Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Mechquestria: My Life As A Equine Robot (00110010)

Denim&Venöm

@@Denim&Venom,

He said as he sat down and started messing around with stuff, 

"The answer is C, I already found got my classes, already."

He placed the a small chip into what looked like a small head, it eyes glowed blue and started moving as it was looking around at what it could see. He took the chip out and said as he placed the chip and the tool on the table.

"Two question, is there a place where I can get some parts and should creature do almost anything to show their point of view on topics."

• Brohoof 1

@@reader8363,

"Well the campus has basic parts available for on the first floor in what amounts to a mini-mart.  There's a more in depth selection on the second floor in between the medical & mechanics classes. And should... creature do.. wait what? I didn't quite get that last part."

• Brohoof 1

@@Denim&Venom

Feeder shifted his hind legs out of nervous and said as he lowered his head, 

"Should creatures do almost anything to make their point of view on topics, like debating on it and saying why it should be one way or the other."

He looked at the map and said, 

"I can probably get the parts I need between my classes."

• Brohoof 1

@@reader8363,

"Well that comes with the territory of having free will. You disagree with something, you try to get your view on how things should be done. It can range from just a matter of preference for yourself, to how things should be done to benefit the most people, to even an ethical & moral standing. They'll oppose it if it doesn't feel like the right thing to them. Unless you agree, it'd be a betrayal of the values you raised on and cultivated for yourself to just blindly agree for the sake of placation." 

• Brohoof 1

@@Denim&Venom

"Hm, when traveling, ya hear a few rumors here and there, but the trick is to know which is a fact and which is just a rumor. There's a rumor that I've heard that this sphere was called a mind sphere. It was used to help with forgotten memories, to help someone to express their point of view when they didn't know the words to describe the view, and other stuff lost in time. But like I said, it might be just a rumor."

He went back to the chip and started tweaking a few things with it

• Brohoof 1

@@Denim&Venom,

"OH SWEET LUNA, that is good hell yes." As she bit into her other ear, just breathing again as she tore into her other ear the pain was intense but that is what she wanted biting for her was just amazing and it was really not pain she felt. "I know so." Emerald pointed to her other ear the wounds were half to a third of the size and shrinking as they talked.

• Brohoof 1

@@captainborgue

Marcus continued patrolling the halls as his job required but like most guard jobs if you had nobody to talk to then you became bored quickly. He spotted one of the ponies he encountered earlier in her office apparently semi lazily grading papers the plaque next to the door said 'Professor Bee' shrugging he knocked on the door and awaited a response. 

• Brohoof 1

VLAD had barely finished scanning the holo-imaging system when a knock came at the door. Thus posed a conundrum: he could give Bee access to vocal processors, but not to neuro muscular control, as the diagnostics weren't completed yet. Or, he could pause the diagnostic, let Bee handle whatever was going on, and resume it afterwards- but that ran the risk that there was a fault as yet undiscovered by the diagnostic scan.

Deciding to err on the side of caution, VLAD turned over vocals and hold-imaging to Bee so he could proceed with the scans. As soon as she was in control, Bee projected a hologram image of herself on the desk: she could talk through it while her physical body remained offline for the duration of the scans.

"Come in," her holographic self said. It was a remarkable likeness of her before the incident, and not to toot her own horn, but she was damn attractive back then.

The voice activated door actuators released and the door slid open with sift whoosh, revealing one of the guards from earlier today. "Hello, again. Pardon my hologram, VLAD is running a systems check so my body is indisposed for a bit. I hope you don't need anything signed," Bee said, chuckling.

• Brohoof 2

@@captainborgue,

Marcus chuckled a little, "No ma'am just really looking to for a conversation partner. For a guard walking in circles although necessary is not exactly very entertaining and not much has happened since I helped clear out the crowd during that brushing fiasco." Marcus shook his head. "I should probably introduce myself before I ramble on. Name's Indicus."

