch shifted the arm's palm, and the bar pressed through the correct way, releasing old tumblers and engaging dusty inner workings.

There was an audible >click<, and the key simply fell into place... the lock had been reset, and the new key would be the only way to open it now... whatever key existed before would be invalid forever. 

"YESSSS!"  Twitch's speakers cheered.

@@Randimaxis,

"Ballin! Good work!" She patted Twitch on the head. "Now we can have a much easier time hooking this up." She opened the lock box. She begun to scan it. "Y'know, despite how old this is, the parts are years ahead of their time. We may have a little easier time hooking this up than we thought.  Share, Cap, check each of the connections as I make them." CD began to levitate wires out of the lock box and cables into it. 

@@reader8363,

Embex began rubbing the tip of her damaged muzzle, as if she were scratching under her nose. "Well gee, I dunno, could it be the crumpled up muzzle attached to my face? Who knows?"  

@,

Angel halted. "Well there's one." She pointed to a picture of her, Embex, Tomcat & Daffidaisy at what appeared to be a concert. "I mean that's all you need right? One picture of yourself? I already know what I look like, so I don't need any others. No need to take up more precious wall space than needed, right?" Sounded like a convincing enough explanation. Though it sounded more like she was saying it to convince herself more than anypony else. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Denim&Venom,

Emerald had only managed to take her helm off then looked at her, "Angel, that is...um are you ok? I mean I don't have any pictures of myself but that is because i live alone so meh but have you ever really dated anyone longer than one night I mean am I your first or what, there is somthing your not telling me." Emerald again started on the straps on her amour.

• Brohoof 1

@@Denim&Venom,

Feeder said as he grabbed a mallet and a screwdriver,

"I know that I was just wondering if anywhere else was damaged. Now, if ya want this to smoothly, don't open your mouth or move, so I won't have to turn your circuitry off. On second thought would ya like to be turned off. I heard a rumor that bots are getting pain receptors implanted into them to make them more living."

• Brohoof 1

@@reader8363,

"That's a myth. Models as far back as 20 years ago have had the equivalent to pain receptors installed. We just have the option to turn them off. So, I think I'll stay awake to monitor your progress." She then shut her maw. "Actually, maybe a previous picture will give you soemthign to work with. Daze, would you?"

Daffidaisy proceeded to print a 12 x 12 photo of Embex at her most charming. From her mouth.

@,

"Hmm? Oh no no. I've had past relationships. I think my longest was a few months. No, I think all my personal pictures & stuff are all the way back over with..."   she stopped herself. A little bit loner than a standard pause. "Ahem. Anyways yeah, it's been a while since I've dated. Since last semester I think. Apologies if I'm little rusty I think. Heh heh. " 

• Brohoof 1

@@Denim&Venom,

Emerald continued and took of her main section of amour putting it on the floor gently, "I'm asking the wrong questions your a collage student and a young mare, I'm the one who's really rusty I haven't kissed anyone in many many years, speaking of which." She extended her normal feathery wing and made a gesture for her to come to her.  

• Brohoof 1

@@Denim&Venom,

Feeder nodded and said as he took the picture

"Thanks. I think it will be easy." 

He did some math to see the scale of it and determined the length of it and started working on it after a few minutes, He yawned and said as he set his tools down and grabs a coat out of the bag,

" I think it's done, Just try not to damage it up even more."

• Brohoof 1

@reader8363

"Hmm? Well that was fast!" She turned over to Daffidaisy & Tomcat. "How does it look?" 

"Hmm... not bad. More regal & defined. Kinda like a young Chrysalis." "Grrraaaooowww!"

"Heh. I like myself some young Chryssi."Embex began her own scans. "92% of structural integrity. Not bad son." 

she turned to face him. Expression half lidded. "I think that's just earned you a dace."

@,

Angel was staring at the only pic of her in the house. "It would be nice to get at least one of those pictures back. Not a chance of that happening now." she turned to face Angel. "And you, rusty? You seemed to work just fine..." she stopped mid speech when she once again saw Emerald, stripped of her armor, for the second time in her life. She answered to Emerald's beckoning call, approaching as if in a trance. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Denim&Venom,

Again she only had her leg guards still on, as she came closer. "Well I am rusty I asume so anyway, so what do you want to do with your vampire...marefriend you want to be my marefriend right?" Emerald was a little scared of the answer she was kinda sure she wanted to be since she said she loved her already but she was being certain.  

