Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Mechquestria: My Life As A Equine Robot (00110010)

Denim&Venöm

@,

"I'll take that as a yes. Hmm. One sec." Emerald backed off the bed and dove into her pile of vamp merch. She grabbed a few things, then went into her close. "This goes here... this goes here, these go in here. These next two will be tricky..." There was shifting around  in the closet for a bit. Then, silence. Angel walked back out, and back onto the bed... looking a little different. 

For one, her eyes had changed. They were now narrow cat like slits. She now had a set of wings on her back that matched her bronze tan coat & long, sharp lengths of metal along the wing fingers that matched her cybernetics. Lastly, she now had a pair of fangs. 

"Well?" she turned around in front of emerald. "What do you think?"

• Brohoof 1

(Phone)

"Well you look like a vampire, somewhat." Emerald wanted to laugh at her but she knew that would be a terrible thing to do to her, Angel was truly obsessed with her kind. "You know if this works out for us I...could...could turn you Angel down the track if you want, you know..." Emerald blushed a little from asking the question kinda scared of the answer.

• Brohoof 1

@,

"Wait. Somewhat? I've done months of research into this. Cross-referenced lore. Sought commonalities. Observed what little documentations of vamponies there were. I even compared all that to the Thestrals! What the hay am I missing?" she was now looking over herself, as if that would help her figure out the porblem. The she stopped and froze at what Emerald was implying. "You mean, actually becoming... a-a Vampire?"  

• Brohoof 1

(Phone)

Emerald noded. "Your appearance is convincing to anyone who is not a vampire I just can see through it that is all. Yes I will turn you if you want it but not anytime soon I know you know a lot about my kind but it is a serious unreversable process and well you know." Emerald hung there she relised that she's offered someone who wanted something badly the keys to the shop.

• Brohoof 1

@,

"... I get it. I love vampires. I'm enthralled by you Emerald. But even I, of all ponies, have to admit that it's too soon. We haven't even known each other a day. I haven't been around a true vampire for a whole day. (Or at least, as far as I know.) Right now, I know I'm not ready. I'm having so much fun now. But I want to get to know you better down the line, that there can be more to us than just being friends with benefits." She looked away from Emerald."'I'm not quite ready yet. I'm still trying to completely grasp the experiences of being a cybernetically enhanced earth pony" She said as she looked towards her armor clad hoof. "I'd like to see all that this life has to offer down that avenue, before I take a different one. Besides..." She looked back to Emerald. A smile on her face. "I get to be a cybernetically enhanced earth pony who friends... marefriends... with an actual vampire.

That's more than enough to thoroughly experience at the moment."  

• Brohoof 1

(Phone)

"That is a wise decision Angel. The offer will be there down the road we have been doing way too much serious talking. Can we just kiss or you brush my fangs now?" Emerald hung there with a longing look on her face. "Angel your really sweet earth pony." Emerald closed her eyes and waited for what she wanted to do next.

• Brohoof 1

@,

"Actually. Now that I have fangs, I was thinking that we could..." Rather than finish that sentence, Angle flicked her tail into the air and let another object fly from it. She caught it as it was coming down, and held it up for Emerald to see. A honey crisp apple. Which see proceeded to lick the side off. "..both get a taste for apples." She reached and grabbed Emerald by the back of her head, while she placed the apple in her own mouth and bit down on it with her faux fangs, and proceeded to pull emerald towards her.    

• Brohoof 1

@@Denim&Venom

Feeder smiled and said, 

"glad ya like it and okay."

He placed his coat on and his tools, then he said as he got up, 

"So you're a changeling bot. Could ya transform to anyone, do ya need love to survive, maybe not cause you are a bot."

He reached into his bag and pulled out a piece of metal and stylus, then he started pushing buttons on it.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@reader8363,

"No, I cannot transform just yet. Still working out the kinks in that plan. If I could I wouldn't have SO MANY DOUBTERS-

Tomcat pretended to whistle while looking the other way. 

"As for love, heh heh, well, let's just say I'm still working towards my conclusions on that one." 

Edited by Denim&Venom
  • Brohoof 1

@@Denim&Venom,

Despite what was happening Emerald knew that the first time she gave her an apple she was disappointed about what she did, Emerald had taken note of that she then snapped back to what was happening, she wants this to be romantic so... as their heads came closer and the apple came into bit reach she bit into it, and turned the inside into nothing but juice she let Angel drink it, she knew it was meaningless in taste for her but, the effect would be real. as she drank they got closer until their lips meet again, it was a deeply intense feeling more so than the last times. 