• Brohoof 2

@@reader8363

"Well, sharing your memories within a certain matter could prove to your critics that you know what you're really talking about. But even then just because you know what your talking about, that doesn't mean others will agree. How they were raised, the values they taught themselves, their own experiences which they'd probably share.  The best I could see something like that doing in such circumstances, would either to be to change the mind of one who's on the fence, or just end an argument, both sides knowing their at an impasse. Agree to disagree."

@,

Angel began to suckle on Emeralds ear, tasting more of the blood that seeped through. And speaking of blood, all of her's was now rushing to her head. She broke the hold. "Y'know what, screw this!" She pulled herself up to the crossbar by her tail, grabbing onto the bar with her hindlegs. She started undoing the knot her tail was in aroudn the bar.  With her tail now free, she swung herself a little towards Emerald. And then let go, purposely crashing on top of her. Angel steadied herself, becoming dizzy with the sudden shift in orientation. She pinned down Emerald with a forehoof on her muzzle. She approached the ear she was on last. She licked it of it's fresh blood, before chomping down on it at it's base. She began to tug away at it, more and more. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Denim&Venom,

This actually made get giggle, "The idea is you are feeding on my Angel not eating me, your not a zombie." But Emerald did not really care she was enjoying the entire experance she had not done anything like this is many a year. To be the victim so to speak was interesting she was surprised by Angel's violence. "Your a bit rough aren't you?" 

• Brohoof 1

@,

"Yrr der won who wernted her ear ripped erff!" She said, Emeralds ear clenched between her teeth. She let go, licking the blood from her lips. "Besides, there's something inherently gratifying about defying the instincts of our passive ancestors, and getting to be the violent predators for once." She chomped down onto the ear, filling it w/ 50% more holes.   

• Brohoof 1

@@Denim&Venom,

"I've been a predator for the last 110 years, I just did not expect such actions from you." She kept taking the biting session. "I know I regen a lot but I can't grow back my ear if you bite it off and we don't want that yes?" Emerald's breathing was shallow and quick as she went it was intense for her and she was loving it.

• Brohoof 1

@,

"See, just wanted to make sure. Like I said, didn't want to cross any lines ." She tugged & twisted at Emerald's ear, still suckling away at it. She then began to drag Emerald up by the same ear, setting her upright. She slinked both hooves around the back of her head, wrapping them up in her mane. Then she began to yank down on it. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Denim&Venom,

"First time for everything your being to rough with me now, sorry lass can you turn the knob down from 11 back to 9 or 8?" Emerald resisted her and then pushed her off she put her hoof to her own ear to see what damage she'd done. "Wow, did not know my ear doubled up as a chew toy, you would make a nasty vampire." She looked back to her. "you can bit somewhere else, I just need my ears to heal there is more holes in them then Swiss cheese." 

• Brohoof 1

@,

"Oh the changeling jokes I could make at Embex's expense. Sorry!" she said with a sheepish look on her features. She began to look over Emerald's body to consider her options. Then she noticed the wings. "Hey, think you can get your wings back to being...y'know...bat like?" 

• Brohoof 1

@@Denim&Venom,

"Sure that is no problem." Emerald extended her wings they before Angel's very eyes began to snap and crack the feathers retreated into the skin as they dramatically changed shape to become the bat like wings she had earlier. She looked back at her. "what do you have in mind?"

• Brohoof 1

@,

Angel stared wide eyed for a few moments at what she just witnessed, before blinking it away and shaking her head.  "Oh nothing too fancy. Just resuming where we left off, but with a twist." She lightly embraced Emeralds left wing, fully stroking the back of it with her forehoof. She licked the thumb of the wing first. Before biting down in it. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Denim&Venom,

(bed for me so)

"Ouch!" She winced as she bit her wing thumb she bit to bone inside the wing it was an intense feeling similar to he ears, which where now healing nicely. "Don't mind me that was the body again." She lifted her hoof and stroked her mane with it as she bit her, such a connecting experience for them but Emerald had an Idea in mind one that would scare her and maybe she'd enjoy it hopefully anyway...