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@,

"OooOooh totally..."  Angel breathed out as she took her 'Marefirend' by the hoof and lead her towards one of the rooms. "Well, I'm the only one with a bed here, so the best place to start would be to get comfy. Then we work our way down from there..." she said with a sly smile. She opened the door to her room form behind her.  She turned to enter, before stopping dead in her tracks. She slammed the door shut. "A heh he heh..." She slowly turned to face Emrald with a blush and a big (and obviously fake) smile. "Can you give me a few minutes pleeeaasee?" She stretched that last word out as she opened the door behind her and ptoceeded to sneak in backwards through the crack. "Help yourself to whatever is in the fridge & freezer. Most of it's mine anyways. I just need to well... tidy things up. Be right back!" *slam!* 

Emerald could no doubt hear behind the door the commotion that went down. "No! No! She can't see any of this! Nope! Sorry! You're all going away for the night!" Which was followed by the sounds of large quantities of something being shifted about the premises. The sounds of draws being slid open, what appeared to be another door opening, papers being slid. Something glass broke in there. "Dammit!" The creaking of something heavy was lifted. *Thud!* Then dropped. "Come on... get... under..there!" More sliding of stuff. Followed by repeats of her galloping back and fourth from one end to the other.

She sounded quite busy.  

Edited by Denim&Venom
  • Brohoof 1

@@Denim&Venom

Emerald put her ear to the door, then knocked a few times. "Um everything ok in there Angel, do you need any help with what ever it is you are moving? In there, I mean hello?" She kept listening she thought about just bursting in taking her pushing her to the bed and going from there that would really sweep her off her hooves but she did not, best be on the safe side.

• Brohoof 1

VLAD perked up at being addressed directly, which made it difficult to Bee to maintain control. Not that there was anything else she was needed here for, at any rate. She restrained herself from facehoofing at the repeated and ridiculous theories her colleagues theorized. Griffon? Really? How would a griffon get Terran tech? But if the upper reaches of the campus hierarchy didn't see the potential threat, then it was not her place to insist. she was just the bug lady, anyway. Clearly there was a pronounced increase in the lackadaisical attitude around campus anyway- opening long locked AI containment units, encouraging lewd mobs, turning a blind eye to walking weapons platforms that were obviously Terran and by implication human. They were inviting disaster, and Bee did not want to be around when it inevitably came about.

Still, maybe VLAD's plan would work out. If Twitch felt like he was part of a social peer group, he would be less likely to be hostile. Although Bee would have preferred to have a closer eye on him, it wasn't worth pushing the issue. "Well it looks like I'm no longer needed here, so I'll just let myself out," Bee said politely, giving a curt nod to the others as she left the chamber.

"HIGH LEVELS OF CORTISOL AND TRACES OF ADRENALINE DETECTED. ORGANIC IS ANGRY," VLAD helpfully chimed as Bee stomped across campus towards her office.

"Yes, VLAD, I'm angry. Thank you for pointing out the obvious."

"VLAD HAS SUGGESTION."

"Oh really? This should be interesting," Bee said, sarcastically. "Let's hear it, then."

"ORGANIC LIFE FORMS REQUIRE SOCIAL CONTACT. YOU SHOULD BE AWARE OF THIS, GIVEN STUDY OF TINY ORGANICS. THUS VLAD SAY ORGANIC NEEDS MORE SOCIAL CONTACT. THIS WILL CONFER NUMEROUS HEALTH BENEFITS- REDUCED STRESS, STABILIZED CIRCADIAN RHYTHM, ROMANTIC AND/OR SE- OKAY, that's quite enough of that. We are not discussing my private life, okay?" Bee said, cutting VLAD off.

"NOTHING IS PRIVATE FROM VLAD."

