Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Your Favorite Car(s)

Luminance

JDM bro all the way!!

My favorites:

Scootaloo = Civic EK Hatch. Small, quick, lightweight, and sounds like a scooter.

sig-4427112.6-13-09-141.jpg

Fluttershy = Toyota Supra MKIV. Quiet when N/A, but when tuned can give 1295 HP.

sig-4427112.swboostlogic242mphtexasmile.

Rainbow Dash = Nissan Skyline GTR R32 V-Spec. 1000+ HP, AWD and blindingly fast.

sig-4427112.01_front-758627.jpeg

Twilight Sparkle = Mitsubishi Evo X. Smart, intelligent, responsive, and has no actual reverse gear.

sig-4427112.8219304459_69d158cecc_z.jpg

Applejack = Subaru WRX STi. Hard-working, strong, and reliable off-road and on the streets.

sig-4427112.7578169462_e4803ee142_c.jpg

Rarity = Honda S2000 AP2. Who wouldn't want a fabulous white roadster? And still has tuning potential under the hood. (Wahahaaa! VTEC)

sig-4427112.2007-Honda-S2000-mugen-sport

Pinkie Pie = Mazda RX-7. Loud, weird exhaust note, and loves to be thrashed around for fun. Perfect for a party.

sig-4427112.4964928813_03f93b26c4_z.jpg

Sick!!! I love JDM, especially Hondas!

• 2 weeks later...

Incontrovertibly the sexiest car in existence:

Or, Idunno, I just really like it. xD  I see the appeal of all Beetles, but it's the older models that really secured the VW Bug as my favorite vehicle.

attachicon.gifbf22d0a1502d97b157485dfbfa011d94.jpg

I do like those little beetles. They're cute, but I wouldn't call them sexy. Plus that flat 4 UGH

Only the finest in British engineering:

sig-4391538.2ea444a79e2a3ed264df00b3cfae

Or, y'know, an Aston Martin.  :P

But these are german built... 

Kei cars are cool, I know it doesn't count as one but the Toyota 800 has peaked my interest it's small like a kei car but isn't one. Mitsubishi Starion is on my list as well, although I often find myself comparing it to the RX7. Still wish you luck on finding a Soarer, probably not many willing to sell it. I know I wouldn't.

I absolutely love the idea of a small car like that. Its too bad we don't have those in the united states...

A car thread. Exactly what we needed. Cause I wanna post here. XD Seriously. ._. My favorites car(s) Well, I may post a picture of the car I own in this thread at some point. X3 Still though. for now I will give you my dream car! I love the Porsche line, specifically 911 Carrera GTs. In my opinion, the most beautiful cars there are.

It is a beautiful car, but that weird rear engine handling seems scary. 

Just give me a car with working air-conditioning and an easy feature to play my own music through my iPod/phone, and I'll be happy. Although I will say I trust Honda and Toyota over the American companies. We have never had a good experience with a Ford car.

Oh well, not like I'll ever be able to drive anyway. *sigh*

I agree. I haven't been in a Ford that I like, and I'm kinda upset that my Mazda Miata shares parts with Ford. Even the newer Hyundais are way better than any american made car in my opinion. 

Basically any car made before 1985.... But if I had to choose one, I'd say the 1968 Plymouth Satellite.

There's only a few american cars pre-1980s that I actually really like, like the original camaro and charger, those are alright.

I personally love old cars. Any car that was manufactured before 1970 I love! From Ford F-100's to Chevrolet Corvette's, I love all old classics!

That c1-c3 corvette unf

I like the Ferrari F40. I saw one the other day, 100% truth.

Here's a link if you want a picture of one.

Its always a special moment when you see a ferrarri or lamborghini

One of my favorite cars of the motorsports world, Winner of the 1989 Le Mans 24 Hours and an all around very sexy machine: The Sauber Mercedes C9. :comeatus:

sig-4398698.1024px-Paris_-_Retromobile_2

Omg there's just something beautiful about these kinds of cars. They're just so different than the boring stuff we have on the roads... 

I probably would say my dream car would be a Lotus Elise. Not only to tease my sister, but it looks awesome. xD

sig-4419695.2005-lotus-elise-front-left.