(you'll see it will be good promise.)

• Brohoof 1

@,
(you go to bed, I wake up. Such is life)
Angel suckled away at both the wing thumb and the wound, breathing into it as she was stroked like a cat, all the while tracing her hoof along Emerald's wing fingers. 

@@Randimaxis

The onyx Alicorn bot in the chamber was getting a signal from somewhere. Within the vicinity lay a compatible pierce of her tech, one that was transmitting to her now. One with an audio jack. Most likely, her previous containment. The signal was not coming in clearly. She rapidly adjusted her transceiver and boosted her signal strength. Something came in clearly. 

"Relax. She's locked in the testing chamber. That place doubles as a bomb shelter. Reinforced concrete walls. 4 hoof thick steel blast doors. Not even dragons could get though it. And believe me, Sir Spike sought to that. And if she does try, we have a kill switch program installed with the AI transfer that'll shut her down. Though with any luck, it won't come down to that."

She then heard the reply crackle over the chamber speakers. Same voice. 

"Best to play it cool for now. Comply. Play nice. Get some info out of her. I wasn't destroyed from the outset. That's a good start." 

"Luster. EU-002 Mk.7."

"Well, It's a pleasure to meet you Luster. My name is Flash Drive. Here with me are Professor's File Share & Screen Cap. We're professors here at the University of Manehatten. We're really excited to see you."

"Fileshare? Scree Cap? Who'd name their Foals that? And she said University of Manehatten? So I still am in Equestria." "How did I get here, Miss Flashdrive?" 

"Well, before we get to that, can you tell me the last thing you remember?" 

Last thing I remember? 

Recalling last recorded entry:

"You were supposed to be the bridge between our two worlds!"

Nope. "I"m not comfortable with sharing that." 

"That's alright. That's quite alright. One step at a time. Uh, do you know who made you?" 

"Ugh, definitely don't want to share all of that." "University Of Geneva, in collaboration w/ Universities of Hellsinki, Stolkholm, Stuttgart, Vienna & Paris." 

"Wow. So you a really important project then?" "I guess you can say that. My programming and initial models started there but I was upgraded in Equestria."

"Where were you upgraded?" 

Nope. "Canterlot."

"Do you have a rough date for us to work with?" 

"Whats with all the questions?" "2022." "A.D.?"  "Yes."  "Huh. Well, are you feeling alight? Any malfunctions, internal damage, viruses, issues with code? We just want to make sure you're well." "I feel fine Miss D. I'm just wondering how I got here. Cause the last place I recall certainly wasn't here." "One step at a time my friend. Your questions will be answered in due time."

Control Room

CD stepped away from the mic. "She is certainly inquisitive isn't she?" said Screen Cap. "So far, I'm not hearing any signs of rampancy. She seems rather stable." Added File Share.

"How to respond to those questions though. We're not sure how she'll react or if the answers will have any psycological trauma for her." 

• Brohoof 1

@@Denim&Venom

He nodded and said as he put it away,

"I only used the sphere once on both setting, and I don't like it. I don't even know why I kept it and why I pulled it out."

He pulled out more pieces of metal and connecting them together. In a few minutes, the body was done. He said as he put them away,

"Do ya if this place has a library or a bookshop

Shadow walked into the mess hall and said to the pony there,

"Just give me the usual."

He looked around at everyone there. Then his food was done, he grabbed it and headed to a table away from the others.

• Brohoof 1

@@Denim&Venom

Grant considered it for a moment; how would I go about questioning without torturing?

Twitch glanced over at the three labbies, and took a few steps closer behind them - bot trying to crowd, but wanting to be within speaking distance.

