Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the coolest thing you have ever seen?

Twilight Sky

Still the coolest thing I've ever seen. And I'm hopefully going to the event this year.

Tickets are extreamly hard to get, as they're gone in like 30 minutes or so. >_>

among the wilderness where i live, there is a place witch is like nothing else.

tall green trees, a river running down the hill and you can hear every single noise from the forest.

shame i don't got any pics of it :c

Going to an Airshow and seeing the Wonderbolts Thunderbirds, Snowbirds perform! not to mention the fighter jets, it's really awesome :) i love airshows!

Ponies are cool...

But seriously, I remember how awesome it was to see Hong Kong from above. I even went there to see it when it was daytime, and left when it was dark. When the lights started to come on, it looked simply amazing ^_^!

I've seen a lot, but I have poor memory, so I'll just go with recently.

MLP Royal Wedding

and Hellsing OVA III, with the "Open Sesame" massacre scene (its like cupcakes, but replace RD with a SWAT team and add 20% more blood, not recommended for squeamish people)

Also this guy sang an epic solo at my school concert

Edited by Whiteshade

Y'know, swimming with dolphins, exploring Menorca and seeing the big castle thing at Disney was pretty swell but nothing can beat the sight of a pizza cooking in a stone oven.

Damn I hope I see something truly inspirational before I day, lest my most amazing sight remain a pizza.

• 2 weeks later...

Mine would have to be this elderly woman...she had to have been in her 60's or 70's. She was pulled up next to my mother and I and she was headbanging and throwing "devil horns" to Korn. she also had on bondage pants.......I just stared.

Coolest thing I have ever seen huh?

This one time we froze this Cricket with frostbite spray and the thing went stiff.

It went from bug to icecube in like 2 seconds.