general What other "childish" things do you like?

chocolate cake

21 years old...I love the animated Barbie movies...At least the older ones.

Me too! Me too! I love, love, love the Barbie movies! I like the earlier ones best, but I watch all of them into the ground!

I also love cartoons, mostly older ones like Tiny Toons and Animaniacs.

And I still play with my stuffed animals. They're my family and I love 'em!  

• Brohoof 2

Me too! Me too! I love, love, love the Barbie movies! I like the earlier ones best, but I watch all of them into the ground!

I also love cartoons, mostly older ones like Tiny Toons and Animaniacs.

And I still play with my stuffed animals. They're my family and I love 'em!  

Barbie and the Nutcracker is best.

I am usually too afraid to admit this because everyone I know thinks Barbie sucks...But gives no reason why. Watching the movies again I know that Barbie is totally a strong female character.

Barbie and the Nutcracker is best.

I am usually too afraid to admit this because everyone I know thinks Barbie sucks...But gives no reason why. Watching the movies again I know that Barbie is totally a strong female character.

Exactly! Nutcracker is my favorite too! But sometimes Island Princess gives it a run for its money. 

I don't know why anyone would say Barbie sucks. It's too easy to dismiss something when they haven't likely seen it. The animation may not be as fancy as Disney, but it doesn't matter. The stories are infinitely better than the Tinkerbell movies and are up to par on many animated theatrical films as well.

Barbie is a great character. She's intelligent, compassionate (and no one accessorizes better!)

• Brohoof 2

I love all children books and prefer them over adult novels (mostly because of attention span difficulties). I have all sorts of stuffed animals including TJ (a scraggly brown bear I've had since I was seven).  I watch cartoons all day long, either actively or passively while I'm cleaning the house... I love to sing aloud and usually make up the words as I go and typically wear clothes with cartoons on them. :blink:

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

A lot of stuff I love is considered childish where I live. Adults are expected to like alcohol, parties, smoking, sports and stupid television shows here. I'd much rather watch cartoons and animated movies, play video games and draw.

• Brohoof 1

Many cartoons, both old and new. Even my favorite website (Nick and More) is a site that covers news for kids TV networks. I also watch live action kids shows, but it's mostly shows I grew up with, not really anything current. I did watch Henry Danger and Girl Meets World for a little while, but I lost interest. They're not bad. I just wasn't really interested in them anymore.

Watching cartoons, drawing fan art and collecting toys/stuffed animals.

My mum isn't so fond of me doing these things and is always telling me to 'grow up.' But I have a feeling I'll be doing these things for as long as I live  :rarity:

I absolutely love collecting plushies (and giving them nice names) and also building pillow forts! 

I like Lego (too bad they are so expensive). There are kids movies I like. Zootopia, How to Train Your Dragon, and all the movies I grew up with. Pokemon is awesome and I still love Disneyland. 

Too many to count but most recently i have been rewatching batman the animated series. Seriously its probably one of the best cartoons ever made with the best portrayal of harley (imo) 

tumblr_nbrr20zopP1rraalgo8_250.gif

And the best portrayal of batman, ie a selfless genuinely caring person who has a unique perspective on how just one day can change your whole life radically. He cared despite everything and was the champion of justice that the gritty reboots forget about.

tumblr_nbrr20zopP1rraalgo9_250.gif

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Soap bubbles? :pinkie: I also do some smaller puzzles if I like the images. The ones with 1,000+ pieces aren't very colorful usually... :coco: I'm kinda like Pinkie, in that I enjoy various things. We only live once, right? And I want to make it the most happy, most positive, most colorful time for the most part! :eager:

• Brohoof 1

I like collecting plushies and snuggling them :twismile: This is what I should’ve done with plushies as a child cause when I was little, I would be so mean to the plushies by throwing them around and getting them stuck in trees.