---

@@Randimaxis

Crystal looked on as, well she was not sure what was going on, but she was interested. Putting away the email tab she got out a note program and started scribbling down what she was seeing.

• Brohoof 1

@@Denim&Venom,

Feeder nodded and said,

"So it's your word against others. If it helps, I believe ya."

Once he was done with the piece of metal, he set it down and a map of the school and a clock appeared on the piece of metal. He said once he found the cafeteria. 

"Do anyone when lunch starts?

• Brohoof 1

@@reader8363,

"Nice to see someponies have faith.

Dude, this ain't primary school. You can have lunch whenever, as long as it's before 6pm.  It is currently 4:45. Fun fact. We were all going to lunch beofre all this craziness started to happen."

"Oh yeah, Angel insisted we go, despite her really the only one needing the sustenance they offer." "Grraaaoooowww!" "Hmmm, you'd think it be the other way around, the vampire making a meal out of her." 

"Well they've got options for Equinoid's too." She turned towards feeder. "Care to join us?" 

@,

Angel begin to gulp down the liquified apple. But this was a moment for the both of them. As the apple began to shrivel, she elevated her posture and tilted Emerald's head up. Upside down, their lips met again, as Angel shared her portion.

You could say it was a really juicy kiss. 

• Brohoof 2

@@Denim&Venom,

Feeder said as he stuffed the piece of metal into his bag,

"Sure. So there's a vampire here?"

I wonder what kinds of secrets vampires hold. He set up what looked like a lens on a poseable wire connected to a box in his bag, then he turned it on. Then he placed bag on his back and a strap on his front leg. He checked if it was working. Then he said as he headed to the door.

"Ready, let's go."

• Brohoof 1

@@reader8363,

"You just got here didn't you? Well boy did you miss out on the festivities!" She flipped a panel on her foreleg to a screen and began to replay the vampiric tooth touching turned tooth brushing turned full blown make out session accompanied by Van Halen playing int he background.  

"Hey, check out the number of views we've got already!"

"Grrraaaoooowwww!"

"You guys did remember to monetize on this, right?"

• Brohoof 1

@@Denim&Venom,

Feeder looked at the video and said,

"So, Emerald is the vampire. Hm, guess everyone does have a secret. Wow, that is a lot of views, but could we get going to the cafeteria. I want to get something to eat before it's crowded. Could ya send the video to me, so I may look at it and get some information from it?"

• Brohoof 1

@@Denim&Venom,

Emerald was enjoying pleasing Angel it just made her happy and for filled, she had a feeling that she was letting her enact some of her most primal desires that she wanted to do for a very long time. She was honored for her to be the other to participate to be the 'vampire' of her dreams.

• Brohoof 1

@@reader8363,

"Bruh, it's on youtube. You'll probably see it trending in two universes by tomorrow." Tomcat said as the made their way though the school to the mess hall. 

@,

Angel broke off the juicy upside down kiss. *Cough cough cough!* "Looks like I'll need to... work on my form a bit." *cough!*  she said as she tried to clear her throat of whatever juice went down the wrong way. "Where do you learn to do tat anyways?" *cough!*

• Brohoof 1

@@Denim&Venom,

Feeder thought about it and said as he was thinking to himself,

"I might be able to download the video off of youtube, remove the music, enhance the video and the audio, put it on a loop, and I might find something."

Then the strap went off, He stopped and wrapped his hoof around it to muffle the sound.  

• Brohoof 1

@@Denim&Venom,

'I'm gonna asume that you mean eating and breathing, well I don't but as a vampire I can hold my breath for a few hours so, anyway you did fine for a wannabe." Emerald giggled, "sorry Angel just messing with you, it's kinda cute that you are well want to be like me, I like it."

• Brohoof 1

@@reader8363,

"Um dude, your strap is ringing."

"That's kinda kinky. I could use one of those for my work." 

@

"I was actually talking about how you manage to get juice out of an apple like that *cough!*" She the blushed at the comment, "Well, nice to know I'm doing something right as a vampire." 

• Brohoof 1

@@Denim&Venom,

"I don't know how I do it. Like my fangs I suppose, just another question I never thought about asking I can well just do it like when I made the adrenaline glands work in you body when I bit you there are just a lot of things I do that I dont question to me It's like asking how and why do I breath I mean I know the answer to that one, but the same context." 

• Brohoof 1

@@Denim&Venom,

Feeder said embarrassed, 

"I forgot to mute it, It basically telling me that new info came in. I sometimes forget about stuff."

