Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

B.B.B.F.F vs. This Day Aria vs. Love is in Bloom

Titan Rising

B.B.B.F.F vs. This Day Aria vs. Love is in Bloom  

126 users have voted

1. 1. Which of the following was your favorite song in the finale?

• B.B.B.F.F
    • This Day Aria
    • Love is in Bloom

Sorry if this is the wrong section for this, just registered.

Anyway, which song did you like better in the finale? "B.B.B.F.F", "This Day Aria", or "Love is in Bloom"? I think they're all really good even though that's not saying much since almost all the music in the show is great in my opinion.

Seems like I'm in the slight minority here judging from youtube views but I favor B.B.B.F.F, being an older brother myself it kind of touched me for lack of a better word. I'm also planning on uploading a piano video of myself doing a cover of it soon (singing included unless I'm really really bad at singing or my camera doesn't pick it up very good lol), maybe I'll share it on these forums if you guys want.

Edited by Hollowshield

I like B.B.B.F.F. They happy/cheery vibe it sends is great. The tune and everything! The part where the other mane 6's heads pop out and start singing makes me happy everytime!

I think I prefer This Day Aria (B.B.B.F.F is still awesomely amazing). I just love the Disneyesque tune and the entire thing is just crafted beautifully.

"This Day Aria" reminded me of The Little Mermaid(1989).

• Brohoof 1

This Day Aria was awesome! The vocal from both Candences were awesome and it shoeed just how evil Chrysalis was and how pure Candence was.

BBBFF was awesome to, wish i could have a relationship like that with my brothers.

In my mind, it's "This Day Aria" by a landslide. Perhaps not in a Lyndon Johnson over Barry Goldwater in 1964 landslide, but it's pretty close to that level. I'm knocking "B.B.B.F.F." in the slightest; "This Day Aria" is simply divine. It may perhaps be the best song in the entire series.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

BBBFF, I love that song. It wasn't even long, But the lyrics made it awesome, aswell as the singers.

My little brother, Would never even dare to say something nice about me. :mellow:

Yeah my younger brother's the same... it makes me depressed sometimes... I wish they made it longer too, I have even considered making up my own lyrics and extending it a bit. I heard a rumor that there might be a full version of the song released in the future, have my doubts though Edited by Hollowshield

Yeah my younger brother's the same... it makes me depressed sometimes... I wish they made it longer too, I have even considered making up my own lyrics and extending it a bit. I heard a rumor that there might be a full version of the song released in the future, have my doubts though

I'd like them to extend it and make more lyrics. BBBFF seemed repetitive in that department.

P.S Although it was younger sister-older brother based song, it reminded me of my sister who had passed away a couple years back. Bad memories.

Edited by Prince Dusk

This Day Aria. A villain song hasn't caught mah attention this much since Be Prepared. Well, that and Friends on the Other Side (I never saw the movie, but the song is very catchy to me). I really long for a full version, though. I though it was too short :(

• Brohoof 1

This Day Aria. My Favorite song of the entire series so far. It was well wrote, and the way that they played it all the way down to the cadences was amazing.

• Brohoof 1

BBBFF was pretty awesome, but This Day Aria has been stuck in my head since I heard it. Sometimes I'll just start singing it to myself without paying attention, and people will look at me like "wtf?"

• Brohoof 1

Hmm.. tough one!

I love BBBFF's upbeat tempo and the happy/cheerful and reggae-like vibe it gives. However...

"This Day Aria" is just majestic with its musical qualities and dramatic singing. I really liked the contrast between the evil Cadence and the "pure" Cadence. It was our first villain song in the show and it was done remarkably well.

So I'd say that it wins.

• Brohoof 1

Maybe there should be a poll here? Anyways, when I first heard This Day Aria, I couldn't help but think 'this song is going to be perfect,' and it was! B) That said, I do also like BBBFF and Love is in Bloom... The finale was so full of great music.

I loved all of the finale songs. I prefer "This Day Aria" I it seemed more powerful and deep. Manly tears were almost shed when Cadence was singing about how much she loved Shining Armor and trying with all her remaining strength to push the mine cart to save Shining Armor

• Brohoof 1

When I was just a lad I found it rather sad

Just myself my younger sister and two brothers

I had my books to read, didn't know that I would ever need

Other friendships to fulfill knowing others

But there we were as one tight pack

Loyal and strong by pact in family

My three siblings, best friends forever

Like four peas in a pod, we did everything together

Dan taught me how to ride a bike

(Best friend forever)

Ghost stories shared by campfire light

(We did everything together)

We shared our hopes, we shared our dreams

I miss them more than I realized, it seems

(Your three siblings, best friends forever

Like four peas in a pod, you did everything together)

And though they're oh so far away

I hoped that they would stay

My very best friends

Forever

Forever

Tell me how in my right mind could I not choose B.B.B.F.F.?

Edited by Blue

Both B.B.B.F.F and This Day Aria are amazing, but I think I like This Day Aria a smidgeon better. Both gave me chills when I heard them, but This Day Aria has the benefit of being a villain song, which I'm a fan of. Both have a lot of emotion in them, no doubting that.