Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brony Camp

Red Laser

Wouldn't it be awesome if there was a camp for pony fans? There could be a mess hall called the hayburger, some activities like equestria games/friendship games, art studio to sew ponies, draw, and hang out, there could be role playing, and at the very end, everypony would be awarded a cutie mark chosen by what everyone else thought yours would be.

• Brohoof 4

It would have to a bit more then that. There's a thing called Nerd Fotness that has a fitness camp featuring tons of nerdy things. It could be an MLP fitness camp somehow.

Wouldn't it be awesome if there was a camp for pony fans? There could be a mess hall called the hayburger, some activities like equestria games/friendship games, art studio to sew ponies, draw, and hang out, there could be role playing, and at the very end, everypony would be awarded a cutie mark chosen by what everyone else thought yours would be.

At first I thought you meant like a concentration camp or something

That wouldn't be as cool

I like your idea better :3

i guess?

I mean it would be a good idea in concept i guess, but be aware.....mlp is just a show.

It is actually more likely that Equestria is real. There is so many galaxy and room in the universe. Also, so what if the camp is based on the show, mlp is life for me. I need Mlp, air, water, friends, and food. In that order.

At first I thought you meant like a concentration camp or something

That wouldn't be as cool

I like your idea better :3

Oh my, thanx for liking my idea, and do not worry. I will not become the next Hitler.

It would have to a bit more then that. There's a thing called Nerd Fotness that has a fitness camp featuring tons of nerdy things. It could be an MLP fitness camp somehow.

cool, your profile pic hurts my eyes....

It is actually more likely that Equestria is real. There is so many galaxy and room in the universe. Also, so what if the camp is based on the show, mlp is life for me. I need Mlp, air, water, friends, and food. In that order.

Oh my, thanx for liking my idea, and do not worry. I will not become the next Hitler.

Yeh that would not be cool lol

this is a really interesting concept but there are bronies all over the world, how are you going to do that. Making camps like this all over the world? or going to a new nation every year? 

So, essentially a brony Camp Half-blood? :squee:

That would be pretty cool, I think. We could even do activities like hiking, backpacking, rafting, etc.

I'm sure many people would enjoy it, but camps have never been all that enjoyable to me. The games and activities never appealed to me as much as just going off on my own and hiking, exploring the backwoods, etc. 

• Brohoof 1

The idea sounds pretty cool. There could be a lot of different activities like hiking, sharing stories, roasting marshmallows by a campire, and drawing. I like the idea you had about the roleplaying and getting cutie marks ^.^

• Brohoof 2

I'd go if I had unlimited vacation.  I can't really justify taking a whole week off unless I'm seeing family, as it is just so hard to keep up with the people I love.

my LSBFF might go with me though.

For a model of adult camps, there was camp imgur that looked pretty fun.

Edited by weesh

After thinking about it some more, I came up with an idea of theming each day off of a different pony. It could be a week-long camping trip, one day per pony.

For the camp, each day could be themed on different ponies. Fluttershy's day could be a waterfall/river/forest hike; Rainbow Dash's day could be an epic mountain view/ridgeline/alpine hike, Applejack's day could be campfire activities n' smores, Rarity's day could be scenic driving and touring; etc.

There are many campgrounds that have group sites. They cost $70 per night and can fit up to 70 people. One example that I know of is North Fork Group Campground in Washington (SE of Seattle; south of Mt. Rainier). 

Fluttershy: Waterfall Hike/River Hike "Flutterfalls Day"

Rainbow Dash: Rugged Hike "Rainbow Dash Ridge"

Twilight Sparkle: Visitor Center Day “Touring” "Twilight Sparkle Touring"

Applejack: Campfire Day / “Smores”

Rarity: Scenic Driving Day

Pinkie Pie: Campsite Activities / Swimming

Daring Do: Caving

Edited by Elemental Fluttershy
  • Brohoof 1