He looked down at it, then after a minute or two of messing with the strap, it finally shut up. He looked up and said,

"Let's continue on our way."

Edited by reader8363
  • Brohoof 1

"You'll notice here, that the Warrior caste's mandibles do not actually close fully, which prevents them from being able to eat on their own and require workers to literally feed them by regurgitating partially digested liquefied sustenance into their mouthparts. This is one of the most extreme examples among the order Animalia of what can be considered a "professional army", in that they serve no other purpose in the colony besides defense- ironic, in that the warrior caste is not actually involved in the 'conquest' phase of a Siafu colony's operations," Bee said, as she projected into the lecture hall. VLAD's recording had glitched out, which meant either the class got an hour of the same sentence over and over, or Bee would have to holoproject into the hall and take over. Honestly she was glad to do it, since it would give her a distraction from the grumpiness she had been dealing with.

"You'll notice here that the defensive perimeter consists of two parallel corridors- there is no effort expended in protecting the rear of the column, nor the front, simply because no living thing would dare approach a column of Siafu from the front, and there is- simply put- nothing left alive that can threaten the colony from behind. And yet, despite the fact that a colony of Siafu can number in the millions, cross difficult terrain including bodies of water, and eat every living creature within an entire acre, Siafu are actually hugely beneficial to their environment in the long term- by removing fauna from a micro-biome, the flora has a period of uninhibited growth, and is thus more readily available for grazing animals when they return upon the colony's departure.

Now, as we have discussed before, the majority of colonizing insects have a permanent base of operations- a hive or a nest- from which they collect resources for the intention of returning to the hive, which itself provides a static defensive capability. But as you can see, Siafu do not- there is no concept of territory or defense, there is only feeding and moving on to find more food. This behavior is not uncommon in solitary predators, but almost unheard of in colony insects. Yet, the Siafu not only survive, but thrive- without chemical interventions or large scale scorched earth eradication, there is no effective means of stopping them.

So what is it that enables this behavior? Physically speaking, the only thing noteworthy about Siafu are the Warrior's absurd mandibles and the drone's odd shape and short lifespan. So if not their physiology, then what?" Bee said, pausing. Not a single hoof went in the air- though she saw a few queasy expressions. The video segment was showing the colony attacking a chicken hutch- a dozen hens eagerly snapping up stray workers for hours, before being slowly overrun as the time lapse showed hundreds, then thousands, then tens of thousands of Siafu skeletonize the entire hutch. "To use a Terran term, 'ganas'. Willpower. A complete and total commitment to the goals of the colony- in this case, acquire food, grow, move on. Nothing else matters, survival of the individual is irrelevant. These creatures evolved to lack the fundamental driving force of all life forms. They don't care if they die. Complete and utter loyalty to the directives given. Now, those of you taking this course as a prerequisite to get into Artificial Intelligence Design & Implementation, take careful note. The laws governing Siafu are simple and implacable, and that makes them unstoppable killing machines. If you don't want to accidentally create a robotic version of them, don't rely on simple formulas. If three grams of chitin can scour an entire acre of all animal life, try to imagine how colossal a mistake it would be to have a digitized, mechanical version out and about," Bee said, tapping her cranial implant for emphasis.

she checked her internal chronometer- there was about six minutes left. "Okay, so for next time, read chapter two and be prepared to discuss the evolutionary cost/benefit analysis of blindness among colony insects, the alternative methods of sensory input, and how this can be applied to modern constructs."

Edited by captainborgue
  • Brohoof 4

@@reader8363, @captainborgue

"Where do I get one of those? Cause I knwo a few folks that can make you rich if we start swelling them to the right ponies. And some humans. " [ding] "Hold on, I'm gettign info from Prof.Bee's lecture. Uh-huh. Uh-huh. Pfft! She thinks a bunch of crazed fire ants can be a devastating force without consciousness or need for self preservation, then she should see what a changeling swarm could do when their queen really wants to enact a scorched earth policy. There's a reason why the Badlands are called such." 

@

"Y'know, I'm really tempted to get a grant from the crown and start researching vampirism-" she then ran a hoof up Emeralds chest fur "With you as my primary test candidate." She then knelt down and licked the apple juice off Emerald's chin. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Denim&Venom,

"I could go with that, why not they would let me in then I could study under you, studying me it would be kinda cool and I could take a year or two from the guard and learn bout what makes me tick, I'm not a machine. What makes me beat." Emerald dropped down again. "blood's rushing again." 

• Brohoof 1