Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Help Me Come Up With A New Name

SticksLikeGlue

Hello! I am looking to change my name, but I would like for it to be short, sweet, and memorable. Something that's either one word with two syllables, or two short words. I would also like to stay away from starting with the letters B, D, Z, and G as I can't pronounce those letters correctly. So, with that said, thanks for your consideration and I hope to hear from you all soon! :D

A NAME HAS BEEN CHOSEN! CRESCENT FIRE IS MY NAME! THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUGGESTIONS!

Edited by Crescent Fire
  • Brohoof 3

Hmmm.. We don't have a lot to run off.. but that mane and color scheme makes me think "Moon Flare" ... It sounds cool and has a nice ring to it :)

Other ideas:

Starbright

Night Shine

Sky Fire

Solar Wind

Stardust

I know some of those may contain those letters that you said you find hard to pronounce.. But those are some I thought of anyway..

Edited by AURAequine
  • Brohoof 2

@, I think what Darkhaert was getting at was like, what kind of theme or sound are you going for? A ponysona, or just general screen name? Something music related? Art? MLP-centric?  :fluttershy: 
We don't quite know you, or what you're going for other than a short name that doesn't start with a few letters.  :)

• Brohoof 1

@, I think what Darkhaert was getting at was like, what kind of theme or sound are you going for? A ponysona, or just general screen name? Something music related? Art? MLP-centric?  :fluttershy: 

We don't quite know you, or what you're going for other than a short name that doesn't start with a few letters.  :)

I'm going for a screen name. Also, for my ponysona as well. :D

Ehh... huh... we really don't have a lot to go off here. Since I don't know what you're into, it's hard to make a name for you. What are some of your interests, hobbies, or your personality? Giving us a bit of info can really help.

• Brohoof 1

@, okay umm...

Short names that meet that requirement, not really knowing anything about you or your ponysona...

Shortcake
Xenon

Orchid

Lumen

Sequence

Contrast

:fluttershy: Best I could come up with at the moment.

• Brohoof 1

I got one. Are you ready for this? It's amazing. You sure? You sure you're sure? Are you absolutley sure? Absolutely positively sure? ok.. It's amazing. Are you ready yet? Yes? You sure man? It's crazy. It's... DeezNutz! Hah, Got eem!!!

I got one. Are you ready for this? It's amazing. You sure? You sure you're sure? Are you absolutley sure? Absolutely positively sure? ok.. It's amazing. Are you ready yet? Yes? You sure man? It's crazy. It's... DeezNutz! Hah, Got eem!!!

Bro, there was no need for that. I'm trying to come up with a name for myself. I don't need your two cents. Thank you and good by!

Bro, there was no need for that. I'm trying to come up with a name for myself. I don't need your two cents. Thank you and good by!

It's all in good fun bud. Don't be so rude. 

My suggestions: 

SlyFire

StarlitNight

Andromeda

Telesto

I have other celstial themed ones if you want. But I'm not sure if you wanna hear my two cents ;)

It's all in good fun bud. Don't be so rude. 

My suggestions: 

SlyFire

StarlitNight

Andromeda

Telesto

I have other celstial themed ones if you want. But I'm not sure if you wanna hear my two cents ;)

Sorry, I'm just not in a sarcastic mood at the moment

• Brohoof 1

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm liking the name Telesto so far.

Cool! Glad I could be of assistance. If you need another, you know where to find me. Well, Imean, you could just get to me through social media... or the forum.. or pidgeon mail.. or... idk... a rock through my window?

• Brohoof 1

Hey there,

Since you are seeking direct assistance with your creative predicament I've taken the liberty into moving your topic to a better suited OH section. For WIPs and other related assistance to personal expression, these sort of topics belong in our 'Creative Resources' forum.  :P