Bee grimaced. He was right, of course, in more than one way. Even among colleagues, Bee had acquaintances, but nopony she could really consider a friend. Let alone anything beyond that. Of course, VLAD was also part of the problem- when she was a student, more than one potential romantic liaison had been interrupted most rudely by VLAD making some kind of commentary, usually regarding her biological functions. A bit of a mood killer, that.

"VLAD WAS CONCERNED, SPIKES IN HEART RATE AND BLOOD PRESSURE CAN INDICATE MYOCARDIAL-"

"VLAD, shut up! Just, shut up! Can I at least reminisce without you intruding?"

"VLAD'S PURPOSE IS TO KEEP ORGANIC ALIVE. THIS VLAD CANNOT DO IF VLAD IGNORES PHYSICAL SIGNS OF DISTRESS.

And, once more, VLAD was right. Bee stomped into her office, gave her internal clock a brief glimpse, and collapsed in a heap behind her desk. And today had begun with such promise.

Edited by captainborgue
  • Brohoof 2

@,

"No! No no no! Everything fine! I got this! I just...need to.. tidy- c'mon get in there...- up a bit! I'm like, usually pretty buys, so I don't want this to be too messy... for.. us! Of course I don't mind if things get messy!   I welcome that! I hope they do! It's just- nononon- *thud!* "I don't have may guests in here and I'm usually busy anyways! -freaking stay in- I just want things to start out alright. Don't want anything embarrassing to happen, right? Cause that would suck! *squeee-k!* That's it, you're now going over here!" Angel certainly sounded busy in there. And a tad frustrated. And a little panicked. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Denim&Venom,

"Angel I don't care what your room looks like... and your killing the mood...Can I just come in?" She sat at the door and tapped her hoof it was really killing her mood waiting looking at a door, they could be kissing or anything by now she really did not care what her room looked like. 

• Brohoof 1

@,

"Nonono! Wait I almost...got... it..." Then came several pounding sounds. Like somepony was taking a sledgehammer to the wall. The sickening creak of wood was almost ear splitting, before a click silenced the whole thing. "Phew! Okay... we're good... you can come in now...ughhhh" *pomf* 

The door unclicked & cracked open. If Emerald were to walk inside, she would see that the room was... plain. Very plain. Painfully plain. All that it contained was a bed, a dresser, a nightstand with a clock, a computer & a desk, and a closet. No pictures on the stand. No posters on the white walls. No books. No cases for video games, music, or media. No nick nacks or collectibles. Not even a stuffed animal in sight. Just a very plain, impersonal, utilitarian room. One step above recently moved in. Nothing distinguishing about it. Well except for the panting & wheezing cyborg collapsed on the bed. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Denim&Venom,

Emerald stepped in looking around, "did you just put everything that makes you, away from me to see? Why? I thought we are supposed to share things with one another." she walked over and plopped on the bed then stroked her mane. "But i'm not going to complain, you just catch your breath Angel." 

• Brohoof 1

@,

*pant "Just...*pant* wanted to... *pant*... make things...*pant* acceptable. *cough* "And just becasue I'm a messy mare, doesn't mean you have to or should have to put up with it." She leaned a hoof on the closet door, other hoof on her hip. She smiled. "You deserve only the best from me." she said as she waved a hoof across from her room. 

*Click!* The closet door shifted out. And there was a loud creaking behind it, like the hull of a ship being tested against a storm.  Angel maintained her pose, though now she was leaning more of her weight against the door. Still maintaining the same smile. Though a bead of sweat could now be seen trickling down her temple.   

• Brohoof 1

@@Denim&Venom

"Um Angel that door is going to give way in a moment I suggest you let it happen or you may get squashed, and I don't care I'm a soldier I've lived in a trench for three months against the Yank incursions 40 years ago, that was a mess, not to mention my place is a dump. Now come here and kiss your vampire will you?"

• Brohoof 1

@,

"Um, why can't I do both?" The door shifted a little more. "And that's not quite exactly the point! Ugh!" She began pushing back against the door. "Besides, I'm a cyborg. I can totally... handle... this.... grrrrr!" She began pushing against the door with both of her augmented hooves. *Click!* "Phew. And you were so worried!" She finally took her hooves off the door. "Now, you were saying something about-" *Crack!* The hinges came apart off the frame. "Oh Shi-" The door ominously began to teeter. "Drab-a-lanche!" *Thud!* The door came down on Angel, along with the mountain of stuff. She was effectively buried.    

