This is what I wear (obviously not at the same time):

• Cowboy Hat
  • One of my 50 baseball caps
  • Black aviator sunglasses
  • One of my basic graphic T-shirts
  • Camo jacket (if it's cold)
  • Blue jeans or Blue jean shorts 
  • Sneakers or flip-flops

USAF hat, dark grey hoodie, blue jeans, desert military boots. Yeah, that's pretty much it. Though I will swap the hoodie out for a camo jacket if it gets really cold.

I really have no sense of style. As long as it's comfortable and gets the job done, I'll wear it.

Extremely Simple.

Usually it's just a band/wrestling/pony/cute graphic t-shirt and jeans with brown slip-on shoes, with my work attire exchanging a polo shirt for the t-shirt. I only wear smart attire for special events that require them, it's just too much to be done any other time.

casual can be nice. I've never worn jeggings, because I'm a whale, but most can't go wrong with t-shirts and a nice pair of jeans. When I want to go casual but not tomboyish, I just add a cute vest with fringe over the shirt. Girly, but not too girly, yanno?

If you want to dress in Haraju or lolita, I say go for it! Don't be afraid! Dressing how you like should fill you with confidence, not fear. Everyone wears their own thing.

The only problem with jeggings is that due to them being elasticated and comfy, you find yourself wearing them and you don't even notice you're gaining any weight. I only started wearing them last year around March-April time and back then I would fit into my favourite jeans perfectly fine, but once I started wearing jeggings all the time, I found one day I was trying on my jeans again and they were really tight. Sucks really. .____.

For wearing what I want, I don't mind doing it so much, it's more the abuse I'd get from people in public if I were to wear it, that's what I'm really afraid of.

Jeans with either button up shirts for smarter days or band t-shirts for casual and gigs. Usually combined with hoodies, preferably jacket style ones. I wear a black sports coat which is quite snug or for warmer days or nights out I have a brown jacket that I'm really fond of.

Here is a general list of what I usually wear:

Baseball hat or beanie (depending on the weather)

Jeans or athletic shorts (depending on the weather)

T-shirt or thermal shirt (depending on the weather)

Skechers work boots 

Leather jacket (for winter)

• Brohoof 1

Jeans. Cargo pants (like I'm wearing now), cargo shorts, gym shorts if I can't find any pants. 

Concert T's. SOme stuff w/ anime logos or designs. Stuff I get at conventions or things my parents bought w/ smart ass remarks on them. Some pro-wrestling & MMA Ts.  Pony merch obviously. 

Black work sneakers or whatever they're called. They're made by Brahma. 

I tend to wear band beanies or my decorated trillbys when I go out. 

If it's really cold or rainy, I'll take my jacket. If I' feeling especially stylish, I'll take my gothic trench coat.  If not, I'll wear this.

hbn040blk-1.jpg

hbn040blk-3.jpg

I wear casual clothing daily, such as a comfy tank top or shirt with jeans, followed by sports shoes or high tops. To top it all off, I usually wear a hoodie where ever I go.

Cute stuff! Pink pink pink! Bright colors and pastels!
But other than that.. black. LOL. Very drastic change, I know.
I like frilly stuff and everything, but most the time it's not convenient so I do have quite a bit of black in my wardrobe. Very confusing indeed.
I'd love to be a lolita someday, but most the dresses are much too short, since i'm 5'9. And anybody who knows Lolita's will know they're huge brats and will bully you if any of your dresses are above your knees. (Obviously not all Lolita's are like this, but a majority of them are SAVAGE. There are blogs dedicated to ridiculing other Lolitas and its just.. really really savage.)
THEREFORE.. I am SO out.

• Brohoof 1

Grunge jeans and tees. I have a huge collection of the coolest graphic t-shirts, a bunch of snapbacks, and comfy cargo pants. That's my ideal wardrobe. But alas, my work and travel prevents me from dressing nicely. :(

T-shirts, jeans/shorts (depending on summer or winter), socks and sometimes, when it is really cold, a sweater (I don't like long-sleeved clothes and my jacket is warm enough so that I usually don't need a sweater over my t-shirt) are the clothes I normally wear (except for my home where I usually don't wear anything or only socks). I also own a few band and MLP t-shirts (but I wear the MLP t-shirts only on meetups or conventions) and the colors of my clothes are usually black or other dark colors (I also have a few white t-shirts). Besides, I often wear a cap in summer and a beanie and a scarf in winter when I leave the house.

Edited by IronM17
  • Brohoof 1

Okay where do I begin? Well I try to dress my best and I only wear casual clothes. I go to stores like Uniqlo of H&M for cheap stylish clothes. I usually wear Uniqlo v-neck shirts or Uniqlo Long Sleeve Shirts (rolled up to the elbow). I have polos from Old Navy, button ups from H&M and Old Navy. Cardigans, Thermals, and Sweaters all from Zumiez, Overstock.com, H&M, Old Navy, and Nordstrom Rack. I wear 508 and 541 Levi Jeans 34/36 (I'm 6'4" and I have very large thighs) I have 2 pairs of each in light and dark denim. I used to have a pair of 7forallmankind jeans and they were the most comfortable jeans I had ever worn, only problem was the button would rip quite easily. I wear regular fit Old Navy chinos (beige and grey). I have 2 hoodies (The Hundred and LRG) and a leather jacket with a hoodie (wilsonandleather) when it's chilly. I have one snow jacket (NorthFace) when it's super windy or cold (damn it El Niño!) I wear obviously underwear for sleeping and 2xist boxer briefs. I have 4 pairs of shoes, Nike Janoskis, Adidas ZX, Puma Suede, and Vans canvas sneakers.I have 2 pairs of boots 1 from H&M and Clarks London. I have 5 pairs of beanies all by Carhartt (black, navy blue, heather grey, coal heather, and white.)

So ye, this is my full wardrobe, some may think I drop tons of money on clothes, I don't. I have a budget in mind and look for sales. I usually spend $200-$300 when I go looking for clothes and I make sure what I'm trying to buy is something I don't own already. Took me year to have the wardrobe I have, and now I dress like killer wolf.

Edited by SuperXylosian

Band shirts/pop culture shirts and skinny jeans, though not Hot Topic skinny. Sometimes, people tell me I look like a hipster, sometimes emo, so I honestly don't know how I'd describe it.

A nice pair of jeans and a dress shirt if ima going with friends or my boyfriend.   Mostly just jeans in the colds seasons and stuff and T-Shirts outside of work clothing.