Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Kinda new? Ish? xD

Rose Tea Written

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?:

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

Hi everypony! I've been wanting to get more involved in the brony community for a while now, and apparently I made this account back in 2014 but never posted. Odd. Anyway, I'm here now, and I'd love to make some new pony friends. :D

I'm female, 22 years old, and I live in the US. I've been a brony since 2011 and MLP:FiM is my favorite show. I happen to love cute stuff a lot, which drew me to MLP. My favorite color is pink and my favorite pony is Twilight Sparkle. :)

I'm also a huge Pokémon fan, and Pokémon is my favorite game series. My second favorite is Animal Crossing. When it comes to music I like a lot of stuff, but my two big favorites are rock and electronic. Some bands I like (but nowhere near all of them) are: Flyleaf, Evanescence, Paramore, Fireflight, Icon For Hire, and We Are The Fallen.

So yeah, I hope to meet people here and have fun. :3

• Brohoof 4

Hello there @@Rainbow-Starlight, and welcome to our forums of all things Pony! I hope you have a wonderful time here meeting new friends and having many great experiences. Better late then never. ;)

Pokemon and Animal Crossing you say? I like your tastes already. What version of Pokemon would you say is your favorite? :lol:

Anyway, should you have any questions of your own or are in need of any assistance finding your way around, be sure and drop me a line. I'd be only happy to help. :squee:

Have a great first day with us (well... I suppose you already have. :D) and I look forward to seeing you out there soon!

2604__safe_twilight+sparkle_rainbow+dash

• Brohoof 4

Hello there @@Rainbow-Starlight, and welcome to our forums of all things Pony! I hope you have a wonderful time here meeting new friends and having many great experiences. Better late then never. ;)

Pokemon and Animal Crossing you say? I like your tastes already. What version of Pokemon would you say is your favorite? :lol:

Anyway, should you have any questions of your own or are in need of any assistance finding your way around, be sure and drop me a line. I'd be only happy to help. :squee:

Have a great first day with us (well... I suppose you already have. :D) and I look forward to seeing you out there soon!

Thanks for welcoming me! ^^

I'm not sure which Pokémon game is my favorite, since they're all so awesome. :D They all have different aspects and features and such, but I've always been a fan of the remakes. LeafGreen was actually the first GBA game I ever owned. I still love it to this day. I got R/B/Y from the eShop (though I also have Blue and Yellow on cartridge) and on Blue I'm close to getting the final badge. I also pre-ordered both Sun and Moon already.  ^_^

• Brohoof 5

Welcome to the forums!

I love Pokemon, Pink (fave color if the text wasn't noticeable), Twilight Sparkle, Animal Crossing, Electronic, and Icon For Hire so we will get along well!

I hope you enjoy your stay and make lots of friends~

• Brohoof 2

Hey there Rainbow Starlight, its nice to meet you. My name is Kenshiro. Welcome to our forums. I am sure you'll love here and there are lots of ponies are waiting impatiently to meet with you in our community. If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM . See you around :twi:  '''

• Brohoof 1

sig-4473902.sig-4471812.sig-4470122.sig-

Rainbow-Starlight Welcome to the MLP Forums! This is a great community and I hope you'll enjoy your time here. If you need help or just want to chat, feel free to PM me.    :rarity: 

• Brohoof 1