I personally think that the Lotus Evora looks better and I would say that its the best looking car ever made, but the Lotus Elise looks amazing and handles amazingly. I really would love to drive one one day. They're like miatas but way better.

Either a 1992 Jeep Wrangler Sahara: 

sig-4449015.1992-Jeep-Wrangler-Sahara.jp

And the DeLorean: 

sig-4449015.DeLorean-Motor-Company-630x3

My roommate knows a guy who has one, and he's gonna take me out to see the delorean, and Jeeps are pretty cool too!

They're built in Oxford, not Munich.

So BRITISH...

Ohhh true true, even though they're german owned and designed. Probably a good thing, to be honest, with the whole British Layland thing. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

gif_3_by_skyandparadise-d81rdg9.gif

I love, love, love vintage JDMs.

This website gives me so many good feels just looking at it.

(For those who don't know what JDM stands for; JDM stands for Japanese Domestic Market, like Toyota, Subaru, etc. :3 )

Although I do own a '67 Mustang Notchback, I'm saving up to by a BRZ. :3

subaru-brz-drift-o.gif

My Mum wont let me get anything older that a 2010, so that old school JDM dream will have to wait. She says the BRZ "...looks sporty but doesn't scream 'boyracer'."

pixel_rainbow_dash_by_tylerlegrand-d3d3s

• Brohoof 1

sig-4462061.gif_3_by_skyandparadise-d81r

I love, love, love vintage JDMs.

This website gives me so many good feels just looking at it.

(For those who don't know what JDM stands for; JDM stands for Japanese Domestic Market, like Toyota, Subaru, etc. :3 )

Although I do own a '67 Mustang Notchback, I'm saving up to by a BRZ. :3

sig-4462061.subaru-brz-drift-o.gif

My Mum wont let me get anything older that a 2010, so that old school JDM dream will have to wait. She says the BRZ "...looks sporty but doesn't scream 'boyracer'."

sig-4462061.pixel_rainbow_dash_by_tylerl

But a BRZ is totally boyracer

• Brohoof 1

@I've never quite understood why people think it needs more power, it was the Corollas AE86 predecessor which had around 120 bhp although I believe that was the most powerful one it was plenty for it at the time with the car being light. So reason why people say it needs more power is more that it looks like it has more, like how the AE86 although a bit overrated (I still love it) looked more like it didn't have that power. 

Though I stand with the belief it does not need more as the idea behind the car was to make a balanced sports car and I believe they did just that. Of course it's also more just for drifting and having fun as well.

If you were to want more power out of it though that's no problem either, with the huge aftermarket parts selection available you can make big numbers in no time although I believe you'd be missing the point. Reason why the AE86 is so popular as it is was and still is, is simple. It was fun to drive and the GT86 is certainly known for being fun to drive. 

Personally though I prefer cars like the GT86, by leaving a room for extra power it makes it a popular tuners car which has resulted in plenty of interesting cars. So in conclusion, I think it's better that way.

Still I admit, I'm more of a tuner person it's why I love Japanese cars so I probably wouldn't keep it stock for long either. I just wanted to point out that it's not because it needs the power, more just why not. :P

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 years later...

I have replied on here already but my favorite still and always will be the Subaru Impreza especially the hawkeye variant I may say that as I own one but I'm going to say it again they are my favorite cars they look sleek and are awesome cars. That and I love Subarus, love the boxer engine all wheel drive layout. 

Trucks, still would be the Dodge Rams why is simply they have that cool factor you know.

Unachievable cars, would be the Lamborghini Aventador.

So this is pretty much the same. Personally though I love Mitsubishi and Subaru. 

(edited)

A Studebaker 1937 Dictator Coupe!!  If I had unlimited funds, I'd love to totally overhaul it while keeping the outside of it intact.  As many modern amenities as I can add to it.  Not very familiar with cars though.

1937 Studebaker Dictator for sale #1883458 | Hemmings ...

Edited by Thuja
forgot to add picture

I don't really follow cars. If I have a favorite car, chances are it's because they were a Transformer at one point lol

image.thumb.png.f5255f69aecf41e37d4825846ec51b59.png

image.thumb.png.208c3beb891b1102c5ac950d4d3ddd52.png

image.png.1fb2332bcbd3a80eb62b355cfb63c081.png