Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Escape from Deep Science OOC

Illiad Easle

This thread has been closed for inactivity. The contents are preserved below.

RP Thread: https://mlpforums.com/topic/148982-escape-from-deep-science/

You were living your life, it was a fine day in your opinion, when suddenly there was a bright flash of light, then pain. light streaked by your eyes as your brain refused to process what it saw, then all was dark. After what seemed like an eternity you managed to convince your eyes to open once more, you feel a cool weight about you. When you open your eyes you find yourself suspended in a large glass vat of some pseudo-solid, you find that you can breath normally. You can barely make out the sounds of the blobby shapes outside your vat, something about success and dimensions. One approaches your vat, as he draws near his features become more clear, a stallion with a light grey coat beneath his white lab coat, from beneath a silvering mane his dark eyes regard you coldly. "You should be proud, evidence that my theories on habitable parallel universes is true, with a bit more refinement we could find many places to escape to if need be. Sleep now, eventually we'll find a way to send you back to where you came from, but for now we just need to store you." The pseudo-solid you were suspended in quickly grew cold and lost the pseudo part, you find it harder to keep your eyes open as the world grows colder and darker around you. "Initiating long term cryogenic test in 3... 2. . . 1.  .  .

That catch your attention? I've been wanting to do an escape RP, personally I find them to be the most fun. I have a map and a vaguely defined plot and I really want you to think outside the box on how you do what you do.

Rules: Standard RP rules as stated by the forum mods so I wont repost them here.

Be warned, there is a chance your character could die, some of the other tenants of this facility will not hesitate to eliminate you on their path to freedom.

That stated, Feel free to submit your character I just need to know:

What they look like, a picture would be nice

Their name,

and what item(s) they would have had on them when they were interdimensionally abducted, for science.

I would prefer equine characters though if you have a well defined human character I will consider it.

This is still in the planning phase so I am open to suggestions.

Edited by Illiad Easle
  • Brohoof 1

Interesting enough.

Copper Strikes would be solid enough to handle a situation like this.

00b236ab916bf1ea5105e91d5b5a2669.jpg

His special saddlebag is what goes with him when he's abducted.

@@reader8363

I'm thinking more a collision of alternate Equestrias, this way your character can come from whatever fannon you want. I would prefer the characters be ponies, though I will consider accepting a well played human character.

@@DwhitetheGamer,

Alright, welcome to the science facility of horrors. 

@@Drago Ryder,

The difficulty would be her size, would you mind if the size difference between worlds made it so she happened to be about the same size as a regular pony? If so then I'd be glad to welcome you to the science facility of horrors.

@@Drago Ryder,

The difficulty would be her size, would you mind if the size difference between worlds made it so she happened to be about the same size as a regular pony? If so then I'd be glad to welcome you to the science facility of horrors.

That'll work.

(edited)

@@reader8363,@@DwhitetheGamer, @@Drago Ryder, @@Goodleg00p, @@crispy fries, @,

And that gives us a grand total of Six, a good number to start out with.

I'm still finalizing the map, but I'll get the RP started so you guys can do the introductory phase. Watch for an edit where I throw down the RP link. 

EDIT: HERE IT IS!!!!

https://mlpforums.com/topic/148982-escape-from-deep-science/

Edited by Illiad Easle

(edited)

@@crispy fries,

You do not have the things you came with, you'll find them in the facility at some point. 

@@reader8363,@@DwhitetheGamer@@Drago Ryder@@Goodleg00p@@crispy fries@,

Here are some pictures if my wording does not convey the imagery

The hallway: sig-4425586.9SFDtRw.pngAnd the room:sig-4425586.MuZ3H4I.png

enjoy.

@@reader8363,@@DwhitetheGamer@@Drago Ryder@@Goodleg00p@@crispy fries@,

Here is a link to the public map of where you guys have discovered of the facility. X marks where I think you are generally.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BagSm5983oXp0l9BDVyF6QAHYrscaCP7jVYl7XAnw6o/edit?usp=sharing

Also, I would appreciate it if you guys stayed together for the next few posts, IE the tutorial phase, once that is over I don't care if you guys split up, in fact it would be more fun for me if you do.

Edited by Illiad Easle

I didn't realize this already started O-O .....oh my... I'm really really sorry >-< Will post as soon as I read enough to get the gist of what's going on.

@@Mario3D13,@,

I did have a plan in place for if people joined in to the rp late, I can work with it if you guys are interested in my alternate start conditions.

Just confirm here and I'll give you guys and actual introductory post. 

I did have a plan in place for if people joined in to the rp late, I can work with it if you guys are interested in my alternate start conditions.

I sort of already posted...

If you'd like we can disregard my post and have it be the alternate start. I'm fine with either  :wacko: