Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is anyone here a car pony? If so, what do you drive?

Phanact

I'm like one of the biggest JDM fans. I saw an R32 GTR once, this is most likely the same one:

sig-4719521.1990_nissan_skyline_r32_gt-r

I also like American classics. Here's a nice one I saw near my home:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKUH-xNDNPU/

Funny you should mention the R32, because you'll never guess what I'm looking at buying. Can pick one up for around £15k here, but they're appreciating now, so if I want one I'm gonna have to be quick.

Funny you should mention the R32, because you'll never guess what I'm looking at buying. Can pick one up for around £15k here, but they're appreciating now, so if I want one I'm gonna have to be quick.

No kidding you UK ppl were the 2nd country to get Japanese cars two-handed (Aussies and NZ were first)

(p.s. two-handed means a product becomes popular in a foreign country due to a large number of non-official but legal importers)

If you love Rainbow Dash then get it man! GTRs are fast as f*** when tuned and upgraded

Edited by Shabb3r

1987 Nissan Multi for me, complete with rust (not mine in the pic but is the same colour as this one):

Nissan_multi_01.jpg

Right back passenger door is mismatched now thanks to someone nailing me last winter and buggering off. Floorboards and the frame are getting pretty danged rusty at this point so I think it might be gone soon. Parts are a real pain to find too :(

No kidding you UK ppl were the 2nd country to get Japanese cars two-handed (Aussies and NZ were first)

(p.s. two-handed means a product becomes popular in a foreign country due to a large number of non-official but legal importers)

If you love Rainbow Dash then get it man! GTRs are fast as f*** when tuned and upgraded

Honestly don't think there's another car with as much road presence for the money, and I've always had a thing for Nissan. Definitely gonna look at picking one up. There's a lightly modded one not far from me.

1987 Nissan Multi for me, complete with rust (not mine in the pic but is the same colour as this one):

sig-4719875.Nissan_multi_01.jpg

Right back passenger door is mismatched now thanks to someone nailing me last winter and buggering off. Floorboards and the frame are getting pretty danged rusty at this point so I think it might be gone soon. Parts are a real pain to find too :(

I've never seen one of those before in my life, but looking at it I have some terrible wonderful ideas for it

Clios are fun, and even on a low budget I'm sure you can pick up a 172 or a 182

About time there's people that like cars and MLP!

My favorite car brands are any of the Fiat-Chrysler alliance, Honda, Nissan, and McLaren.

There's been people that like cars and MLP for a while, we're just sort of very spread out. 

The cars my family owned since I was born were

Past Cars

1995 Volvo 850 (sold in 2008 for parts, it died)

2000 Ford Explorer XLT (my brother owns it now)

Current Cars

2007 Honda Odyessy EXL

2010 Dodge Ram 2500 Big Horn Edition

2012 Fiat 500C Gucci

My other brother is looking at acquiring a 1995 Ford Probe GT.

I also wanted to mention that my neighbor up the street owns a blue '70 Chevelle with white stripes.

Edited by GamerDash2012

I'm currently driving a 2015 Subaru WRX STI, and let me tell you this car ain't cheap to finance.

I should say not, after all, the WRX , especially the STI edition (Subaru's performance division). After all, that's the car where they decided to pull all the stops, and made a car that would be an excellent competition car and rally fighter. Any car that's basically a slightly detuned race car definitely will not be cheap, and the upgraded performance edition, even less so. 

Well, I just totaled my car. Any recommendations on a reliable, used car I can get for under $5000?

Question, where do you call home?  in the US, that's pretty easy, but elsewhere, especially in the UK and Germany, that can be tough. They actually had that as a Top Gear (UK) challenge, and the results weren't pretty.  I can say this right now, stay away from a sub-$5,000 BMW, it will be nothing but nightmares, and even more expensive than that to get fixed.  

Question, where do you call home?  in the US, that's pretty easy, but elsewhere, especially in the UK and Germany, that can be tough. They actually had that as a Top Gear (UK) challenge, and the results weren't pretty.  I can say this right now, stay away from a sub-$5,000 BMW, it will be nothing but nightmares, and even more expensive than that to get fixed.  

I live in Kansas City, Missouri. $5000 is actually my budget.

I currently drive a solar yellow 2001 Jeep Cherokee. It's really pretty to look at but it's an absolute piece of crap. The windows (except for the driver's side) down roll down, the headliner is collapsing and rests on top of my head when I'm driving (which really messes up my hair), and it runs too hot, among other things. 

Before that, I drove a 1999 Ford Aerostar van, a 1994 Dodge Caravan, and a 1991 Geo Metro. The Metro was my favorite, but the Aerostar was the longest lasting. 

I'm not a car expert or anything but I used to drive a Vauxhall Corsa from 2003, it's been scrapped now though because it failed its MOT. I don't really need a car now anyway because I live in a city where everything is within 10 minutes walking distance.

Edited by Battenberg

OMG yes I love cars, I'm obsessed with Dodge muscle cars and Ram trucks, sadly, I don't own either. the picture below is my dream car:

sig-4723814.sig-4723814.sport.jpg

Mopar or No Car. B)

Edited by AwesomePegasister
  • Brohoof 3

OMG yes I love cars, I'm obsessed with Dodge muscle cars and Ram trucks, sadly, I don't own either. the picture below is my dream car:

sig-4723814.sig-4723814.sport.jpg

Mopar or No Car. B)

Ok, don't you dare call anything related to Mopar a piece of crap.

We currently own two 2005 Dodge Caravans. 

I can completely agree with this statement. Dodge cars are godly. Dream of buying a hellcat one day smoke nearly anyone on the line!

• Brohoof 1

I live in Kansas City, Missouri. $5000 is actually my budget.

im kinda surprised.  if you cant find a car local, maybe try a little ways out.  Check Craigslist.  I'm in st Louis, and find quite a few here. If you can't find a good one on your local craigslist, maybe check the St Louis Craigslist. I see more stuff in general on the STL Craigslist than on any other Craigslist in Missouri.   Don't be afraid to venture out a little ways if you want a good car. 

Hehe I'm a huge Supra fan...thanks Toretto, O'Connor, and ThatRacingChannel  :D

I drive a red Ford Focus. I have this car now since 2013.He has his mistakes, but that has every car. I am happy to have this car because without a car, I would have really problems to come out of my village.