Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Happy St. Patrick's Day w/ Fortune Flair

ShadOBabe

Hey goobers. Been a while.

Decided to do some artwork for St. Patrick's Day. Since my lucky little pony, Fortune Flair, hasn't gotten much artwork lately from me, I decided to have her star in it...

sig-4424062.sig-4424062.lucky_little_pon

Hope you guys like it!! <33

Love my baby Fortune. I really need to make more art of her. She was my first pony OC after all.

Here's a link to the DeviantArt page: http://shadobabe.deviantart.com/art/Lucky-Little-Pony-596737925

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 13

I really like the design you gave this OC. It really scrams "St. Patrick's Day". Good work!

She is really cute and I think that you did wonderful on this. I can't wait to see more work from you.

:grin2:

• Brohoof 1

I really like the design you gave this OC. It really scrams "St. Patrick's Day". Good work!

She is really cute and I think that you did wonderful on this. I can't wait to see more work from you.

:grin2:

Heehee, thank you. But I designed Fortune a LONG time ago.

She just happens to look great in a St. Patty's Day theme. XD

Dawww, thanks! I promise not to disappoint!! 83

Awesome Artwork Luck Pony is so Cute.

LOL!! Thank you!

Should probably change the title though.

People are going to wind up thinking she's just called "Luck Pony". XD

Looks nice, Babe. Good job ^_^

Thank you, Crypty!!

I'm not a big fan of these type of drawing honestly, but I love the pose, colors and Fortune Flair is pretty cute with her hat 83 (I love hats) Good job, its pretty good ! :3

• Brohoof 1

I'm not a big fan of these type of drawing honestly, but I love the pose, colors and Fortune Flair is pretty cute with her hat 83 (I love hats) Good job, its pretty good ! :3

What kind of drawing is it that you aren't a fan of?

Well thanks! Glad you like Fortune! And yes, hats are awesome.

That looks excellent my friend! A perfect visual for the celebrations. This Irish pone most definitely approves. :grin2:

What kind of drawing is it that you aren't a fan of?

Well thanks! Glad you like Fortune! And yes, hats are awesome.

Well, that's simple, lights and shades are well done though, but I prefer when a lot of details are put in drawings :) But that doesn't mean I don't like your style, I still like ;3

• Brohoof 1

Well, that's simple, lights and shades are well done though, but I prefer when a lot of details are put in drawings :) But that doesn't mean I don't like your style, I still like ;3

Ah, I see. Details are cool, but I think simplicity = elegance.

Hey goobers. Been a while.

Decided to do some artwork for St. Patrick's Day. Since my lucky little pony, Fortune Flair, hasn't gotten much artwork lately from me, I decided to have her star in it...

sig-4424062.sig-4424062.sig-4424062.luck

Hope you guys like it!! <33

Love my baby Fortune. I really need to make more art of her. She was my first pony OC after all.

Here's a link to the DeviantArt page: http://shadobabe.deviantart.com/art/Lucky-Little-Pony-596737925

That is a cute pic. Maybe she and Minty will celebrate together since they're both considered St. Patrick's Day ponies. :3

Love the hat! XD

That is a cute pic. Maybe she and Minty will celebrate together since they're both considered St. Patrick's Day ponies. :3

Love the hat! XD

Heehee!! That's a cute idea.

Aww, thank you!! Glad you like it. 83

Wooow. I think she is a very good detective and has found already the gold cube under the rainbow :) '''

Edited by Kenshiro