Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Your Favorite Car(s)

Luminance

My favorite car is a truck. I have an unhealthy obsession with second gen Dodge Ram pickups ahaha. I'm partial to the 5.2L V8 (318)s. :wub:

DSC06581_zps28cd773b.jpg.ba12d29a4e9705edb60162774cfd22e9.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I have a variety of favorites, mostly sports cars I like (although I wished I owned one) I grew up playing Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2 and I've always wanted a Corvette, it's like my dream car and it still is.

• Brohoof 1

@Super Splashee Yas those are perfect, they continued making them in South America long after the Germanbros stopped doing so. While I'm sure Germans do appreciate it I feel like German automanufacturers somewhat just lost interest in doing cars like the hippy van. Though most of their best cars were produced back in the day like the Benz 300 cd was the best diesel car to have ever been produced back in the 1980s Germans were really good at engineering cars but eventually they just started to produce well things that aren't even reliable as brand new. So it's become a niche market of only buyers with endless money buy meanwhile, I have heard that volks wagen is still pretty decent to this day and a lot of the BMWs were great but eventually they just became too much tech you know. 

1985 Mercedes-Benz 300D Turbo for sale on BaT Auctions - closed on ...

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Fluttershyfan94 said:

they continued making them in South America long after the Germanbros stopped doing so.

Yea, I saw that. Though, I don't know if they used the same engine. I am also in love with the engine sound of the 4 cylinder boxer engine. :wub:

1 minute ago, Super Splashee said:

Yea, I saw that. Though, I don't know if they used the same engine. I am also in love with the engine sound of the 4 cylinder boxer engine. :wub:

Hehe hope they didn't, the air cooled one is a lot hassle in warmer climates haha. Though I do love the sound too, I really love the old vw vans they are just incredibly cool vehicles like seriously. My only real issue with them is they are air cooled, which would be fine but it is not exactly ideal but they had many varients. I'm sure most of them have been converted to being water cooled haha especially for warmer climates that is. Interesting fact, people were furious when Porsche stopped having air cooled engines and went with water cooled engines even though they were better people did not like it haha.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Fluttershyfan94 said:

Hehe hope they didn't, the air cooled one is a lot hassle in warmer climates haha. Though I do love the sound too, I really love the old vw vans they are just incredibly cool vehicles like seriously. My only real issue with them is they are air cooled, which would be fine but it is not exactly ideal but they had many varients. I'm sure most of them have been converted to being water cooled haha especially for warmer climates that is. Interesting fact, people were furious when Porsche stopped having air cooled engines and went with water cooled engines even though they were better people did not like it haha.

I am still looking for the most perfect sound replica of the engine sound, either it being the real engine (too much work), or a digital sample, or a....

The Two cylinder sounds better in this case.

• Brohoof 1