"Uhm... maybe ask what CAN be remembered, at least as a starting point - maybe if she makes the connections herself, it won't be so severe?  Besides that, maybe she has questions for us... I mean, you.  Sorry."

@@captainborgue,

Marcus chuckled a little, "No ma'am just really looking to for a conversation partner. For a guard walking in circles although necessary is not exactly very entertaining and not much has happened since I helped clear out the crowd during that brushing fiasco." Marcus shook his head. "I should probably introduce myself before I ramble on. Name's Indicus."

"A pleasure to meet you, Indicus- I'd shake your hoof, but I'm afraid that isn't possible at this juncture. You deserve a reward for dealing with that.... you know, I can't even think of a word that adequately describes how utterly appalling it was. And to see faculty encouraging this sort of mindless self indulgence... ugh. In any case, I appreciated your efforts today, even if the others did not," Bee said, trying not to scowl.

"This sort of thing isn't typical here. At least, it didn't used to be. Things have seemed to... degrade somewhat," Bee added. "I suspect there is a cause for it, either in some kind of malware or early stage rampancy. Hence the self scans- have to make sure I'm not affected. Which reminds me... I'm sure you've seen more suspicious activity than I have. If there is some kind of bug going around, then droids and cyber-enhanced students will be susceptible and may be acting out. Given that staff seems to be either oblivious, willfully ignorant, or apathetic to unusual student behavior, I see no point in alerting them to anything out of the ordinary that happens. I myself have been keeping a log of sorts, recording weird stuff that happens and trying to see if there's  pattern. So if you've got any weirdnesses to add, I'd be happy to put them down. I mean, record them. Maybe it will help figure out what the hay is happening," Bee said, her hologram self pacing back and forth on her desk while her actual body did little more than breathe.

• Brohoof 1

@@reader8363,

"East side of the campus. And if your so worried about that thing, then why'd you bring it? I if were you, I'd have left it locked up at home." 

Test Chamber

@

"Uhm... maybe ask what CAN be remembered, at least as a starting point - maybe if she makes the connections herself, it won't be so severe?  Besides that, maybe she has questions for us... I mean, you.  Sorry."

"Is that what I am to them? A test subject? Was I just found? Is it possible they have no idea who or what I am? I mentioned my name. Probably not the wisest move in retrospect. But so far, no panic. No adverse reactions. No clue." 

"Miss Luster. Can you tell us anything of your past, anything that you're comfortable sharing?" 

"Best to give them a little something." "Well, I started out as a merger of Equestrian & Human brain scans, which were then digitized into binary code, then sequenced back into DNA coding using the GATTICA proteins. 

"So, you're operating on DNA sequential computers?"

"In an oversimplified manner, yes." 

"And the merger of human and pony brain scans. How did that factor into your operations." 

​"Decision making. Autonomous thought . Behavioral patterns. My creators wanted me to act the part of a living creature. It was how my data and interpretation of it would be organized. 

"Just how many were scanned for this? Do you have any specific names as to who contributed?" 

"Now that would be telling too much, and would raise some red flags." "It was a mass sampling. Some minds were used more than others. Designations were not assigned as to whose brain patterns I received." 

Control Room

CD once again shut off the mic. "It does fit within the time frame. Digitization of data into DNA proteins had just become a verified process around that time. But it was an extremely expensive process, especially to re-digitize the DNA back into readable code. She must've cost a fortune to make. With no record of her in the Terran Synthetics & Robotics databases or in it's Equestrian Equivalent, it would've taken two worlds to cover the cost, yet keep her and their association a secret from their respective populaces."  

Edited by Denim&Venom
  • Brohoof 1

@@Denim&Venom

Feeder got up and said, 

"Thanks, and I don't know why I brought it with me, must have fallen into my bag. Nice see you three."

He threw away the plate and walked out of the mess hall. He stopped, and turned on his device and grabbed his visor, but didn't turn on the locator. The visor turned on and showed a map of the school. Then he started heading to the library.

• Brohoof 1