Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Clue [OOC]

Stardust*

He's already there, though :wacko: Should I continue, or do you have something else in mind?

You can continue. Just keep the evidence if you find any only divulge enough to still keep everyone guessing.

You can continue. Just keep the evidence if you find any only divulge enough to still keep everyone guessing.

Sorry, if I'm repeating myself, but I'm a little confused (though that might have something to do with me being tired).  Just as a recap, Zoisite entered the ballroom: I have no idea what it looks like or what is inside, what items can be interacted with, etc.  Before I go ahead, I'm just confirming that you're telling me to wing it?  :confused:

Sorry, if I'm repeating myself, but I'm a little confused (though that might have something to do with me being tired).  Just as a recap, Zoisite entered the ballroom: I have no idea what it looks like or what is inside, what items can be interacted with, etc.  Before I go ahead, I'm just confirming that you're telling me to wing it?  :confused:

I apologize, I was the one in the wrong. Just think of the ball room as just a generic carbon copy of any of the ones you have seen in the movies or tv. Just a basic open floor plan with a few doors that lead to supply rooms. A portion of the floor that opens up for a band to play for the dancers. 

And you can just wing it as well. 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

@@Stardust*,

I apologize, Stardust, but I'm gonna drop out of this RP, due to inactivity on both sides. I'm just not here often enough anymore, so with that I am out. This was a great idea and it had wonderful potential. Would love to try again sometime, when I'm more active again. Until then, I'm out.  

• Brohoof 1

@@Stardust*,

I apologize, Stardust, but I'm gonna drop out of this RP, due to inactivity on both sides. I'm just not here often enough anymore, so with that I am out. This was a great idea and it had wonderful potential. Would love to try again sometime, when I'm more active again. Until then, I'm out.  

It was fun RPing with you, and I hope to see you again in another thread!

Speaking of this thread, is it dead, or is someone else going to respond?

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...