Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Top worst enemies in the "Fallout" series

Shadow Wind

I've been playing the Fallout games for nearly all my life, and every time I play I always run into that one enemy that I just couldn't beat no matter which way I fought it. What was yours? Mine was The Master, finally killed him with a plasma pistol and T-51b powered armour.

Assaultrons for me... Its really difficult for me to defeat them in a face-to-face battle, and in most occasion the fight only lasts for a few seconds before I'm killed by their laser beam.

• Brohoof 1

I fucking hate those alicorns, I mean super mutant overlords (Fallout 3's DLC Broken Steel). Don't let their size fool you, they can take almost as much beating as a behemoth, and their tri-beam lazor rifles are guaranteed to take away 45 HP, PER SHOT :okiedokieloki: . And if you haven't noticed the name, they shoot three lasers per shot, that means an over 135 HP if the three connect. You see one, you'll go like:

• Brohoof 1

Id just like to say, screw the assaultrons with the head lazer. That thing one hit kills you in most circumstances ._.