Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Princess Flurry Heart

PyroMotional-Pony

(edited)

And for the who asked who skyla was, she was a toy(eather as a joke or ligit I still have no idea) that was a baby alicorn, ships of her parents range from her beintwilight and bluebloods, but most recent ones say she's cadences and armor's

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/mlp/images/a/a3/Princess_Skyla_Toy.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130326024954

Come on, did everyone seriously think that a character who started off as a toy would appear in the actual show as their daughter? Really, Hasbro wouldn't dare spoil anything like that. Maybe Skyla was just one of Hasbro's trashed ideas that they wanted to recycle into something that would last long. Besides, it's just a recolour of Sweetie Belle.  -_-

Edited by DJ Gumball

Come on, did everyone seriously think that a character who started off as a toy would appear in the actual show as their daughter? Really, Hasbro wouldn't dare spoil anything like that. Maybe Skyla was just one of Hasbro's trashed ideas that they wanted to recycle into something that would last long. Besides, it's just a recolour of Sweetie Belle.  -_-

I thought it was likely; I mean, if they DID end up giving them a kid like they are now, I figure they'd try and stick with the already pre-established character that fans have some knowledge in :P

Kind of like how they prefer to reuse already known characters for roles in episodes, like spitfire being the camp instructor instead of making up a new one for WA.

• Brohoof 1