Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

EPISODE WARZ: Twilight vs Pinkie

M'gann M'orzz

22 users have voted

1. 1. CHOSE YOUR FATE!

• Pinkie Pie Episodes
    • Twilight Sparkle Episodes

So out of sheer boredom Iv decided im gonna make a series of threads asking between two main ponies, which has the better episodes, I kinda decided with coin flips and other random arbritary things like that so don't put much stock in this, I just thought it'd be fun to do.

ANYWAY, ROUND ONE! PINKIE EPISODES VS TWILIGHT EPISODES.

I like Twilight, but she haven't got many good episodes that mainly focus on her alone.

Ironically, my favorite Twi episodes are those with Pinkie, like Feeling Pinkie Keen and It's About Time :twi:

Well let's see.

Twilight has Lesson Zero, The Crystal Empire, Princess Twilight Sparkle, A Canterlot Wedding, Twilight's Kingdom, Amending Fences and Magical Mystery Cure to her name as some of my favorite episodes of the series.

While Pinkie Pie only has Too Many Pinkie Pies and Pinkie Pride as some of my favorites of the series.

I would have to vote for Twilight for having more episodes of hers that I enjoy.

Twilight = viewpoint / main character of the entire show... 

Pinkie = Quirkest of Quirkey friends...

Um... Tie? 

Well let's see.

Twilight has Lesson Zero, The Crystal Empire, Princess Twilight Sparkle, A Canterlot Wedding, Twilight's Kingdom, Amending Fences and Magical Mystery Cure to her name as some of my favorite episodes of the series.

While Pinkie Pie only has Too Many Pinkie Pies and Pinkie Pride as some of my favorites of the series.

I would have to vote for Twilight for having more episodes of hers that I enjoy.

You know thinking about it I probably should of said something like "disregard the two parters" as they honestly kind of make it unfair since they make it so Twilight has wwaaayy more episodes than anyone else.

I love em both, but typically Twilight's episodes fall back onto her "neurotic, list-loving no street smarts" personality way too often. Pinkie has a lot more variety in her episodes, so I'll have to give the slight edge to Pinkie.