Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My opinion 'bout MLPForums

Rizzy

MLPForums - is a perfect place for anyone who wants to join the Brony Fandom. I've never seen a website that is as much positive as this one is. The second thing is how this site looks: it's just perfect. Really, it is. Now the community: i love the thing that the fandom is getting bigger each day. Won't make any suggestions, because they are the same as the most are.

Best site ever 10/10? Totally.

• Brohoof 8

Yes, this IS the best online community. The staff is chill. The Poniverse look popz like beautiful memes. And the ppl are awesome, yo.  :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Most importantly, I've never seen a fandom site so completely drama free. Drama seems to be kept to an absolute minimum, outside of where you'd expect it.

• Brohoof 1

I think MLPforums is absolutely wonderful too, the users here are as sweet as sugar cookies. The atmosphere seems quite chill overall as well, I haven't seen drama going on either, which is awesome. We're all here to learn about friendship anyways. 

There are many things that I like here, but the first thing that caught my eye was the layout. I love the changing banners and the background that also changes between daytime and nighttime.