Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv The Dark Knight Rises Trailer #3

Batbrony

(edited)

OMG, for all you guys who haven't seen the new TDKR trailer yet, here it is!!!! WB just released it last night!

Oh man, I cannot wait for this movie!!!! I'm totally pre-ordering tickets when I get back home!!!!

After ya'll watch the trailer, if ya'll want to share your thoughts about the trailer, the movie, or just Batman in general, go right ahead. Consider this the official TDKR thread on the MLP Forums. Hey, whaddya expect, this is the Everfree Forest after all! B)

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

One more thing to torrent.

Yup.

Well here's my thoughts: I think it will be good, but not as good as the dark knight because the joker is awesome. And since it's probably not going to be as good as that one it will not be as good as Batman from 1989 because that's the best Batman movie imo.

Edited by Jokuc

(edited)

Yup.

Well here's my thoughts: I think it will be good, but not as good as the dark knight because the joker is awesome. And since it's probably not going to be as good as that one it will not be as good as Batman from 1989 because that's the best Batman movie imo.

Well, it'll be the first time any movie's really attempted to do the Knightfall story arc. So it'll be interesting to see. I don't know how they'll fit this massive story arc into one movie. Also, I'm not sure if this'll top the previous movie, especially given what happens in this one. But they might surprise us.

I'm actually wondering how they'll portray the whole thing with Bane...

the only villain to have ever 'broken the bat'.

Edited by SBaby