If Emerald were to look, she would quickly see a pattern and a common theme among Angelscape's burial. A number of thick hardcover books, of which read Vampire: The Masquerade. The players handbook. Bram Stroker's 'Dracula.' Interview With A Vampire.  My Coltfirend is a Vampire. The Vampire Book: Encyclopedia of the Undead. The Vampony Survival Guide. Bloody Kisses: The Collection of Erotic Vampony artwork. A stack of magazines to 'Bite Me' monthly. etc.

Several plastic cases which probably contained disks, which had pictures and labels like Shadow Of The Vampire, Nosferatu, Vampire Savior 4, Van Helsing, The Lost Boys, Castlevania,  Horror Of Dracula, The Brides Of Dracula, Dracula: Prince Of Darkness, Dracula Has Risen From The Grave, etc.  A lot more films baring the Dracula name.  Rosario Vamprie seasons 1 & 2. BloodRayne the Videogame. etc.  

And atop that were several collard capes & cowls, A few pairs of plastic & fabric batpony wings, some that looked home made. What appeared to be a plastic container w/ a vile of fake blood and a pare of fangs in it. Oh and some stuffed animals w/ bat wings, fangs and capes on them.    

A groan could be heard underneath the mass. "Luna, just kill me now..." 

• Brohoof 3

@@Denim&Venom,

Emerald could not help but burst into laughter, "Oh that was what you were hiding from me oh that is so cute it's funny." Emerald walked over to her burred marefriend grabbed her and pulled her from the heap of items. "so you have a thing, a real thing for vampires, why would that bother me? I have a thing for weapons maybe not this much of a thing but I don't really care." she lent in a little and whispered. "what fantasies you want me to preform?"

• Brohoof 1

@,

"Uuummm..." She was blushing now. "It's one thing to be a fan. It's another to be a fanatic.  I was kinda afraid that you would be creeped out by all this. Most ponies actually were. One look and you'd go "Ooookaayy then!" And things would be made awkward and you wouldn't want me." 

She then got wind of that last whisper. And promptly stiffened up, eyes wide, blushing even harder.  She began to wonder backwards feeling towards her bed for support. She found it. Only for it to slide off to the side and reveal: even more vampire stuff crammed underneath!  She didn't seem to notice as she was processing the implications of Emerald's whisper. "Come... again...?"

• Brohoof 2

@@Denim&Venom,

"Angel..." Emerald sat next to her. "I...don't...care, stop worrying it's who you are and you like ponies like me it's fine, I've seen plenty of ponies with all sorts of obsessions yours is no different, to me at least, you're killing my buzz by the way will you just kiss me and tell me what you want me to do already."

• Brohoof 1

@,

Silence. That's all there was for a few moments as Angel just stared at Emerald. That was, until she lunged forward and tackle kissed her to the bed, pinning her down.  A vampire is gonna ask for a kiss form her she is institutionally compulsed to deliver. Unlike last time, she was taking in breaths between each kiss. That's how excited she was as she hungered for more of Angels taste. She broke the kiss, as she was now heavily panting. "Well, you said it's a bad idea for you to feed on me twice, so that kills about half my ideas." She went back in to hungrily kiss Emerald, dragging her tongue along her fangs, before stopping and breaking off again. "And then you said that doing anything involving your fangs would cause you to feed on me again, which you said you didn't want and that I apparently could not handle." Back to getting herself another mouthful of Emerald's mouthful. "I dunno. Lemme think... Mmmph... you got any ideas?" 

• Brohoof 1

@@Denim&Venom,

"I..." Emerald sighed, "I can feed on you as many times as you drink my blood I lied to you before I had to make an excuse to get away to do my job. I'm sorry Angel but you can do anything you want, I will be gentle with you, don't ask me not to be, I don't want to hurt you that's kinda of the other reason." She stroked her cheek. "If you really just want me to feed on you well, I can if you want." 

• Brohoof 1