Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Could getting bucked by a real life Pony hurt a human?

Azureth

First of all, a lot of people have been killed in real life from being kicked by horses. MLP ponies are stronger than normal horses, yet also smaller. So stronger force on a smaller surface area. Even a light kick from a pony would be like getting hit by a bullet, and would AT LEAST shatter your ribs! A full force kick from a pony would be like getting shot by a giant sniper rifle from 2 inches away! It might even cause you to explode! (might)

(edited)

Getting bucked? Not much, but it could seriously mess you up depending on how far you were thrown, if you collided with something or were dragged. I've been bucked by a spooked quarter horse. Lucky for me he was lazy and slow and I wasn't hurt.

Getting kicked? Definitely. A pony weighs several hundred pounds. Even though they are smaller an angry or frightened pony can break bones and smash a skull as easily as a full sized horse could.

Edited by Leave a Whisper

Considering the little Welsh pony at the stables where I ride hurts like crazy when he kicks, I can imagine a cartoon pony would hurt just as badly, especially Apple Jack. I guess it'd depend on which pony we're talking about, since Fluttershy would just feel like a little pat on the back, but Apple Jack or Rainbow Dash would hurt incredibly much.

• Brohoof 2

A pony and horse share the same hooves so yes it would hurt and they could potentially kill you all because their small does not mean they can't pack a punch and sometimes its the small things in life that can hurt or kill you and ponies are a little more aggressive then horses small bodies, but big personalities they act like they own everything and will not hesitate to attack lol sometimes they will show horses a thing or two so would not recommend angering any animal small or big hooved or not, but ponies show no fear no matter how small they are and they scare horses at times o look I am rambling on again  :please:  so sorry everypony. :lie: